English Championship 3473 Match reports/Transfers

Re: English Championship 3473 Match reports/Transfers

28_1205820265.gif

English Championship 3473 Division 4 Update.

Darlington Capture Young English Manager!

Friday 17th April, 2009

SouthStand.jpg

The Balfour Webnet Darlington Arena Was Packed To The Rafters For The Unveiling Of New Manager.

Earlier today at around 15:05 BST Dan Griffin 13, became the youngest manager ever to manage a football team, Darlington are very cautios of him and expect many great things for the club.

Griffin put the whole club on the transfer list as he is bringing in 50+ players that are all under the age of 24. Any players that are currently at the club and over the age of 24 can go as Griffin thinks that they are useless and pathetic. Griffin aims to get the club to division 1 as soon as possible and then to compete in europe with them. He wants magical things to happen in the cup and shield and can only make it happen with money, loads of money.

The clubs Senior Squad will be announced on monday, Darlo's season opener is a trip to Wycombe tomorrow, a very tight amount of space to get transfers in but Griffin said he can work with it.

21_1203862898.gif

English Championship 3473 - BREAKING NEWS!

Darlington Manager accepts Chelsea Job !

Friday 17th April, 2009

In a shock departure, the Chelsea boss Adam Macaskill quit after minutes of being in charge of Chelsea, but when he quit Chelsea wanted Englishman Dan Griffin and offered him the job straight away, when Griffin heard about this offer he just simply could not reject.

After 20 minutes of being at the lowest division in the setup, he has moved to one of the top clubs in the setup, Chelsea. I am delighted with the position i am in and wish Darlington all the best in there season with there new manager and all the best to him.

''With this squad I am capable of winning anything. Its football, anything can happen. I aim to win the league if not, top 3 finish is required, otherwise i will be resigning from the club. All the top players can go for cash. If you wish to have friendlies with me feel free to arrange one and nobody is going out on lon until the first match is played.

* - NO LOANS UNTIL AFTER TURN 2 - *

Ryan Clarke At Aldershot!

Aldershot have today confirmed Ryan Clarke as the new manager.This comes after former boss Gary Whaddock was forced to resign due to health problems.Ryan dedicated his managerial reign to Whaddock and that he wished him well.

The Recreation ground was packed to see the man who was born in Aldershot and make sure he felt welcome.Ryan aslo admitted that he supported Aldershot 2nd to Man United.The fans made there delight clear with chants of "Going up" and "All hail god".Ryan was flattered by these comments.

Ryan has also devised some of his training.He has been lucky enough to have been granted permision to use the Army barracks and Ryan has said that he will be joining his team on laps around the entire barracks.An Aldershot spokesperson had this to say.

"Ryan has shown how comitted he is to the job as he is joining his team on the long run around the barracks.I don't think i know any other managers who would be prepared to run at least 10k just for his teams fitness

In other news a woman had made claims of Burgalry.Police have said that the woman doesn't want to say exactly who it is but has named a list if suspects which included Ryan Clarke and Dan Griffin.

21_1203862898.gif

Chelsea Close To Sacking Manager After Suspicion On Theft.

'' We Didn't Do It'' are the words coming from Griffin and Clarke after they were instantly put in a cell for 24 hours as they were arrested on suspicion of Burglary. The West London police grabbed Griffin outside of stamford bridge just as he was about to meet the players. Clarke was grabbed on his way out of Aldershot training ground were he met his players and he was nicked by the Coppa's

Now the 2 club managers risk there jobs as they are being questioned in custody but Chelsea said they believe in there manager that he was not responsible for the Burglary and they believe it wasn't him and Shots manager Ryan.

Keep up to date with this story while it unfolds at
with the police letting out a statement later on in the day.

Chelsea duet to Aldershot?

There are alreadey transfer rumours surrounding Aldershot with the newest being loan moves for Chelsea pair Franco Di Santo and Branoslav Ivanolic.If Dan Griffin accepts this then it looks incresingly likely that Dan Griffin and Ryan Clarke were involved in the burgalry of a womans house.Ryan has already denied any involvement and Dan Griffin feels the same

Ryan has also said that he has already made transfer bids for three players which he will not name.If the Loan deals go through Branoslav will be made Aldreshots captain for the season.

Latest on the Burgalry

Two witnesses have come forward claiming that they saw a Black BMW with tinted windows outside the house that was burgaled.The BMW is thought to have been the same car that Ryan drives.Whether Dan Griffin was involved or not is not known.The police hope dan will give the police the evidence they need to put Ryan behind bars and end his Aldershot reign early.

Will the Boys get out of jail and remain managers?

Chelsea duet to Aldershot?

There are alreadey transfer rumours surrounding Aldershot with the newest being loan moves for Chelsea pair Franco Di Santo and Branoslav Ivanolic.If dan griffin accepts this thne it looks incresingly likely that Dan Griffin and Ryan Clarke were involved in the burgalry of a womans house.Ryan has already denied any involvement and Dan Griffins thought have not yet been heard.

Ryan has also said that he has already made transfer bids for three players which he will not name.If the Loan deals go through Branoslav will be made Aldreshots captain for the season.

