Are older players better?

lee18

Guest Football8

Re: Are older players better?

This may seem an odd question but are older/high rating players better then younger?

For example what would be better:

21 yr old - 88 rating

35 yr old - 90 rating

I know the age affects the value but does it affect the performance too?

I would only say the rating effects the performance, but younger people have a more longer career to rise, some may their path a bit, like Nani, Bojan but they still have a good career in front of them. Older people are usually the one you can rely on, wit the experience they have. :)

Younger player fitness levels are better than that off an older player but I usualy find that older players get higher match ratings. So it's best to use older players until their fitness starts to run low then use younger players.

I would only say the rating effects the performance' date=' but younger people have a more longer career to rise, some may their path a bit, like Nani, Bojan but they still have a good career in front of them. Older people are usually the one you can rely on, wit the experience they have. :)[/quote']

Bodmer always seem to do better for me than 94 rated Sneijder.