CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Hi i have a couple of questions

1) Do you reckon that T.Motta will be in the Inter starting XI

2) Do you think next season Vucinic will rise or has the potential to rise

Thanks

Thiago Motta is unlikely to be starting regularly. Depending on the opponent and the tactical plans of Mourinho, he would start certain games and be on the bench for certain games.

Vucinic has the potential to rise. Mancini (when he was with Roma) was 92, as is Perrotta now. So definitely a huge possibility to rise to 92, given his form in general.

Hello Calcio' date=' would like your views on two players if you don't mind? :P I recently paid big to sign them off an unmanaged team in a GC so was hoping they are worth the money. They two players are:

Pablo Barrientos (Catania) W 88

and

Edgar Barreto (formerly Reggina, now at Atalanta) CM/RM 87

Thanks,

Caleb :)

Barrientos is an Argentinian winger who a few years ago was tipped to be "the next Maradona", however, he went to FK Moskva and his career stuttered. However, he returned recently to Argentina and I guess he impressed enough to get a move to Italy. One guy to ask about him is Radebe, who has his own thread, Argentinian Analysis, he is the best guy to ask. Hope I could help:D

CalcioItalia' date='

What do you make of Udinese's signing of young and promising venezuelian goalkeeper Rafael Romo ? Is he an insurance policy in case Handanovic leaves? Or is it just Udinese thinking long term?

thanks[/quote']

I think they want to use him in future or they prepare to replace Handanovic

you don`t give me good news' date=' I just bought Onyewu one week ago :([/quote']

Onyewu is the new Senderos, needed only when dealing with more physical opponents, so he will get his share of games. Plus Kaladze is returning from a long term injury.

CalcioItalia' date='

What do you make of Udinese's signing of young and promising venezuelian goalkeeper Rafael Romo ? Is he an insurance policy in case Handanovic leaves? Or is it just Udinese thinking long term?

thanks[/quote']

I think he is more for the future, but Udinese is a team that will always play youngsters, so Romo could also start. However, he will have competition from Koprivec (who is young himself at 20, 21?) and Belardi.

Udinese has many young regulars like Alexis Sanchez, Zapata, Isla, and the new surprise of last season, Asamoah. So Romo could be next season's surprise.

And how do you think about Sissokho and Melo?

Will they be the best couple CM/DM in Calcio? If they play well' date=' It s so hard for Marchisio to rise[/quote']

I don't think it will affect Marchisio now that Felipe Melo has joined. The affected would probably be Tiago and Poulsen.

The best midfield partnership is Cambiasso and Zanetti, and would probably stay that way next season. However, I still expect Felipe Melo and co to make a huge impact.

Calcio' date=' do you think Di Tacchio will get much games next season to rise from 75 at either 433 or 4231 as now Felipe Melo leave[/quote']

I really don't know. Fiorentina has a lot of options in midfield. Donadel, Semioli, Montolivo, Gobbi, Jorgensen, Santana (could leave), Kuzmanovic, Marchionni and Vargas. Not sure if I left anyone out.

I heard about the eto'o / ibra swap deal and was completely shocked... I think this will be a bad move for barca. They are very good off the ball and press hard all match and this includes eto'o and from what ive seen of ibra he is a lazy.......Hleb also apparently going on loan to inter for season.

Marco Motta vs Lorenzo De Silvestri

Could you please give your thoughts about them ? Are they going to be starters for their teams this season ?

Thanks in advance.

Motta is surely a starter for Roma and the future RB of the Azzurri.

De Silvestri has stated he wants to leave Lazio' date=' and has lost his place to Lichtsteiner, having to alternate various positions to keep a place in the team.

If you have to pick either of them, keep Motta and sell De Silvestri. However, if you can keep both, then do it, but I would keep an eye out to see De Silvestri's potential transfer and monitor his progress.

Isn't anyone sad about the departure of Maxwell, I personally think he is a quality left back and 3.9 million is an absolute steal:eek: for him. Although I guess SANTON will get a first team place sewn up

That is surely the best transfer made so far. He is exactly what Barcelona needed and way cheaper than their previous target, Filipe. I expect him to knock Abidal out of his place eventually.

I heard about the eto'o / ibra swap deal and was completely shocked... I think this will be a bad move for barca. They are very good off the ball and press hard all match and this includes eto'o and from what ive seen of ibra he is a lazy.......Hleb also apparently going on loan to inter for season.

You surely haven't seen Ibra regularly. He is easily 60-70% of Inter's attack, the others being Maicon, Stankovic and Balotelli. Mark him out of the game and Inter fire blanks, mark Eto'o out and Messi with Henry will still walk all over the opponent.

With the disorganized and relatively less tactical defence in Spain, Ibra will enjoy all the open space given, similarly Kaka and Cristiano.

You also have to take into account the harmony within the team, Barcelona is removing the biggest torn left, after the departure of Ronaldinho and Deco. The total value is a lot, too much in fact, but they don't need major changes to continue in the right path.

Palacio has joined Genoa from Boca, it's about time a club decided to take a risk with him, & he has always been outstanding with Boca, but what do u expect from him now he's at Genoa.. is he guaranteed 1st team football & who will he be competing with to start the games

He's a great talent IMO, an underrted player, & I believe he'll be a great success in Italy.

Palacio has joined Genoa from Boca' date=' it's about time a club decided to take a risk with him, & he has always been outstanding with Boca, but what do u expect from him now he's at Genoa.. is he guaranteed 1st team football & who will he be competing with to start the games

He's a great talent IMO, an underrted player, & I believe he'll be a great success in Italy.[/quote']

Great signing for Genoa. Now they need someone to replace Motta...

• 2 weeks later...

Amazed that Inter got £40m plus a world-class striker in Eto'o and Hleb on loan. I think they definitely got the better end of the deal but we will see. Shouldn't have let Maxwell go for so little, but I'm sure Santon can step up to the plate.

Palacios is a good signing for Genoa, they needed a replacement for Milito. Like Spam said, they need a new Motta now.

Been hearing a lot about Pastore from Huracan (previously), if he's as good as everyone says he is then Palermo could have a good few seasons with him.