Latest on the Burgalry

Two witnesses have come forward claiming that they saw a Black BMW with tinted windows outside the house that was burgaled.The BMW is thought to have been the same car that Ryan drives.Whether Dan Griffin was involved or not is not known.The police hope dan will give the police the evidence they need to put Ryan behind bars and end his Aldershot reign early.

Will dan grass Ryan up or save him?

QPR Boss Nick Justice was a witness of the BMW outside the House.!!!!

Will the schocks ever stop!

Yet another claim had been made after Nick Justices fingerprints were found on the doorknob.

PC Plod had this to say on the situaition.

"On the doorknob we found fingerprints that were later recognised as QPR boss Nick Justices's."This is a big break in the saga and the police are hopeful this moves the case on.

Nick Justice's witness statemeant has been removed and he has been stuck in the same ceel as Ryan Clarke and Dan Griffin.PC Plod is oblivous to why Nick Justice came to breakfast with brouses and blood down his face.Ryan Clarke and Dan Griffin came to breakfast with blood all over their kuckles and shoes and big smiles on their faces.

Nick Justice now the biggest suspect?

PC Plod thinks so!

21_1203862898.gif

Latest News On Chairmane Wilcox 'Burglary.

At around 16:05 the police finished with Griffin and has been let go with a fine of £2,000. They let him go after they asked him one question;

''Were You Involved In The Burglary Or A Witness''

Griffin replied saying that the pair were not involved in the burglary and stated they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Clarkey and Griffin were on there way to the Sunderland gaffer Caleb Chee's house to discuss player negotiations with eachother and were accused wrongly.

The BMW claimed to be '' the decoy '' was not Ryans car as the pair went in Griffins Bentley
B)

21_1203862898.gif

Chairmane Wilcox Burglary Update.

Just minutes ago Nick Justice made a statement that he was in Italy at the time of the crime and has been released on bail. It is beleived that he was on a scouting trip for Italian prospects for his QPR side as he wants an italian QPR.

Griffin and Clarkey have been put in a cell again on suspicion of assualt on Nick Justice. The 2 were thought to have assualted Justice for grassing them up. Early morning when the 3 were put in a cell together Clarke and Griffin were thought to have "Egged and Papped" Justice before going to breakfast. This then caused a further riot as Justice's ''Crew'' started on Griff and Clarke.

More news on this story as it develops

Ryan celebrates return to Aldershot with run

Ryan celebrated his return to Aldershot by taking his team on the promised run around Aldershot Barracks.Covered in sweat Ryan had this to say.

"I am happy about being realesed.Me and Dan had stopped to park my car at the car park.We then left in Dan's Bentley to go to Calebs house.we decedied to get a Mcdonalds on the way back and Dan dropped my off at my house.It was a case of wrong place wrong time."

PC Plod sacked!

PC Plod has been kicked out of the police force for a reason we are yet to discover.It is thought that it had something to do with the Chairmane Wilcox Burglary.

PC Plod was in the force for 7 years and it has come as a shock that such a respected cop has been sacked.

Mourinho and Justice in the frame!

Mourinho and Nick Justice are now among the suspects for the burgalry after traces of Mourinhos HAIR were found in the house.

Ryan Clarke has also denied the apparent egging and papping of Nick Justice.Ryan was interviwed during his tea at the prison in West London.

"Me and Dan are innocent i mean it would be funny to egg and pap Nick but i wouldn't do it.Nick should be put behind bars for assualt and theft simple as.He started on Dan while Dan was doing a dump.I then jumped on Nick and threw him to the ground and Dan F@rted in his face.Thats all that happened i swear"

Mourinho is now being jetted to England for questioning.he is thought not to be too happy about having to fly to England but Ryan and Dan hope that it brings justice to Chairmane Wilcox

21_1203862898.gif

Chairmane Wilcox Burglary Update

Today, Inter boss Jose Mourinho has been sent to prison for 12 years after being held responsible for the burglary of Chairmane Wilcox's house. It was later believed that he had also raped the 23 year old, and was then sentenced to a further 8 years to add it up to 20 years in prison.

The story on the ''Egging and Papping'' of Justice has been dropped as Justice was to have started on Griffin while releasing his manly waste in the dog house/bog, and then Clarkey was simply helping out a friend in trouble when Griffin got up, he saw Justice on the floor and apprently let out these words

This Is Something I've Wanted To Do In Ages!

Then, Justice fell to the floor and was knocked on conscious ( spelling ). Griffin was fined an additional £4,500 to the £2000 for being accused of the burglary.

Justice is now in hospital after being unconscious ( spelling ) and what caused it was unexpected. People believed that Griffin had lashed out at the QPR boss but really, Justice was faking it and it turned out that Griff let out a source of plopping gas that silenced the prison.

Griffin was let off with the fines and Justice was given them for trying to drop Griff in it.

- CASE CLOSED? -

Relieved its over!

Aldershot manager ryan Clarke had this to say about the Chairmane Wilcox Burglary.

"I am so glad its over as it looked as if it might cost my job at times.if i was forced to leave after only a few hours in charge i sure that would have been the end of my managerial career.

