Sign in to follow this  
JuniorBlue

The Race To The Top Challenge - Operation-A & Clarkey!

29moxhc.png

The Race To The Top! - Wycombe Wanderers

The Rochdale Challenge. The Yeovil Town Challenge. Now it's time for the Wycombe Wanderers challenge. As some of you may remember, i've previously attempted to host the Stockport Country Challenge, but due to other demands, the challenge was ended. This time though this challenge is bound to succeed with Me, and regular forumer Clarkey at the helm. The basics to the challenge are below, and we hope that you like the idea and like to be apart of the Wycombe Wanderers, Race To The Top! Challenge.

The Basic Idea:

Similar to the Stockport County Challenge, instead of choosing 4 countries and a country group, you choose one country and one country only, making this challenge slightly like an international challenge, but with a twist. The idea is that the country you choose, you can only buy players from that country. It's your choice whether you want to sell everyone else who isn't from your country, but please realise that by making a team with players all from the same country won't earn you any more points on the leaderboard.

Scoring System:

The points system will be posted at a later date by Clarkey and all points, and leaderboards will be compiled by Clarkey and not by me. I'm simply here to advertise, answer any questions and make sure that this challenge is a success, as both of us are in it for the long term, 100%. So, a basic idea is a points system of how many points you get for a win, draw etc will be posted at a later date from Clarkey with a league table being posted when all entires have been finalised. Information about screenshots will also be posted by Clarkey at a later date, but you will be sending screenshots and proof to Clarkey.

And Finally...

Me and Clarkey are aiming to try and get a total of 12 members to this challenge, but the more the better. What we plan to do is with the amount of members, say 12 for example is to make 4 teams of 3 members. The 4 teams will be drawn at random and posted on SM Forum. You can choose team names, and other team related nonsense. Clarkey will post more on this later. Finally, this is all from me on the challenge and i plan to hand full control over to Clarkey who's organisation and ideas have been brilliant and the only way this challenge has been made possible. Over & Out.

Re: The Race To The Top Challenge - Operation-A & Clarkey!

There are loads of these "challenges" around now' date=' all basically the same..

You'll do it for week then quit, I bet ;)[/quote']

Firstly, don't post if your going to be bitter.

Secondly if this fails, it's not down to me. Clarkey is running it, i'm simply trying to get people to join.

Okay, anyway i'm sure you have something better to be doing than criticisng challenges. Oh wait, you probably don't, some life :)

Firstly' date=' don't post if your going to be bitter.

Secondly if this fails, it's not down to me. Clarkey is running it, i'm simply trying to get people to join.

Okay, anyway i'm sure you have something better to be doing than criticisng challenges. Oh wait, you probably don't, some life :)[/quote']

Not being bitter, im just saying i see these everyday.. :rolleyes:

Yes, also, I do have a life :) just atm its 12.30 at night and i am watching Champions League Weekley :)

Not much else I can do at this time of the night... :o

(dont come out with something like, "erm maybe go to bed!")

Not being bitter' date=' im just saying i see these everyday.. :rolleyes:

Yes, also, I do have a life :) just atm its 12.30 at night and i am watching Champions League Weekley :)

Not much else I can do at this time of the night... :o

(dont come out with something like, "erm maybe go to bed!")

I also see them everyday, but as i said, i'm advertising and proving that it can be done if we have enough people involved. Clarkey is down to running the challenge and all credit goes to him. Well yeahh i suppose you could spend your time more productively than criticising challenges :)

There are loads of these "challenges" around now' date=' all basically the same..

You'll do it for week then quit, I bet ;)[/quote']Well Op-A had to give up his challneg as theres more to life than SM.I am in primary school.My biggest project this year is to design something for the future.Not much so i have loads of spare time.

I can run this easilly.Only 12 sets of points to add up.Not much.

If your just gonna criticise then theres no points in posting.

[/quote']

I think that bit is right, and, also, these challenges can maybe seem a bit boring if people keep posting them.

Question: What if though, people who weren't involved in the challenge kept buying players from the country you were supposed to be buying from? Then I think you might struggle.

I think that bit is right' date=' and, also, these challenges can maybe seem a bit boring if people keep posting them.

Question: What if though, people who weren't involved in the challenge kept buying players from the country you were supposed to be buying from? Then I think you might struggle.[/quote']Thats were the word challenge comes in