Have Aston Villa Already lost 4th to Arsenal???

DC18

Have Aston Villa Already lost 4th to Arsenal???  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

With the gap looking bigger betweenthe 2 teams, are aston villa out of time time to make up the gap on arsenal to get fourth spot?

Arsenal are on good form, were as villa, well the have been poor. Villa may have easier games ahead but, arsenal seem to do well against the other big 3. What do u think ??

Re: Have Aston Villa Already lost 4th to Arsenal???

Haha i wonder why :P. So do i, although i'm not worried, they've had their run and i dont see them getting back. They dnt have the experiance of doing it, where as we have to much :o. I'd bet on us knocking chelsea down to 3rd:)

I think we should maintain Humility and give Villa their deserved credit.

Villa should not think their season is a failure because they are still on track of their long term plans..

But Villa or anyone who think Arsenal will be off-form each season to give you such golden chance..Forget it..

Yes :(

I was saying this the game after the defeat to Chelsea though, and that was a couple months back.

I also agree with the statement about Arsenal never being this "off form" again. Well not in the near future anyway. ;)

The only thing that held us back this year was the lack of signings in January, i feel Heskey was a good aquisition to the squad, but wasnt enough to continue the momentum.

Looking back, we should of bought a CB, i always said that. Espeicially as Laursen has been out since late December.

Knight just isnt good enough, ruddy clown.

Our form of late is shocking, and although its been a fairly hard run, late equalisers from Stoke didnt help the confidence. Since then its been a downward spiral. Get a ruddy Sport Psychologist in Oneil lol ! although he is Mr.Motivator tbf.

I feel we didnt have the squad to continue the momentum, simple as. Arsenals inspiring form of late hasnt helped.

We are now in a real battle for 5th spot, 3-3 wasnt a ideal result but ill take it.

Ben what on earth has Oneil done to you or man city lol . . . . he says it how it is and is a proper British manager :)

well arsenal have some pretty big injury problems, and they still have the champions league to think about(the one trophy wenger would do ANYTHING to win), so villa can still make up some points....

but i think ultimately the gap is a little too big and they have left it a little late

are you the same guy who was going to support Aston villa :D:D
Would never support Villa' date=' just that Bham are so poo they bored me..[/quote']

And this is coming from the guy who said on the glory hunters thread, about you being a loyal fan and all your mates take the mick out of you because you support Birmingham and they support United, Chelsea etc.. and when you try to talk about the premiership they say "you can't talk about this blah blah blah because your club aren't in the prem!" :o

Even thinking of changing who you support would not be what i describe as loyal :rolleyes:

its not gonna happen . .. simple as. Even if Arsenal screwed up that big, realistically only Everton have the form to catch em lol.

Real shame, but we proved that the gap hasnt increased since Evertons flagship season :) Its possible just needs the right players manager and momentum etc :)

Laursens injury did us over, just as serious if not more detremental to our team than Fabregas's injury to Arsenal. Least they replace him with some talent, we replace him with Knight !

Arsenal deserve 4th spot, but i honestly reckon we deserve 5th, although Everton have been amazing aswell :)

EDIT: Louis comment was clearly tongue and cheek . . . although i wouldnt say it :D:P

Archived