Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

Worst Soccer Manager Team!

This thread goes through the worst clubs in the game.

I believe i have seen the worst Club- in the name of Lyon. In one of the Gameworlds i am competing in the Lyon has the following record:

Played: 20

Won: 0

Drawn: 3

Lost: 17

They are currently 16 points adrift of being out of relegation and its only just past half way.

Explanation: I belive i know why they are underachieving. its because the manager (yes its not Unmanaged) has sold all his star players: Benzema, Toulalan, Makoun, junihno and used the money to buy a youth squad of 58 players with 1 senior player ( and that is Hugo Lloris).

Re: Worst Soccer Manager Team!

I posted this one months ago on another thread but as i dont think there is a worse team..... I have this all wrapped up and one you see the screenshot of the league table you will understand.

Here are the key stats.

Sunderland EC762

League Points in a Season 1, Yes ONE not 2 but 1 :eek:

Goals Conceded 286 :confused:

ec762yl4.jpg

I should point out the Club WAS managed for the whole time. (Clubs in Italics were unmanaged.)

I posted this one months ago on another thread but as i dont think there is a worse team..... I have this all wrapped up and one you see the screenshot of the league table you will understand.

Here are the key stats.

Sunderland EC762

League Points in a Season 1' date=' Yes ONE not 2 but 1 :eek:

[b']Goals Conceded[/b] 286 :confused:

ec762yl4.jpg

I should point out the Cleb WAS managed for the whole time. (Clubs in Italics were unmanaged.)

That side is still managed and now in Division 4. I wonder if it's the same manager in charge now. You're right, that's going to be pretty difficult to beat

Guest Football8

I don't think I've seen so many goals conceded, that Liverpool squad must have sold all their players for cash.

That side is still managed and now in Division 4. I wonder if it's the same manager in charge now. You're right' date=' that's going to be pretty difficult to beat[/quote']

Bottom of Divison 4 i should point out. With ZERO points and with a Goal Difference of -60 after only 12 games.

ec7622.jpg

Its been the same manager for all but 2 games/

That sunderland managed by Jack Lester is terrible. what is he doing to them. he has a rep of 103 and yet plays like he hasnt got a clue about football. their average age is 37! average rating- 67! and he has come 20th in division 1,2 and 3 in successive games.

Guest Toggs

Seen them rot as i was with Bristol City & now Liverpool in the setup. Was going too post them but i knew it would need screenies, and i really couldnt be bothered at the time :o

They are unbeatable for the worst SM side though :)

Here are the key stats.

Sunderland EC762

League Points in a Season 1' date=' Yes ONE not 2 but 1 :eek:

[b']Goals Conceded[/b] 286 :confused:

ec762yl4.jpg

I should point out the Club WAS managed for the whole time. (Clubs in Italics were unmanaged.)

LOL. What the?!

nah ive seen worse. bayern munich in a world champ cant rememba which numba had an average starting line up of 60 and an average age above 35! unsurprisingly they lost every match!

shame you dont have pic or know the number, because then we would be able to check up on them now.

I sincerely believe this guy should be rewarded with something. If he has taken Sunderland all the way down to Division 4 in this manner, he should be entered into the hall of fame.. Or sacked by Chairman..

Let's get in touch with this guy and interview him I mean he IS a LEGEND!!!

He has surpassed the realm of mortal men and has proved amazing perseverance

Either that or maybe he just wanted to take a team all the way down just to bring it back all the way up...

Anyway that's my man right there I want him on all setups I'm in. He won't drop out of a club no matter how crappy things may get.

Let's get in touch with this guy and interview him I mean he IS a LEGEND!!!

He has surpassed the real of mortal men and has proved amazing perseverance

Either that or maybe he just wanted to take a team all the way down just to bring it back all the way up...

Anyway that's my man right there I want him on all setups I'm in. He won't drop out of a club no matter how crappy things may get.

Not to mention that his team would always be a joy to play..

I think you should instigate this' date=' and let him know he is a [b']legend[/b] and has entered SM folklore!

SM should have an interview with him on their blog, what the hell get the guy interviewed on the goal mouth scramble podcast.

:)

I sent a message to the goalmouth scramble And I joined that setup as Blackburn rovers hoping to follow in the steps of THE LEGEND

Here are some questions I would like him to answer:

1- Where does his inspiration come from?

2- Is he losing on purpose?

3- Does he hate Sunderland? Does His Mother or any anyone in his family hate Sunderland? Was he ..."touched"... by anyone wearing a Sunderland jersey when he was younger?

4- How does he manage to get so many goals scored against his team? Does he lines up strikers as centre backs and centre backs as strikers?

5- Who does his scouting? Has he considered changing his scout for someone who is not as high on drugs?

I sent a message to the goalmouth scramble And I joined that setup as Blackburn rovers hoping to follow in the steps of THE LEGEND

Here are some questions I would like him to answer:

1- Where does his inspiration come from?

2- Is he losing on purpose?

3- Does he hate Sunderland? Does His Mother or any anyone in his family hate Sunderland? Was he ..."touched"... by anyone wearing a Sunderland jersey when he was younger?

4- How does he manage to get so many goals scored against his team? Does he lines up strikers as centre backs and centre backs as strikers?

5- Who does his scouting? Has he considered changing his scout for someone who is not as high on drugs?

lmao.

Keep us informed of developments please! :)