End Of The World

RGibbs

Re: End Of The World

Everyone was going on about the world was going to end when they lanuched the particle blaster in Franh/Switzland' date=' saying the world was going to end, did it end? no, so i doubt this will happen..[/quote']

True Mate Most People Were Wetting Themselves But It Never Happen :confused:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

mabye they couldnt be bothered to carry on. :P:rolleyes:B)

i have a friend who will over react. he over reacted in the 06/06/06. :rolleyes:

depends on if you believe in God' date=' or if you believe in stuff like 13 is unlucky[/quote']

The Mayans died out very quickly, perhaps disease from Europeans or earthquake, no-one truly knows how they died out. And if you believe in God :rolleyes: well good luck :D, the Christians are still waiting for Jesus to return to Earth to save their skins :eek:, I guess he likes it better up there beside his dad, no Pontius Pilate up there to string him up. All I can say is that they will have a long wait till they create another mythological figure to save their sorry souls. Amen Brother :D

Lol But Im Old Enough To Know It Might Happen :confused: I Mean ... Everyone Has Been Going On About It Just Hope Its A Majour Rumour :rolleyes:

Life is too short to be worrying about things like this though mate. Whether all life ends in 2012, I drop dead next Tuesday or if I live till I'm 90 I intend on cherishing and and making the most of every second that I'm here, the good times and the bad.

True Mate Most People Were Wetting Themselves But It Never Happen :confused:

Like David the "Wise" said:

Nothing complicated at all :D' date=' it's true, we ARE all going to die, just a matter of when, all living organic things have a span of life and there is no way around that fact :P. And yes, without the Sun there would be no life, just like a trillion trillion etc other things that we need to survive as a species. We need Jupiter right where it is to take most of the flak and debris from outer space that would otherwise smash us to bits, we need the Moon to stabilize the Earth's rotation, basically we live on a knife edge :P so don't get too worried. We also need the methane (cow ****) to help us along life's journey :D[/quote']

The Mayans died out very quickly' date=' perhaps disease from Europeans or earthquake, no-one truly knows how they died out. And if you believe in God :rolleyes: well good luck :D, the Christians are still waiting for Jesus to return to Earth to save their skins :eek:, I guess he likes it better up there beside his dad, no Pontius Pilate up there to string him up. All I can say is that they will have a long wait till they create another mythological figure to save their sorry souls. Amen Brother :D[/quote']

i dont believe in god. i feel they got bored no xbox and no tv they found other things to do

Just another thread, where somebody wanted to start a discussion. Even the person who began this thread probably thinks this is a load of rubbish. If we are going to die in 2012, why isn't it on the front page of the newspaper.

We might as well just go hide in the moon, wait for Earth to blow up. And come back. And begin from prehistory: JUST PRAY THERE WONT BE ANYMORE DINOSAURS.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Well God is true btw.

For you maybe, but there is no facts to base that assumption. I have believed in a few Gods but just like everything else, they slipped into the night, Kenny Dalglish, Denis Law, George Best, Jimmy Greaves, to name a few, but they all left the arena and I lost my faith when these guys went away. :confused:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Just another thread' date=' where somebody wanted to start a discussion. Even the person who began this thread probably thinks this is a load of rubbish. If we are going to die in 2012, why isn't it on the front page of the newspaper.

[b']We might as well just go hide in the moon, wait for Earth to blow up. And come back. And begin from prehistory: JUST PRAY THERE WONT BE ANYMORE DINOSAURS.[/b]

Is this not what the Forum is all about? Discussion of topics :rolleyes:

Just another thread' date=' where somebody wanted to start a discussion. Even the person who began this thread probably thinks this is a load of rubbish. [b']If we are going to die in 2012, why isn't it on the front page of the newspaper. [/b]

We might as well just go hide in the moon, wait for Earth to blow up. And come back. And begin from prehistory: JUST PRAY THERE WONT BE ANYMORE DINOSAURS.

When it's closer to the date, it will be on the front pages, no point putting it on them now, it will be forgoten within a week if they do.

Everyone was going on about the world was going to end when they lanuched the particle blaster in Franh/Switzland' date=' saying the world was going to end, did it end? no, so i doubt this will happen..[/quote']

Well one of the reasons that didn't happen is because the whole thing got delayed because of a helium leak in the tunnel. The wont actually be doing it until roughly september this year.

