My new league !! I need managers !!!

Re: My new league !! I need managers !!!

These teams are still avaliable(after Kiesh picks)

Sevilla(Czech Republic)' date='Villareal(Turkey), Fiorentina(Greece), Zenit(Mexico)Arsenal(Croatia) :D[/quote']

i said i would have Sevilla in the pm but if Arsenal are still available i'll have them.

• 1 month later...

Teams have just become avaliable in this league they are : Milan(Italy),Juventus,(Paraguay) Roma(Usa), Liverpool(Cameroon), Arsenal(Croatia), Sevilla(Czech Republic),Valencia(Serbia)), Villareal(Turkey), Fiorentina(Greece),Tottenham(Russia), Zenit(Mexico)

Just add me as a Friend my email is Rikit1993@hotmail.co.uk :D

and i will give you your choosen team :D

Teams have just become avaliable in this league they are : Milan(Italy)' date='Juventus,(Paraguay) Roma(Usa), Liverpool(Cameroon), Arsenal(Croatia), Sevilla(Czech Republic),Valencia(Serbia)), Villareal(Turkey), Fiorentina(Greece),Tottenham(Russia), Zenit(Mexico)

Just add me as a Friend my email is [email']Rikit1993@hotmail.co.uk[/email] :D

and i will give you your choosen team :D

sent you a frend request

Sorry Kiesh i dont think u added me as a friend last time what is your SM name just in case you did and the teams which are avaliable are a couple of posts down but i gave Martin oneal Milan and that other guy tottenham so take your pick buddy :D

yo sos that is my old profile can you cancle that and add ro keane it is on the frends list of martin oneal so please offer it to this profile