EPL Ratings To Begin After Bank Holiday?

DanW

I'm guessing right in thinking that SM will begin the EPL ratings after the bank holiday right?

I was hoping to see some started today with the big 4 getting done but SM took a lazy day it seems and did just 1 and 1/2 pages of the final league two teams and released players. I had hope they'd do the usual 3-4 pages of changes and begin a couple of teams in the Prem but it seems now that they will come back on Tuesday and begin them then meaning the first to come through will be Wednesday morning?

I know that whatever they did this morning will come through tommorow although it is a bank holiday but i can't imagine they'd start the EPL tommorow if they didn't take the chance to start a few today?

Re: EPL Ratings To Begin After Bank Holiday?

Im a little anoyed too, the suspence kills me tbh. I want to know if my players are rising, as im splipping int he table and need rises to help.

I was hoping to see a rise even a day or two ago, the EPL always seems to take longer than any other league.

Mate' date=' it's only Thursday. Still Friday and Saturdays changes to come, we will see at least some before the bank holiday.[/quote']

Bank holiday tomorrow so no changes on Saturday. I also think it's bank holiday Monday so that would mean no changes until Wednesday next week.

My final fear is looking at the New Players list there are a lot of players being added, which makes me think SM are adding new clubs to the database, which we know from the German changes takes it's time.

I think the premier league will begin tomorrow.. unless they have any conference teams still to do?

The rating changes are done and the applyed to the game the next day. (if you notice changes are applied norm tues-sat and are reviewed mon-fri) so they would be reviewing the changes today and they would apply from tomorrow.. they would not continue until wednesday though unless they worked over easter.

Ah right' date=' thought he meant Monday the bank holiday, didn't know tomorrow was one also. There are still tomorrows changes though? Ah well, patience is a virtue and all that :D[/quote']

Am I right in thinking we're going in to the 4th week with these rating changes and the premiership and Northern Ireland still haven't been done?

They haven't even done the Championship have they? The EPL ratings will come after them so we could be waiting until the end of the next week.

they did the championship about a week ago - i think all that is left of this section is the PL

Guest Football8

I think they should do the main leagues first, EPL, then Championship etc. But I think its kept until last for a surprise. ;)

they didn't do all the champ i think' date=' dont remember seeing wolves get any changes, but southampton have had changes so they r about half way done.[/quote']

wolves have been done i think - andy keogh, carl ikeme and kyel reid have had changes and they've done the other top CCC teams so i think all that is left is the prem and possibly some non-league teams

wolves have been done i think - andy keogh' date=' carl ikeme and kyel reid have had changes and they've done the other top CCC teams so i think all that is left is the prem and possibly some non-league teams[/quote']

Yeh, the whole of the Championship has been done, I'm pretty sure. League's One and Two have about been done and, after having a quick glance at the rating changes from today, I believe they at least started the Conference today, but I don't know if they finished it. I reckon we'll probably be waiting until next Tuesday for the EPL changes at the very earliest, what with it being a Bank Holiday weekend, as mentioned.

Excuse' date=' I dont want to sound ignorant, but what exactly is a bank holiday? (i live in the us)

and at this rate, is it possible they'll be reviewing russia come by june?[/quote']

A bank holiday is just a national holiday where all/most businesses in the country are shut, and everyone gets the day off. Because it's Easter there's a Bank Holiday weekend which means not many people will be working from Friday to Monday.

The Summer schedule should still be reviewed in June as SM normally would move on to the summer changes even if they were half way through the Main schedule.