Valencia

Atlético Madrid

VfB Stuttgart

Manchester City

Villarreal

Sevilla

He must be 90+ or under 90 but will rise to 90+ these days

Re: Need Defenders

I should add Jagielka as well, he's probably gonna get a 90 this week, as should Matthew Upson.

I wouldn't get Santacroce, he's a very talented defender but he won't rise as he had been dropped for like what, 2 months or something? I think he's only just gotten back into the first team and his rating could even drop actually.

Andrea Barzagli should not have dropped to 91 last time; he's been a revelation at Wolfsburg and one of the best Bundesliga buys this season imho. His rating is currently 91 and should really rise to 92 if Wolfsburg stay in the top two come the season's end.

If you can get him' date=' brilliant.[/quote']

I have to disagree with that... he's definitely a good defender, but hasn't really played like a 92. But then again, I would have dropped Lucio's, Mertesacker's, Demichelis' and quite a few other defenders' ratings as well, if you see it that way the drop for him was quite harsh. Can't see him going up to 92 though unless Wolfsburg win the Bundesliga or at least finish 2nd.

I have to disagree with that... he's definitely a good defender' date=' but hasn't really played like a 92. But then again, I would have dropped Lucio's, Mertesacker's, Demichelis' and quite a few other defenders' ratings as well, if you see it that way the drop for him was quite harsh. Can't see him going up to 92 though unless Wolfsburg win the Bundesliga or at least finish 2nd.[/quote']

I did say it should rise to 92 if they finish in the top two so yeah. :)