4 on 4: Post Your Score Here (WEEK 1)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the place for post your player or your team scores. LIST OF MEMBERS Team 1>>>EPL 1. ilovehannah (Almunia,Arsenal) 2. veg (Ferdinand,ManU) 3. bleulemon (Essien,Chelsea) 4. Valenc

Re: 4 on 4: Post Your Score Here (WEEK 1)

mr liucci will help me and all of you to provide assist data for each player' date=' so no problem if you dont know about the assist[/quote']

I already know.....

team 7

Wayne Rooney

Played : +1

Score Goals: No

Make Assist: + 1

Yellow Card: -1

Red Card : No

Rooney has 1 assist and.... that means Rooney has 1 point... but I am wondering why 1 point is given to a striker assist and 2 point to a midfielder...?

I already know.....

team 7

Wayne Rooney

Played : +1

Score Goals: No

Make Assist: + 1

Yellow Card: -1

Red Card : No

Rooney has 1 assist and.... that means Rooney has 1 point... but I am wondering why 1 point is given to a striker assist and 2 point to a midfielder...?

because i just follow the point pattern. The GK get much point, then Def less, Mid less and Forward the least

i have just reviewed some teams in terms of assists

lampard' date=' maxi, rooney silva villa=1 assist each

fabregas= 2

will continue updating[/quote']

i based my maxi assits on this from mr liucci

but i went on the yahoo sport - eurosport and it says that maxi got no assits :confused:

but im sure mr luicci is right ;), but somepeople did say that yahoo sport gets things wrong (example- atheltico madrid won 2-1 but it sed that thay lost 2-1? (they corrected it in the end tho ;))

just saying something that concerns me :)

Team 5.

GK Casillas, Real Madrid : played (+1 point) + clean sheet (+2) + no cards, assists or goals = +3 points.

Def Dani Alves, Barça : played (+1) + clean sheet (+1) + no cards etc. = +2 points.

Mid Maxi, Atletico Madrid : played (+1 point) + goals conceded (- 0.5) + yellow card (-1) + 1 assist (+1) = +0,5 points.

Att David Villa, Valencia : played (+1) + 1 assist (+1) + 1 goal (+2) + no cards = +4 points

= +9,5 points.

i based my maxi assits on this from mr liucci

but i went on the yahoo sport - eurosport and it says that maxi got no assits :confused:

but im sure mr luicci is right ;)' date=' but somepeople did say that yahoo sport gets things wrong (example- atheltico madrid won 2-1 but it sed that thay lost 2-1? (they corrected it in the end tho ;))

just saying something that concerns me :)[/quote']

sorry just checked maxi's assist, there was none, was using espn stats, seems i got my basic arithmetic wrong.............

bcfc was right