Sergio busquets

Sergio busquets  

1. 1.

• Less then 85 (Please state where)
    • Between 85 and 87 (please state where)
    • Between 88 and 90 (please state where)
    • More than 90 (please state where)

Busquets please help me

So i own real madrid in a gold championship and i made an offer for Busquets. I gave mutu whos 93 and Hunt whos an 88 for him. u think its worth it? i think i made a good deal since for strikers i have players as Higuain, RAUL MADRID, dzeko, and betdner. what u guys think? PLEASE GIVE ME UR OPINIONS THANKS

P.S the offer was accepted.

Re: Busquets please help me

Think its a bit steep and will be surprised if it goes through, but youre the manager not me!? :P

You cant really change your deal now, as obviously the manager wont accept a decreased offer, but i wouldnt do it, even tho Busquets will be a quality player but could you not get someone slightly better like L.Diarra or Gourcuff with that sort of offer??

• 4 months later...

Re: sergio busquets (barcelona)

I have Sergio BUSQUETS in a gold championship' date=' and a lot of serious interest in him. How likely is he going to rise to 92? What's his potential rating? 93? more?[/quote']

playing regualry for the best club team and country in the world. his rating will keep on increasing. imo he will become a 94 in a few years.

I think he can reach 94 within a couple of years and 94 will probably be his peak rating. However, many people believe that he isnt very special and his rating will just continue to go up due to being part of Barca and Spain. IMO he is good enough, Guardiola and Del Bosque definitely know something more than what we do ;)

I think he can reach 94 within a couple of years and 94 will probably be his peak rating. However' date=' many people believe that he isnt very special and his rating will just continue to go up due to being part of Barca and Spain. IMO he is good enough, Guardiola and Del Bosque definitely know something more than what we do ;)[/quote']

I agree he could reach 94 in a couple of years, but i dont think he is that great

i believe that he will only reach 94 IF he manages to somehow hold onto his barce starting place for a couple more year, which i dont think he will !

I think if Arjen Robben is worth 94 then so is Busquets. :D

Don't see where your coming from there mate sorry. They're a different type of player, in fact you probably couldn't get two more different players apart from their tendency to try and cheat. I dislike Robben for his dishonest nature, but Busquets is equally as bad.

Robben is a talented player playing in a decent side, Busquets is considerably less talented playing in a superb side....