Sign in to follow this  
Sir Toqee OBE

Need help on who to buy!

I got liverpool and carra and skrtel are suspended 1 and 2 games left for both...and thier replacements are veteran hyppia whos going down and im selling him and agger who i also going to sell.

I have 25 million and i need a good cb whos gonna rise to 90 or 91 or stay at 90.

Also Fernando Torres just got injured in the last match and hes out for 6 weeks.

The stupid manager before me swapped alonso for huntelaar plus no money:mad: so i got huntelaar and babel upfront and babel doesnt seem to be in for a rise so can ppl state a good cb and any forward that will stay at 90 or rise to 90 or 91.:)

Help wud be much appreciated with a rep!:)

and also is Gianluca Zambrotta going down as I have recieved a bid of 25 mill from my other clubs.

Re: Need help on who to buy!

I got liverpool and carra and skrtel are suspended 1 and 2 games left for both...and thier replacements are veteran hyppia whos going down and im selling him and agger who i also going to sell.

I have 25 million and i need a good cb whos gonna rise to 90 or 91 or stay at 90.

Also Fernando Torres just got injured in the last match and hes out for 6 weeks.

The stupid manager before me swapped alonso for huntelaar plus no money:mad: so i got huntelaar and babel upfront and babel doesnt seem to be in for a rise so can ppl state a good cb and any forward that will stay at 90 or rise to 90 or 91.:)

and also is Gianluca Zambrotta going down as I have recieved a bid of 25 mill from my other clubs.

i don't think hyypia is gonna go down

anyways,you could try godin or rodriquez,both at villareal,both have a chance of rising to 91

as for zambrotta,it depends on how valuable money is in your setup

Guest Football8

Try get Higuain or Pato for strike.

problem is most managers are tight bidded for pato rejects it and i bid 18 mill rejects it and says its base value lol...

sm are stricter than ever and i see hyppia going down...i bidded for godin but rejected it...any more iddeas

Godin and Rodriguez are great suggestions.

As for zambrotta' date=' try part exhanging him for Chiellini, who will defo rise imo, and has the ability and potential to be a 94+ CB :)[/quote']

no one in thier right mind will swap chiellini 4 him go for evans or subotic

My new liverpool squad is cursed, first match of the season Riera and Gerrard red cards, Masherano out for 2 weeks, and now Torres out for 2 weeks, Agger red card and Alonso red as well, SM hates me:(

For CB, I would go for Lesscot, even though he is a everton player I think he's top quality or go for Pique of Barca, he's established himself as a regular:)