The LHC wont end the world when it is run anyway. The micro black holes the media were talking about are created thousands of times every day naturally by cosmic rays. All they're doing in France/Switzerland is doing the same thing under controlled conditions so they can see what happens.

Same thing in 2012. It all relies on some mystical non-existant planet called Nibiru. Load of poppycock, to be honest.

Remember last time? The black hole which would suck us all up?

What happenend? NOTHING!

What makes this time any differnent?

These predictions make me sick, OH NO THE END OF THE WORLD!

If it is the end of the world, I and many others would welcome it, not as a burden, but as an end to a somewhat confusing experience. There are some that fear death, some that believe its a release, and some that are bought by the media's rubbish about all this end of the world.

What are you?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

What happenend? NOTHING!

These predictions make me sick' date=' OH NO THE END OF THE WORLD!

If it is the end of the world, I and many others would welcome it, not as a burden, but as an end to a somewhat confusing experience. There are some that fear death, some that believe its a release, and some that are bought by the media's rubbish about all this end of the world.

What are you?[/quote']

This statement was not a media thing, the particular date in question was from two different cultures from way back in time. People interpret what they want from ancient tongues, that's why we are in a state of confusion today :P

Yeah but that would happen if the Proton Excelarotar that they used created a mini black-hole that would take exactly 37 Days to consume the earth, if this does happen it takes us into a new ice age think of the effects of Day After Tommorow, if this does happen Africa is hit first, and approxamitly 5 Days later Europe will be hit, South America is last, and they say Antarica will be the safest place on earth as if it does happen it will be the warmest place on earth and nobody lives there no hope. But its probably not gonna happen Global Warming effects will match up with the cooling of the sun, the O-Zone layer will be completly healed up and the greenhouse gas effect will keep the ice age off for at least 3 Years. WOW! I know to much, the Proton-Excelerator used to recreate the big bang has not taken place yet its only been switched on the real one will be in September next year so a black hole can still be created.

BUT IT WONT HAPPEN ITS MUMBO JUMBO!

But the Black Hole can happen :eek:

What happenend? NOTHING!

These predictions make me sick' date=' OH NO THE END OF THE WORLD!

What are you?[/quote']

This is why people should listen to the scientific community, not the general media (like Schuldiner in the above post). This Mayan theory is information from intellectuals again being sifted through the media and turning into butt pudding. It's most likely not going to be the end of the world. The Mayans probably just don't know what happens after that date. Just because you're not sure what happens next doesn't mean your saying that the Death Star is paying us a nasty visit.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

This is why people should listen to the scientific community' date=' not the general media (like Schuldiner in the above post). This Mayan theory is information from intellectuals again being sifted through the media and turning into butt pudding. It's most likely not going to be the end of the world. The Mayans probably just don't know what happens after that date. Just because you're not sure what happens next doesn't mean your saying that the Death Star is paying us a nasty visit.[/quote']Well look what happened to the Mayans lmao, did they not see their own demise coming....too busy looking into the future :D. Now I have a lot of respect for the Mayans, way ahead of their time but you know what, they got zapped just like we all will do, so no point in worrying about it, as we say in Scotland, what's for you won't go by you, have a great life everyone, you may be next oooooooooooooooo :P

The Mayans have no clue on what happens after this date as they were wiped out before they could discover it, the science now is much better and its believed we have about 3 BILLION Years Left depending on Global Warming, if we believed everything that ancient civilasations did we would be believeing in the greek gods and mummyfying to go into the afterlife and that rubbing poo into our faces gives us forgiveness so..........

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

The Mayans have no clue on what happens after this date as they were wiped out before they could discover it' date=' the science now is much better and its believed we have about 3 BILLION Years Left depending on Global Warming, if we believed everything that ancient civilasations did we would be believeing in the greek gods and mummyfying to go into the afterlife and that rubbing poo into our faces gives us forgiveness so..........[/quote'] Sheeite is that last part not true :confused:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

If this comes true (this end of the world malarkey in 2012)' date=' I will buy every member of this forum a beverage of their choice - be it the hard stuff if you are over 18, or a fizzy pop if you are under. You can all hold me to it :D:p;)[/quote']What difference does it make if the guy is under 18 Smartdoc? may as well go with a smile on his face, make mines a large whisky :D