Romelu Lukaku

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Romelo Lukaku

A powerful heading ant that's 1-0 by Romelo... LUKAKU!!!!!

Beautiful goal, it wasn't easy to put the ball in the net because of the defender of Charleroi was just near him.

But Lukaku, with his physical capicity, was stronger than him and jump to make a powerful heading.:):):)

6 goals for him. The bests strikers in the Proleague are Jovanovic (Standard) and Dissa (Roulers) with 7 goals.

I wasn't getting on you for not replying. Was just a way for me to say that I honestly did want to know your thoughts. Whenever.

And psshhhhh' date=' you did answer within 2/3 hours ;)

Will read the rest soon. View scouts board to see why the delay ;)[/quote']

Yeah' date=' I might read some things not the way I was supposed to read them :D

PS: Read the scouts board too to see an important reply about the reason you implied.[/quote']

Oooh' date=' you two are such a pair of teases, tittering behind the veil of your group, whilst sharing just enough information to get us all intruiged... :D[/quote']

It really was quite touching stuff.

A powerful heading ant that's 1-0 by Romelo... LUKAKU!!!!!

Beautiful goal' date=' it wasn't easy to put the ball in the net because of the defender of Charleroi was just near him.

But Lukaku, with his physical capicity, was stronger than him and jump to make a powerful heading.:):):)

6 goals for him. The bests strikers in the Proleague are Jovanovic (Standard) and Dissa (Roulers) with 7 goals.[/quote']

He scored not only the 1-0 this weekend, he played an important role in the second with a nice rush from the wing.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Srry lads, was at Les Ardennes for 4 days with the girlfriend.

Lukaku played a very good game against Lokeren and got the striker of the week award for the 5th time this season already by newspaper Het Nieuwsblad.

There is a big debate going on whether he should get a call-up for two Belgian NT friendlies laterthis month, but it won't happen.

Glad with that actually, I want to see him play for Anderlecht every week till the Belgium NT plays a game which actually matters.

The Belgian newspaper 'Het Nieuwsblad' found a second reason for his not-selection for the friendly games Belgium - Qatar and Belgium Hungary this month: The Belgian U21 team is playing an important WC qualifier (against Ukraine I think) and the U21 coach want him for that match :)

Hi guys, I'm banned till friday but that doesn't stop me.

Romelu subbed in and scored his 7th this weekend, a nice lob over the advancing keeper in the 95th minute.

He was tied 1th in the topscorer list, but Jovanovic scored 2 later in the evening, giving him the lead.

Hi guys' date=' I'm banned till friday but that doesn't stop me.

Romelu subbed in and scored his 7th this weekend, a nice lob over the advancing keeper in the 95th minute.

He was tied 1th in the topscorer list, but Jovanovic scored 2 later in the evening, giving him the lead.[/quote']

Are u Abdel if so what did you even do?? :P