Furkan Ozcal

Furkan Ozcal

furkan-ozcal.jpg

Name: Furkan Ozcal

Date Of Birth: 3/9/90

Team: Kayserispor

Position: Attacking Midfielder/Forward

Nationality: Turkish (Born in Germany)

Furkan Ozcal is a German born Turkish footballer currently playing for Turkcell Super League side Kayserispor.

According to many football experts he has a promosing future ahead of him.

Ozcal who is a attacking midfielder has gained a reputation as a playermaker.

He began his career with German side TSV 1860 Munich and he was part of their youth team.

In 2008, he moved to Turkey to join Kayserispor.

He made his first team debut against Hacettepe in the Turkcell Super League,when he came on the 68th min, Kayserispor won that game 3-0.

He scored two goals against Denizlispor on 12th April, Kayserispor won that game 2-0.

He is starting to become a regular for his club at the age of 18.

He is part of the Turkish U-19 team who are participating in the UEFA U-19 Championship.

He is not on Soccermanager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games Played

1353.jpg

20/12/2008 - Turkcell Super League - Hacettepe 0 - 3 Kayserispor (Played 22 mins)

31/01/2009 - Turkcell Super League - Kayserispor 0 - 0 Sivasspor (Came on 77th min - Got red carded later on the game)

08/03/2009 - Turkcell Super League - Kayserispor 0 - 2 Fenerbahçe (Played 46 mins)

15/03/2009 - Turkcell Super League - Ankaraspor 2 - 2 Kayserispor (Played 90 mins)

21/03/2009 - Turkcell Super League - Kayserispor 2 - 0 MKE Ankaragücü (Played 90 mins, Got booked)

04/04/2009 - Turkcell Super League - Besiktas 1 - 0 Kayserispor (Came on 64th min)

12/04/2009 - Turkcell Super League - Kayserispor 2 - 0 Denizlispor (Played 90 mins, Scored 2 goals - 9 min and 47 min )

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Furkan Ozcal

He's a massive talent but why o why do you have to make a thread about him the week he will be put on the DB?

Now everyone will try to sign him...

Good post, mentioned him today in a youth thread, didn't think anyone would make a thread on him:D.

He's a good player but physically still weak, but technically he's very good.

Check the two goals he scored, great goals.

I've watched him twice this season against Fener and Besiktas and he wasn't nothing special, although they were two massive games, which Kayserispor were losing 2-0 when he came on and which Kayserispor were losing 1-0 with 10 men against Besiktas. Despite this, he's still a big talent who will get much better.

Your stats are wrong mate....

He did not play in the Super Cup against Galatasaray. He also did not play against Kocaeli, if he played these two games he would have been added earlier on in the season.

Against Haceteppe they were drawing 0-0, he came on in the 68th minute and then they scored 3 goals.

He hasn't played in the Cup this season, definitely not against Kilkenny City.

He received a lot of criticism so early in his career after he got that red card against Sivas, which meant he was suspended for 3 games.

Guest Abdel Zizi

He looks very promising' date=' any news on when he will be put on the db?[/quote']

Ehrm tomorrow probably.

Let's make a deal all: when he does get made tomorrow, nobody tells it here till sunday :)

This way, the ones who didn't red this already won't have the chance to sign him before us.

Only 72 minutes today against Gaziantep at home' date=' but 72 minutes was enough for him to assist two goals as Kayserispor won 3-0.[/quote']

Things are looking pretty good for this guy, sure the Turkish ratings have just pasted, but what do you reckon he can hit if he keeps up these type of minutes?

IOA, is he really that good, or just another young player whos gunna disapear or might he have something?

Another start and 90 minutes against BÜYÜKŞEHİR BLD.SPOR the week before last, but Kayserispor lost 1-0 away.

Missed last weeks game against HACETTEPE because he played two games for Turkey U19's against Greece and Denmark which they won 2-1 and 1-0 respectively.

Things are looking pretty good for this guy' date=' sure the Turkish ratings have just pasted, but what do you reckon he can hit if he keeps up these type of minutes?

IOA, is he really that good, or just another young player whos gunna disapear or might he have something?[/quote']

First of all apologies and no disrespect to the creator of the thread, but seeing as he didn't answer it, I thought I would.

Don't ask me about ratings because anything could happen between now and a couple of months and I don't want to mislead anyone.

He's already a regular at club and country (for his respective age group) and it looks to continue that way. Topuz is very likely to leave this season, which paves more way for him and Durak in midfield. However, with Topuz leaving and a lot of interest in Eren Gungor, Kayserispor might not have a great season next season, if they can't replace some of those key players, placing more pressure on these young lads they might not do well and it could affect ratings.

Furak is looking at around 84-86 for a regular midfielder at Kayserispor, don't think he'll get that in one go though, probably two.

In regards to his future, I think he's definitely one for the future of Kayseri and Turkey.

Another start and 90 minutes against BÜYÜKŞEHİR BLD.SPOR the week before last' date=' but Kayserispor lost 1-0 away.

Missed last weeks game against HACETTEPE because he played two games for Turkey U19's against Greece and Denmark which they won 2-1 and 1-0 respectively.

First of all apologies and no disrespect to the creator of the thread, but seeing as he didn't answer it, I thought I would.

Don't ask me about ratings because anything could happen between now and a couple of months and I don't want to mislead anyone.

He's already a regular at club and country (for his respective age group) and it looks to continue that way. Topuz is very likely to leave this season, which paves more way for him and Durak in midfield. However, with Topuz leaving and a lot of interest in Eren Gungor, Kayserispor might not have a great season next season, if they can't replace some of those key players, placing more pressure on these young lads they might not do well and it could affect ratings.

Furak is looking at around 84-86 for a regular midfielder at Kayserispor, don't think he'll get that in one go though, probably two.

In regards to his future, I think he's definitely one for the future of Kayseri and Turkey.[/quote']

Ah, good to know that. I'll be investing in him shortly. B)

IOA, which teams are interested in Eren Gungor?

Ah' date=' good to know that. I'll be investing in him shortly. B)

IOA, which teams are interested in Eren Gungor?[/quote']

Turkey's top 3 (Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray). Fenerbahce have expressed it the most and are the forerunners to buy him, especially with Topuz.

Ah, my 1st ever scouting thread on the forum.

Anyway, he rose to 84 and got a position change to AM/RM.

Sorry for not updating it, I forgot about this thread. :o

Updates -> http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/57854/furkan-oezcal/default/2009/leistungsdaten.html

He's also a Turkey U21 international as well. He has 2 caps so far. :)