Ryan hopes that his team are remembered for footballing terms and not for the Chairmane Wilcox Burglary.

Mourinho in prison break!

Only hours after being put behind bars Jose Mourinho has managed to escape.One cop was found tied up and gagged in Jose's bed.He has made claims of rape which he soon dropped claming it was good fun.

The case was closed but it may be re-opened and managers Ryan Clarke, Dan Griffin and Nick Justice may be put back in the frame.

The managers must have thought this was the end of the saga but it appears not.There are very few details of Mourinhos escape but the two main suspect are

Nick Justice

Dr.Plod(formerly PC Plod)

Nick's Ford KA was found in Cheshire with Mourinho's fingerprints all over it.Dr.Plod has also been reported missing and it seems the two made off in the night.

Ryan Clarke has been arrested for suspeted assitance in the break-out and Ryan had three words to say FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Chairmane Wilcox Burglary case Re-Opened???

21_1203862898.gif

Chairmane Wilcox Case Re-Opened !?!?

Mourinho Broken Out Of Cell !

Earlier today Inter gaffer broke out of jail and has vanished. It is believed he is no longer the boss as he was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Nick Justice is belived to have got the Pourtuguese out of the cell somehow and armed guards reported that they were simply not quick enough to catch the duo. It is not said who is held responsible but Justice is believed to be top-man to catch.

Griffin's Bentley was also damaged with windows smashed, slashed tyres and stratch marks over the paint job, there was a note found in what was left of the windshield saying:

Hey Dan, have a good job fixing your car and good luck with Chelsea, the Italians are comin' for yer'.

Police have sent out all of there troops to get the QPR boss as he said he wanted an all Italian side and that note has briefly stated its QPR boss Justice who dunnit'.

More news as it unfolds.

Mourinho in prison break!

Only hours after being put behind bars Jose Mourinho has managed to escape.One cop was found tied up and gagged in Jose's bed.He has made claims of rape which he soon dropped claming it was good fun.

The case was closed but it may be re-opened and managers Ryan Clarke' date=' Dan Griffin and Nick Justice may be put back in the frame.

The managers must have thought this was the end of the saga but it appears not.There are very few details of Mourinhos escape but the two main suspect are

Nick Justice

Dr.Plod(formerly PC Plod)

Nick's Ford KA was found in Cheshire with Mourinho's fingerprints all over it.Dr.Plod has also been reported missing and it seems the two made off in the night.

Ryan Clarke has been arrested for suspeted assitance in the break-out and Ryan had three words to say FOR GOD'S SAKE![/size']

Chairmane Wilcox Burglary case Re-Opened???

ill have u know i drive this: not KA

lamborghini_gallardo_nera_01.jpg

Justice Found..At QPR's training ground?

Supposed criminal Nick Justice has been caught.....At QPR's training ground.the police arrested him but later realesed him after they found he was not involved.

When Justice was found he was gagged to a bed with only boxers on.There was a note on his head which said "Shame i didn't have a condom Ploddy".Dr.Plod and Mourinho are closing in on the top 10 most wanted men.They are wanted on charges for Theft jail break sexual assualt as well as damage to a public property.

Aldeshot get and miss one!

Aldeshot today completed the signing of one player and then admitted they had been outbidded for another.They completed the signing of Rafael Toloi.Then Ryan admitted that bardford City had outbiided them for Kwadjo Asomoah.Not many people know why Ryan went for the young Brazilian but Ryan has told the press it was after a tip-off from a bloke named Insider.

Gillingham V Aldershot!

This game is both of the teams first of the season and Gillingham are heavy favourites because Aldershot have been unable to train due to Ryan being held up in the Chairmane Wilcox Case.

Both sides are injury and suspension free and both managers are likely to name their strongest side.

New signing Toloi looks set to start for Aldershot in a formation where Aldershot will be looking for all 3 points.Gillingham are yet to make any signings or to seel anyone off so it is likely there team and formation will be simaliar to the one used near the end of last season that brought them 5 wins in 6 games.

Season Expectations: Ryan Clarke

Ryan reckons that Gillingham will have a tough season and will finish mid-table due to lack of players and funds.

Prediction 13th

Ryan to feature in Hell's Kitchen?

Rumours are flieing around about Shots Boss Ryan Clarke appearing on hit show Hell's Kitchen.This would be a contraversial move after Ryan was locked up twice for connections with the Chairmane Wilcox Case.Ryan was later realesed twice with Mate and Chelsea manager Dan Griffin.

Huddersfield buy young dudes!

Huddersfield have almost completed the signings of several hot prospects, most notable of these being Jeffren of Barcelona and Lulinha of Corinthians.

Manager 4 Words (Ben Hawkin) had this to say

"Is this mike working? Hello? Oh **** were on air. Emmm yeah the dudes are legends and they well, ehh, be the emmm, future of the club thing"

These players are expected to break into the H'field first team pretty soon and can't wait to be busting nets at the Galpharm Stadium

LULA.jpg

Lulinha at former club Corinthians

0+barcelona+atletic+terrassa+jeffren+abraham.jpgJeffren kicking *** in his Barca days