Rooney and chelsea ripoffs!

The rating changes for the premiership just recently happened. I was shocked at some of the results. My best example was WAYNE ROONEY. How is he a 96!

Fernando Torres and Eto'o are 96s. They are the two best scorers in the world. Also for chelsea, how is malouda still a 91 when ashley young is a 90! How is kalou a 92 when ashley young is a 90?!?! And anelka has not been able to score goals recently but based on his first half of the season games, he should be a 93!

feel free to comment

Re: Rooney and chelsea ripoffs!

Wonders if the OP had Rooney how hey may change is tune.

Many, many people base their rating predictions on which players they have, FACT.

''Rooney should drop because he's ****, Torres is better and should be 97''

------>

''I have Torres in my team so want him to be 97, I dont have Rooney so he should drop'' - You know its true a lot of the time

EDIT those 4 stars are a word beginning with c and ending in rap, not an actual swear word :D

Wayne rooney is a 96 because hes the best english player. im surprised gerrard is 97 and rated by many LIVERPOOL fans as the best player in the world when he only has 1 more goal in the league than lampard, and he plays up front, he also has 3 less assists than lampard in the premier league, but apparently a better CM as well, i must be missing something, because not only are lampards assist stats better, his scoring stats fairly equal, his work rate is higher, and he tackles much more often, he should be a 96 and so should gerrard.

I am also struggling to see the argument that torres is more deserving of a 96 than rooney, in all competitions torres has scored 19 goals, torres has 6 assists. rooney has 21 goals and 14 assists in all competitions. now stop me if im wrong, but that makes rooney more prolific and a better team player than torres. so why does torres deserve to be higher rating than rooney?

i agree with young, but i had a feeling that malouda might hold his rating, he has had 4 good games under hiddink so i thought they might give him the benefit of the doubt.

Rooney doesn't deserve a 96. I think the ratings should be more spread out. It wont happen but they should be. Players Like Messi and Ronaldo are so far ahead of anyone else. And this season Messi is so far ahead of Every other player in the world! Players like Totti, Drogba, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Cannavaro are rated on what they did 2 or 3 seasons. Bar drogba none of them have hit the form recently that shows they deserve what there rating is. Rooney is in my opinion maybe a 95, just. When you ask people why he's a 96 its all about what he does for the team but they never explain why he's a 96. He's overrated and its probably because he's english. It's true he sometomes shows glimpses of brilliance but not regularly enough to be a 96. to be a 96 you either have to show brilliance every game or score pretty much every game or have an exceptional season. Rooney Done any. Eto'o is a 96 because he scores more than 20 goals in la liga every season. Torres is a 96 because he had an amazing season at a new club and scores regularly for both country and club. Van Nistelrooy is a 96 because he's scored 20/30 goals for the last 5 years, Drogba was 96 becuase of an amazing season a couple of years ago. Ibrahimovic is a 96 because he's scored more than 20 a season for the last two years in a top league and is Inter milan's key player. Rooney has only breached the 20 goal mark in all competitions once and his highest goal tally in the premier league was 16, but that was 3 years ago. We all now that goal scoring is not his strongest point but more "of what he does for the team". His work ethic is great but so's is Tevez and he was only a 94 when he was playing regularly. I like rooney and what he does but for him to be on the same rating as players of the calibre of Torres, eto'o and even henry is just wrong.

Rooney is a 96' date=' simple as that ;)[/quote']

Strangely, you can't sum him up better than that. The way he plays makes every other player on the pitch look inferior. It's weird, but wonderful watching him play. Whether that means he's worthy of a 96 or not is up to you, but for me he's a definite 96.

Lads Lads heres the 2 simple answers there is nothing else to it. :)

1. Hes english SM are bias :)

2. SM dont have a clue what there doing :)

Sorted;)

Any one wanna disagree cos u have a long discussion heading ur way on how SM muck up with scottish ratings and english ratings while been bias at the same time.

Rooney dosen't deserve 96 what does he do lol lol lol nothing at all he just finishes a goal . The midfielders deserve more than the pity they get from the media it is always Rooney or Ronaldo and maybe Tevez but the people who are making the magic work are the mids. Some people might not agree but tbh i don't care.

Rooney dosen't deserve 96 what does he do lol lol lol nothing at all he just finishes a goal . The midfielders deserve more than the pity they get from the media it is always Rooney or Ronaldo and maybe Tevez but the people who are making the magic work are the mids. Some people might not agree but tbh i don't care.

You should care, fool. You clearly don't watch football. That is a fact.

The Man Utd midfielders do not deserve more media attention because they are not as good as Utd's defence or strike force. Simple as.

