Sergio busquets

CaRlHaNsoN

Sergio busquets  

1. 1.

• Less then 85 (Please state where)
    • Between 85 and 87 (please state where)
    • Between 88 and 90 (please state where)
    • More than 90 (please state where)

After a meteoric rise from 75 to 85 (which he deserved), Sergio Busquets start percentage isn't as high anymore. Even still, he's still made 12 out of 20 possible appearances for pretty much the best team in the world right now. Everyone around him is at least a 92, I think by the end of the season he could be a 90.

Re: Burgos SERGIO BUSQUETS - End of season rating

Too early to tell IMO. He's playing about 60% of Barca's games, so he's not a regular as such, but is still playing infrequently. If he keeps up this percentage, an 88 is easily possible. Whereas if he starts to play more regularly, 89/90 is most likely. But he may even start to play less, in which case around 87.

Also, I'd like to add, that there will probably only be one changes now before the end of the season, so he won't go up gradually, so it's unlikely he'll hit 90.

So I would say 88 based on current game time, but who knows if he will start to play more, or less...

Depends how many rating changes there are before the end of the season.

His games started ratio has dropped (hate to say it but it's true). He's only started 3 in the last 10 league games - he had 3 sub appearences also. But he's still worth more than the 85 he has now. I think a rise to 87 next changes is probable, with depending how much he plays, 88/89 after that. Whether the second change will be before the end of the season though is hard for us to say (especcially with the very slow rate of rating changes recently).

Depends how many rating changes there are before the end of the season.

His games started ratio has dropped (hate to say it but it's true). He's only started 3 in the last 10 league games - he had 3 sub appearences also. But he's still worth more than the 85 he has now. I think a rise to 87 next changes is probable' date=' with depending how much he plays, 88/89 after that. Whether the second change will be before the end of the season though is hard for us to say (especcially with the very slow rate of rating changes recently).[/quote']

Based on current changes, it will be around 3 months (Spain is W9, so 8 weeks (2 months) but some 'Weeks' take 2 or 3 weeks so I would guess an extra month) before Spain is reviewed, making it around April/May time. In which case this would be the only change before the season ends, with the next one coming another 3-4 months later.

That's just my guess.

It is true to say his games are not as frequent as early on n the season, but whenever he plays he has been really impressive, ive seen all but 1 of barca's games this season and he has more than held his own with the top quality players he has around him. I would say an 88/87 is my prediction for next rating change I would say an 88 IMO

• 2 months later...

Spain Vs Turkey

Busquets got subbed on the 74th minute repalcing Silva. This is a big sign that he is going to be a starter for Spain in the coming season!!!! If he gets more international matches, do not rule out a 89 since SM rate international gametime very highly (Dzagoev, Ramsey, etc) while Barcelona is first place at the arguably highest rated league in the world and Busquets playing many of the games

- 12 games started.

- 6 games sub

- 1 goal

- 18 games total

- 1 international appearance.

There is no doubt that he wil be 90+ in the next few seasons but even though i see him deserving a 90 i can only see him making an 89.

With competion like Xavi, Yaya toure etc he is still doing well to be making 18 appearences this season.

With the spanish changes being in a few weeks i also belive as many others it is to early to say as he may pick up an injury or get the chance of more team football.

Its certain hes something special but i suppose all in all its up to the SM Researchers to decide on. :)

about 87 i d say, because he doesnt play anywhere near enough now.

sm is way to conservative to give him a 88-90 when the next rating comes.

just look at darren fletcher, who plays with similar frequency in a similar position for manutd as busquets for barca, and has been doing that for 3 years yet he is rooted at a 89.

about 87 i d say' date=' because he doesnt play anywhere near enough now.

sm is way to conservative to give him a 88-90 when the next rating comes.

just look at darren fletcher, who plays with similar frequency in a similar position for manutd as busquets for barca, and has been doing that for 3 years yet he is rooted at a 89.[/quote']

BTW Fletcher is 88 and remember he is going to rise as well as Busquets

BTW Fletcher is 88 and remember he is going to rise as well as Busquets

sorry my error

but in a way it makes things worse.....

fletcher has been in and out of manutd team for 3 years, is a regular for his country, but is only an 88.

to get into the 89-90s, i think you need to hold down a regular place in the team first, which i dont think busquets will do over the next 12 month

just look at gourcuff, who plays as a one-man team at bordeaux , gave stunning performances against roma and chelsea in the champions league, now the 2nd most important player of the french national team..............89-90

says everything about SM. experience over anything else, except when the player is an absolute wizard...like messi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: Busquets

Whats going to happen with sergio busquets rating will he get a rise to 90??

thanks good answers earn rep

It looks very likely he should go straight to 90 with the next Spanish Updates, If not a 90 will definately happen by the end of the season considering he is a regular at Barca and playing on the International team.

I think he should get a 90 considering spanish ratings are abt 7 weeks away. Regarding PEDRO Rodrigues of Barca, he should easily get an 88/89 definately BECAUSE he is arguably at the best club in the world, getting frequent appearances, and playing very well. If this was the case at a mid-table club then yes maybe he should get an 86 but what needsto be remembered is that he's fighting for a place with all 90+'s!

He won't be 90 this time around. A rise to 89 is more likely.

He's shown a few inconsistencies in his performances recently and those mistakes he made (including the one resulting in Barca conceding a 2nd goal against A. Madrid) require time for him to correct and improve. He's playing style is not tough enough for him to be a defensively good DM yet but his passes are great as a CM. Also he won't be a regular starter soon as Toure and Keita should be ahead of him. He may get more starting minutes when Africa Cup starts next January;)

I think he should get a 90 considering spanish ratings are abt 7 weeks away. Regarding PEDRO Rodrigues of Barca' date=' he should easily get an 88/89 definately BECAUSE he is arguably at the best club in the world, getting frequent appearances, and playing very well. If this was the case at a mid-table club then yes maybe he should get an 86 but what needsto be remembered is that he's fighting for a place with all 90+'s![/quote']

IMO, a rise of +5/6 is a bit too optimistic this time. It may only come true at least at the end of the season. Pedro is not a first team regular yet. As a regular sub, I guess his currently great form can earn him a rise of +3/4, but not more;)