Zamora = Now 87 = Should Be 88

Re: English Ratings Opinion!

I think some people havn't deserved their rating and these are my opinions :

Dossena = Now 89 = Should Be 90

Benayoun = Now 89 = Should Be 90

Fletcher = Now 90 = Should Be 89

Evans = Now 84 = Should Be 83

Fellaini = Now 90 = Should Be 89

Benayoun is should be 90 i agree with that but evans and fletcher have been superb this season every game they have played the have been good and fellani has been a key part of evertons succes this season maybe he ias a bit physical but thats what footballs about and why should dossena get a 90 only good thing he has done is scoe two goals nothing else.

I think thatthe ratings are ok but some are wrong:

Steven Ireland Now 90 deserves much more than that rating top perfromer this season maybe becuase manchester city doing badly maybe a +1 for him

Tevez -1 dont believe this is good enough maybe becuase he starts on bench most times but he the striker man u have

van persie +1 never really rated van persie becuase he can score some amazing goals but he can't score the simplest chances

there are a few others but these ones are a bit silly

Dossena = Now 89 = Should Be 90- Whenever he does play for Liverpool he has put in some poor performances' date=' behind Aurelio and even Insua in the pecking order.[/b']

Tevez = Now 93 = Should Be 94Mostly sub appearances for him this season but I think he is a top quality striker and should start with Rooney up front, sad to see him go down to 93 but probably justified, even if when he plays he puts in great effort.

Onouha = Now 87 = Should Be 88

Benayoun = Now 89 = Should Be 90Agreed, not only because i'm biased because i'm a liverpool fan:D but when he plays it gives us creativity and scores the odd goal here and then

Fellaini = Now 90 = Should Be 89Disagree, I think he deserves his 90 rating, has played great for Everton this season and scored some goals.

Vassell = Now 86 = Should Be 85Does he still even play for City:confused:

Zamora = Now 87 = Should Be 88He sets up his team mates well and is a good team player which is why Hodgson plays him but he can't shoot which is his only problem

The stuff in bold are my views.

Dossena = Now 89 = Should Be 90

Tevez = Now 93 = Should Be 94

Onouha = Now 87 = Should Be 88

Benayoun = Now 89 = Should Be 90

Fellaini = Now 90 = Should Be 89

Vassell = Now 86 = Should Be 85

Zamora = Now 87 = Should Be 88

dossena hasnt played enough to earn a 90

fletcher has had a great season as has evans(ypoty nominee)

fellaini has been evrtons top performer

and zamora didnt score a goal for about 8 month

Dossena has been playing great in defense and scoring goals Skrtel has been scoring goals and also Fellaini and Fletcher are strong 89s and when i say that i mean if they get played more they will become 90's but that is it Fletcher won't go up anymore. Actually yeah Fellaini deserves 90 i just remembered he only mid :D

Fellaini 90 = Stats = 26 app = 7goals = 1 assist so ok 90

Fletcher 90 = Stats = 21 app = 3goals = 0 assist 89 deserves 89

Dossena has been playing great in defense and scoring goals Skrtel has been scoring goals and also Fellaini and Fletcher are strong 89s and when i say that i mean if they get played more they will become 90's but that is it Fletcher won't go up anymore. Actually yeah Fellaini deserves 90 i just remembered he only mid :D

I shouldn't just be about bare stats though.

ASHLEY YOUNG...no rise!!! He should have got 91 last time around and 92 this time.

I don't care if Capello rates him or not, Capello is a fool if he doesn't see that Young is the most dangerous English winger...he is the main reason for Villa's success and is Villa's best player.

In fact Villa got as many drops as they got rises! They've been the 5th best team in England for a year and a half now and it's time SM gave them their due.

(Never mind my sig pic I don't think I'm being biased about this ;))

no change for anelka either (92) - surely warranted a rise to 93:confused:

Agreed, if van Persie got a 93 surely Anelka deserved it. And I for one am a Holland fan and love RVP, but Anelka deserved a rise before he did.

And speaking of Arsenal, Toure dropped but Gallas didn't? :confused:

I'm very disappointed overall in the English changes, there are more questions than answers.

Dossena has scored twice..and they were both the 4th goals in that game.

Dossena's defending has been poor. No other word for it.

Skrtel has not scored a goal for Liverpool..Don't know why you even brought him up..?

Agreed' date=' if van Persie got a 93 surely Anelka deserved it. And I for one am a Holland fan and love RVP, but Anelka deserved a rise before he did.

And speaking of Arsenal, Toure dropped but Gallas didn't? :confused:

I'm very disappointed overall in the English changes, there are more questions than answers.[/quote']

Gallas has been great since he lost the captaincy and him and toure have only conceded what 5 or 6 goals this Year in the PL. And for me Van Persie is a fantastic player as has been lots better than Anelka! Anelka has been put down to the bench since Huddink has been in charge and Has only really scored goals and in some games he goes missing. Van Persie not only Scores but assists and While Fabregas was out was the Key man at arsenal and offers a lot more than Anelka. He's got The most assists in the League and 16 goals in all comps! As well as this he's Scored Pretty much every time he's played for the National Side! I think he deserves a 93!

schwarzer' date=' cahill, young, benayoun all shud have risen[/quote']

Schwarzer is definitly a 90 rated goalkeeper. I can't see why Brad Friedal and Tim Howard are on a 90 and Schwarzer isnt. He has been brilliant this season for Fulham and has made the most saves this season than any other 'keeper in the EPL.

I think Cahill remaining at 91 was a fair decision. Yes he has done well this season, but his performances this season havnt been at the same level as any 92 rated midfielder e.g. Nasri, Giggs and now Carrick.

Young hasnt been peforming to his potential recently which is why I can understand SM havn't given him a +1. However, I reckon he will probably rise in the next rating changes i.e. next season. He still has potentail and is only 23.

I have mixed opinions on Benayoun. IMO I dont think hes a 90 rated midfielder. I dont think hes on the same level as Young, Fellaini and other midfielders. However, recently he has been playing well and with SM giving 90 ratings to Darren Fletcher and Park Ji Sung, then it is strange why Benayoun is not on a rating of 90.

Dosena has been awful for liverpool. Yeah hes scored 2 goals but what is a LB doing on the edge of the opponents box when his team has got a goal kick. Our forwards werent even that far up the pitch. Dosena likes to get forward and then doesnt have the pace and i personally think lacks the fitness to get back and do his primary duty and thats defend. In my opinion hes as bad as Djimi traore

Guest Football8

I meant 2 say he hasn't scored goals so y rise him 2 92 that's what i meant Dan Agger

Defenders don't have to score goals. :confused: