Bassong to 86 what???????????

Toonfanforlife

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bassong to 86 what???????????

How can he only get a rise to 86 regardless of how poor the team is' date=' everyone will agree he is our best defender and should have risen to 88 IMO or 87 at least and 86 is shocking for him.

another terrible decision by SM it seems.[/quote']

Agreed. How can Ameobi go up the same number of points as Bassong. Ameobi has barely played.

Hmm' date=' yeah from what I've seen of him he is a class act.

Andy Caroll only went up to an 80 as well..I was expecting roughly an 83 or so..he's a big talent.[/quote']

exactly

how colocinni has stayed at 90 is beyond me as well when bassong is clearly the better defender, bassong should be so much higher its untrue...

You should be grateful he got a rise... Seems he was about the only players rated above 85 to get a rise today :rolleyes:

I know what you mean though, I was thinking he'd get higher myself.

SM must have made there researchers redundant and bought a random numer generator to replace them. There again, maybe not, a random number generator would probably do a better job...

I mean Beye higher than Johnson... April fools day has passed right?

Colo was 91. He went down 1.

Newcastle ratings imo are spot on this is what i had predicted.. One i dint see coming was Gutirez

Newcastle United

Harper 87--->88 (Looks like the first choice keeper now )

Tim Krul 82--> Same but look for him in the future very good prospect

Coloccini 91--->91/90 ( Newcastles defensive record isn't good)

Enrique 86--->86

Cacapa 86--->85(No games)

Bassong 85--->86(Been good for them but the team has been poor)

Beye 90--->89 (Injury will cost him)

Taylor 87--->87 (Nothing for a 88 or anything to go down)

Edgar 80--->81 (Subs)

Barton 87--->86 (Injured )

Guthrie 86--->87

Duff 87--->87

Gutierrez 91--->91(Same i think 91 is the limit for a team like Newcastle)

Geremi 87--->/86 (Not enough appearances to warrant a 87)

Butt 87--->87

Nolan 88--->88 (Done ok for Bolton will help keep the 88)

Ryan Taylor 86 --> (Same very slight chance of increase but unlikely)

Martins 90--->90 (Close Call but i have him to stay)

Owen 91--->91/90 (Is a tricky one would be a pity if he dropped as his goals to game ratio is very good)

Xisco 88--->87/86(Will be in Freefall as he cant get a game)

Ameobi 84--->85(Only because of a number of appearances)

Lovenkrands 87--->86/87(no matches at schalke i have him to drop)

Viduka 88--->87(injured)

Carroll 78--->82/83(Got some games due to injuries)

You should be grateful he got a rise... Seems he was about the only players rated above 85 to get a rise today :rolleyes:

I know what you mean though' date=' I was thinking he'd get higher myself.

SM must have made there researchers redundant and bought a random numer generator to replace them. There again, maybe not, a random number generator would probably do a better job...

I mean Beye higher than Johnson... April fools day has passed right?[/quote']

To be fair, Beye hasn't been rated yet as the last change date has not changed and I'm pretty certain he's in line for a drop.

To be fair' date=' Beye hasn't been rated yet as the last change date has not changed and I'm pretty certain he's in line for a drop.[/quote']

It doesn't give the last rating change date if they haven't been changed if i remember rightly. I'm pretty sure he has somehow stayed at 90

It doesn't give the last rating change date if they haven't been changed if i remember rightly. I'm pretty sure he has somehow stayed at 90

Ah, yes I believe you're right :o:). But let's wait until the section is over, because it's not unusual with the EPL ratings for certain players ratings to sometimes be re-rated 2 times. There's probably still a few days of rating changes to go

How's Abdoulaye Faye gone down one' date=' he's one of the most consistant defenders in the prem, he's our player of the season, plays for his country yet still goes down. He's been immense at the back for us all season. :mad::confused:[/quote']

he has been fantastic for you like

further proof these researchers dont know what there doing, infact i would do it better myself tbh...

I mean Beye higher than Johnson... April fools day has passed right?

i a united fan so no bias....

but JOHNSON IS GETTING ENGLAND CAPS !!

BEYE IS JUST RUBBISH !

how johnson is not 90 is ridiculous because he starts for england at RB now!

and great club form !

fine may just about accept he is not a 90 IF PEOPLE LIKE BEYE ARE NOT ABOVE HIM !

i cannot understand how he is not a 90 but if he isnt why are people like beye ??

i follow the premier league closely and really think SM need to sort the ratings out although they usually do a good job silly mistakes such as this really need to be sorted as many people have bought johnson for a 89>90 so would have a big impact on their clubs !

BEYE IS JUST RUBBISH !

and great club form !

fine may just about accept he is not a 90 IF PEOPLE LIKE BEYE ARE NOT ABOVE HIM !

i cannot understand how he is not a 90 but if he isnt why are people like beye ??

i follow the premier league closely and really think SM need to sort the ratings out although they usually do a good job silly mistakes such as this really need to be sorted as many people have bought johnson for a 89>90 so would have a big impact on their clubs !

thats honestly ludicrious....

he has been fantastic for you like

further proof these researchers dont know what there doing' date=' infact i would do it better myself tbh...[/quote']

Wasnt Faye one of Castle's better players also before we stole him off you ;) I cant understand why Shawcross has gone up considering he's Faye's partner in defence yet his rating has gone down, surly if not gone up it shouldnt of gone down!!

Did Steven Taylor really deserve a drop?

No he didn't. For him to be placed 4 ratings behind the mess that is Coloccini is just wrong basically' date=' i'm a Newcastle fan and i can honestly say he deserved to stay, not been a fantastic season for him and the team obviously but he has been better than Coloccini for the mostpart![/font']

BEYE IS JUST RUBBISH !

and great club form !

When fit i'd say he is our best defender, you should really watch more football before saying things like that, but wot do u expect from a united fan. :rolleyes: