Samba a striker?

meeuws

Re: Samba a striker?

Dion Dublin and Chris Sutton both used to be CF/CB before they retired' date=' not sure if there is anybody else like that now[/quote']

ya dublin sprang to mind as a player that could have been but i wasnt on sm then so didnt know

would quite a valuable combination squad wise

Played against liverpool and was lone striker benni mcarthy left on bench' date=' allardyce sed samba was key to the victory against Tottenham Hotspur:)[/quote']

True he was but that was because he had McCarthy to knock on too. Today he was all alone until the last 15mins when Villa' came on to provide support along with Aaron Doran (not on the SM DB as I know), another ROI youngster. both put in a good perforance compared to the rest of the player but that doesn't say much.

It would be good if he did get the position change as CB/ST.

Not sure if he'll get it this time around because he's only played in that position, the game today and I think the commentator said he played up front for a bit before the match at Anfield today.

He didn't have a good game at CF today but thats probably he didn't have any support and the fact that we dominated so much.

He was only playing striker in an emergency. Santa Cruz' date=' McCarthy, Djouf and Pedersen were injured and they had to put someone up there. Samba fitted the bill.

CB/CF, at best. Probably stay CB.[/quote']

i know it was too close to this rating change but like if he had maybe 4 or 5 app's there his position should reflect that