Sign in to follow this  
Synyster

Hillsborough Disaster Remembered!

HillsboroughMemorial_15042002_300x200.jpg

Tommorow is the 20th anniversery of footballs darkest day when 96 Liverpool fans were killed after over-crowding in the Away stand at Hillsborough. Yesterday i went Anfield and saw the amount of stuff left and it was shocking to say some of the ages of these people killed. Steven Gerrards Cousin was the youngest killed Gilhooley at the age of 10. Its a dark day in Liverpools history that shouldn't be forgotten.

Please respect this thread (even if your a United fan!)

Re: Hillsborough Disaster Remembered!

Led the whole chat through a rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone tonight, which is a scaled-down summary of how united football is in the mourning of this tragedy.

May the 96 who lost their lives 20 years ago, forever remain at peace. Football will find your justice, and remember you forever more.

Led the whole chat through a rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone tonight' date=' which is a scaled-down summary of how united football is in the mourning of this tragedy.

May the 96 who lost their lives 20 years ago, forever remain at peace. Football will find your justice, and remember you forever more.[/quote']

Its not like in any other disaster because every remembers where they were that day if you was alive unlike me

My dad was at an Arsenal vs Newcastle match and we won or lost 4-1 so hed have been really p***ed off or really elated and yet the whole pub because thats what you did back in the day you use to go to the pub after the match.And he told me how it was in total silence and how he just drove back home and he said its the one time he just didnt care about a football match and what his just seen.

Its amazing to think my dad used to go home and away watching Newcastle back then as well it could have been anyone

RIP the 96.

The fact only 1 amblulance was allowed is in is mad.They only lt 1 in due to fighting.Bruce Grobbalar asked a policewoman to open a perimeter gate ans he was snubbed.

Was shocking what happened and it could have been avoided

R.I.P :(

The fans who were there that day and helped to save many are a credit to their club and to football. Every football fan on the planet must be touched by the unity, strength and continued grief shown by Liverpool fans. I for one am proud to call you guys our rivals. Great people, great club.

HillsboroughMemorial_15042002_300x200.jpg

Tommorow is the 20th anniversery of footballs darkest day when 96 Liverpool fans were killed after over-crowding in the Away stand at Hillsborough. Yesterday i went Anfield and saw the amount of stuff left and it was shocking to say some of the ages of these people killed. Steven Gerrards Cousin was the youngest killed Gilhooley at the age of 10. Its a dark day in Liverpools history that shouldn't be forgotten.

Please respect this thread (even if your a United fan!)

im a liverpool fan mate, i think this event trancends most fans hatred, the man u fans i spoke to find this equally as shocking as us, rip 96