I mean i don't care if u want to start an argument with my opinion and tbh i watch football i not dumb ya know

You must be. You said all Rooney does is score a goal and tbh thats not the main impact of the game he plays. He is always looking to create something and tracks back an awful lot for a forward. You just don't like him, that is the truth.

Mids are important because Ronaldo is a midfielder and u will not see a defender running up the whole pitch and scoring they'll have to pass to a winger 2 cross the ball in the the striker can go bang score it's like u r trying to say midfielders are no use in the game of football

The rating changes for the premiership just recently happened. I was shocked at some of the results. My best example was WAYNE ROONEY. How is he a 96!

Fernando Torres and Eto'o are 96s. They are the two best scorers in the world. Also for chelsea' date=' how is malouda still a 91 when ashley young is a 90! How is kalou a 92 when ashley young is a 90?!?! And anelka has not been able to score goals recently but based on his first half of the season games, he should be a 93![/quote']

Agree with wayne rooney, should be dropped in rating to a 95 like drogba.

Young should be at least 91

Anelka probly would have gone up in rating if he played on a regular international level and played well.

Maloulda and Kalou deserves to stay the same

EDIT:

After reading everyones posts im going to say that I HATE ROONEY, i hate him with a passion, i dont know why i just do, in fact i hate the complete united squad with a passion, BUT you cant fault rooney...his football this seasons been pukka for united and England, like someone else mentioned earlia: his work rate, goal scoring, assiting, creativity and passion for club and country has be OUTSTANDING....to end he deserves a 95- scraping a 96. And torres higher than a 96? behave!

Rooney to 95 is what he deserves but atm sm can't see that

lol' date=' no you cant see that he is a 96, its so obvious, i knew you were a city fan before i even saw the avatar. hes got better assists and better goals than torres who is 96, nuff sed.

Rooney doesn't deserve a 96.Rooney is in my opinion maybe a 95, just. When you ask people why he's a 96 its all about what he does for the team but they never explain why he's a 96. He's overrated and its probably because he's english. It's true he sometomes shows glimpses of brilliance but not regularly enough to be a 96. to be a 96 you either have to show brilliance every game or score pretty much every game or have an exceptional season. Rooney Done any. Eto'o is a 96 because he scores more than 20 goals in la liga every season. is gonna be 97, so not really relevant Torres is a 96 because he had an amazing season at a new club and scores regularly for both country and club. has scored less goal in all comps than rooney, and that was last year, not relevant Van Nistelrooy is a 96 because he's scored 20/30 goals for the last 5 years, spent most of the year injured, and imo he may well struggle to get a starting place back Drogba was 96 becuase of an amazing season a couple of years ago. Ibrahimovic is a 96 because he's scored more than 20 a season for the last two years in a top league and is Inter milan's key player. Rooney has only breached the 20 goal mark in all competitions once and his highest goal tally in the premier league was 16, but that was 3 years ago.this year he has scored 21 goals if you include internationals We all now that goal scoring is not his strongest point but more "of what he does for the team". His work ethic is great but so's is Tevez and he was only a 94 when he was playing regularly. I like rooney and what he does but for him to be on the same rating as players of the calibre of Torres, eto'o and even henry is just wrong.rooney:21 goals, 14 assists= 35 goals. torres:19 goals, 6 assists=25,-10 on rooneys tally. ibrahimovic, 25 goals, 9 assits, 34, -1 on rooneys tally.eto'o, 34 goals, 6 assists, 40 goals, +5, going up to 97. theres only player more influential than rooney this year, and he will be a 97 after the spanish rating changes.

Fernando Torres and Eto'o are 96s. They are the two best scorers in the world. Also for chelsea' date=' how is malouda still a 91 when ashley young is a 90! How is kalou a 92 when ashley young is a 90?!?! And anelka has not been able to score goals recently but based on his first half of the season games, he should be a 93!

feel free to comment[/quote']

OK I will, Torres is a fantastic player and can have 97 when he plays the full season for his club and is crucial in winning 2 or more major trophies like Wayne Rooney is. Frankly Eto'o is a better goal scorer but is half the player Rooney is, Eto'o scores goals and that is it, he does nothing for build up play and a lot of the time scores goals either Messi, Henry, Iniesta, Xavi or Alves have created, he'll get 97 because of his goals but as a player he is not 97.

IMO' date=' Rooney isn't a prolific goalscorer,[b'] his international record speaks for itself!!!

[/b]

Rooney is over rated simply because he is English FACT

It does doesn't it, considering Rooney is Englands top goalscorer in World Cup qualifying with 5 goals in 5 games and 4 assists. So in terms of goals created/scored he has been the vital part of 9 in 16 goals for England. Also considering Rooney has been Englands best player for a number of months, no he doesn't deserve 96:rolleyes: