Wayne Rooney Deal (96) Please Help.

Dan Griffin

Hey guys i've been offerd £46m for wayne rooney,96, and i was wandering if i should do it, my strikers are:

Wayne Rooney 96

Thierry Henry 95

Carlos Tevez 93

Emanuel Adebayor 93

and could play Ronaldo there

i was wandering i should sell rooney and then buy Luca Toni 94, Luis Fabiano 93, and Amauri 92

should i do it?

Guest Football8

Re: Wayne Rooney Deal (96) Please Help.

Hey guys i've been offerd £46m for wayne rooney' date='96, and i was wandering if i should do it, my strikers are:

Wayne Rooney 96

Thierry Henry 95

Carlos Tevez 93

Emanuel Adebayor 93

i was wandering i should sell rooney and then buy Luca Toni 94, Luis Fabiano 93, and Amauri 92

should i do it?[/quote']

I wouldn't buy Luis Fabiano as he may stay or go down. Buy Amauri as he could go up. 46m is a good amount of money though, so get Amauri and Kanoute in. Plus you have decent strikers when Rooney goes, Henry imo should get his 96 back. So I'd sell him for 46m. :)

Also, heres the form of the players involved with this deal:

Rooney: Season 1: 24 apps>>14 goals, Season 2: 27 apps>> 19 goals, Season 3: Currently 9 apps and 6 goals

Henry: S1: 28 apps>>27 goals, S2: 28 apps>>12 goals, S3: Currently 12 apps>>8 goals

Tevez: S1: 9 apps, 2 goals ( went to arsenal ), S2: bought him back, 10 apps>>5 goals, S3: 10 apps>>3 goals

Adebayor: S1: Arsenal, 10 apps>>5 goals, S2: 5 apps>>7 goals>> S3: 5 apps>>2 goals

Amauri: made no apps as never been transfered

Luca Toni: Former man utd(im man u :? ) S1: 21 apps>>13 goals S2: 9 apps>>5goals

Luis Fabiano: S1: 29 apps>>25 goals, S2: 6 apps>>4 goals.

Cristiano Ronaldo: S1: 17 apps>>2 goals, S2: 24 apps>>9 goals, S3: Currently 9 apps>>7 goals

current stats to help you out :rolleyes:

Guest Football8

Well' date=' i cant get kanoute as hes at a managed club, my strikers when rooney goes:

Henry 95

Tevez 93

Adebayor 93

Ronaldo 98(possible forward)[/quote']

Try getting Toni and Amauri then. :)

Hey guys i've been offerd £46m for wayne rooney' date='96, and i was wandering if i should do it, my strikers are:

Wayne Rooney 96

Thierry Henry 95

Carlos Tevez 93

Emanuel Adebayor 93

should i do it?[/quote']

No way. 46 Million is not enough for a rated 96 player.Rooney is one of the best players here and 46 mill wouldnt do! Reject it! Keep him!!

No way. 46 Million is not enough for a rated 96 player.Rooney is one of the best players here and 46 mill wouldnt do! Reject it! Keep him!!

yes but with that 46m i will then have 70m where i can buy, Toni, Luis Fabiano, Amauri, Robben, Lisandro Lopez :rolleyes:

which would give me plenty of depth

yes but with that 46m i will then have 70m where i can buy' date=' Toni, Luis Fabiano, Amauri, Robben, Lisandro Lopez :rolleyes:

which would give me plenty of depth[/quote']

Yes ok good point but you could get much more for him! Tell the manager you want more! i've seen him sold for 70 million!

Well,if i were you i'll accept the deal. With the money,you'll have 70 m that you can use to buy 2 or 3 world class player and it'll be better for your club as your other strikers also good and you can buy new good players to build your squad

hope i help,

gozgoz

Archived