CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Been hearing a lot about Pastore from Huracan (previously)' date=' if he's as good as everyone says he is then Palermo could have a good few seasons with him.[/quote']

I'm crazy about this guy!

I posted this video in another tread, but I'll post it again.

LXDTDnjGxIM

Amazed that Inter got £40m plus a world-class striker in Eto'o and Hleb on loan. I think they definitely got the better end of the deal but we will see. Shouldn't have let Maxwell go for so little' date=' but I'm sure Santon can step up to the plate.

Palacios is a good signing for Genoa, they needed a replacement for Milito. Like Spam said, they need a new Motta now.

Been hearing a lot about Pastore from Huracan (previously), if he's as good as everyone says he is then Palermo could have a good few seasons with him.[/quote']

You have to consider that Eto'o only has one year left in his contract and he doesn't seem keen to extend it. Barcelona have to cash in on him or lose him for nothing next season, and also take into account that he will miss a couple of months with the African Cup of Nations.

Personally, Maxwell is surely the transfer of the season so far. He is the left footed version of Dani Alves, albeit not quite as good.

I think Genoa is quite certain of getting Zapater from Real Zaragoza, so no real lost in quality.

Calcio' date='

what do you think of the chance for De Ceglie and Giovinco to get more game time at Juventus? Both of them are great. Really hope that they will rise higher in the coming season.[/quote']

De Ceglie has a decent chance, but things don't look so good for Giovinco. Even with Diego missing most of pre-season games, he has been overlooked with Del Piero dropping to play behind the strikers.

Andrea ESPOSITO

Calcio, I notice Andrea Esposito has been transferred from relegated Lecce to high flyers Genoa. I guess he looks like being a regular starter now Matteo Ferrari has gone to Besiktas, and is likely to get Europa League games as well.

Given that he has broken into the Italian squad and is a possbile for the World Cup in SA, how far can this lad's rating progress this season?

I would say 87 is almost certain, would 88 or 89 be possible, even 90 with International appearances?

For anyone interested in buying him he is currently rated 85 and 23 years old. He is also down as a DEF in SM giving him flexibility to play anywhere along the back four. I do believe however, he played more of a CB towards the back end of last season, after starting season in both full back positions. He should really stay as DEF but possible change to CB, depending on appearances this season.

Im after a good young Italian keeper, ive been looking at Amelia, Consigli and Curci, ive got Frey in goal at the minute but am looking for a good back up keeper who will rise.

Any comments much appreciated.

Thanks

Calcio' date=' I notice Andrea Esposito has been transferred from relegated Lecce to high flyers Genoa. I guess he looks like being a regular starter now Matteo Ferrari has gone to Besiktas, and is likely to get Europa League games as well.

Given that he has broken into the Italian squad and is a possbile for the World Cup in SA, how far can this lad's rating progress this season?

I would say 87 is almost certain, would 88 or 89 be possible, even 90 with International appearances?

For anyone interested in buying him he is currently rated 85 and 23 years old. He is also down as a DEF in SM giving him flexibility to play anywhere along the back four. I do believe however, he played more of a CB towards the back end of last season, after starting season in both full back positions. He should really stay as DEF but possible change to CB, depending on appearances this season.[/quote']

I would say most likely 88, and beyond that in the future. I would wait to see how he and Genoa perform first before buying.

Im after a good young Italian keeper' date=' ive been looking at Amelia, Consigli and Curci, ive got Frey in goal at the minute but am looking for a good back up keeper who will rise.

Thanks[/quote']

Forget Amelia and Curci. Neither will rise in the near future. Viviano, Consigli and Bassi are your best chances of a riser.

Originally Posted by MikeB

Im after a good young Italian keeper, ive been looking at Amelia, Consigli and Curci, ive got Frey in goal at the minute but am looking for a good back up keeper who will rise.

Thanks

Forget Amelia and Curci. Neither will rise in the near future. Viviano, Consigli and Bassi are your best chances of a riser.

Thanks for that Calcio, who out of those do you think has the greatest potential?

And also do you think Marco Andreolli will be given a chance at Roma this season? Is he worth buying and do you think he will fulfill his potential?

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks for that Calcio' date=' who out of those do you think has the greatest potential?

And also do you think Marco Andreolli will be given a chance at Roma this season? Is he worth buying and do you think he will fulfill his potential?

Cheers,

Mike[/quote']At the moment, I would say Consigli. Viviano just joined Bologna and they are quite unstable currently. Bassi is still in Serie B with Empoli.

I believe Roma are trying to send Andreolli out on loan.

At the moment, I would say Consigli. Viviano just joined Bologna and they are quite unstable currently. Bassi is still in Serie B with Empoli.

I believe Roma are trying to send Andreolli out on loan.

Thank for the info Calcio, Im quite keen on the Italian youths at the moment because i believe the current Italian squad will soon be replaced by the younger generation. I already have Motta, Pazzini, Montolivo in my squad but could you recommend anyone else you think maybe breaking in to the Azzuri first team soon and if i should keep hold of the above

Many Thanks

Thank for the info Calcio' date=' Im quite keen on the Italian youths at the moment because i believe the current Italian squad will soon be replaced by the younger generation. I already have Motta, Pazzini, Montolivo in my squad but could you recommend anyone else you think maybe breaking in to the Azzuri first team soon and if i should keep hold of the above

Many Thanks[/quote']

Bocchetti, Santon, Balotelli, Criscito, Esposito and Cigarini are some names I can think of now. I don't think all will play for the Azzurri yet, but are the better talents in the country.

Others include De Ceglie, Pisano, Ranocchia, Marchisio, Abate, Dessena, Poli, Paloschi and Freshwater.

What about Vincenzo Fiorillo? Does he have any chance of rising?

Slim chance but he will not get many games yet. If he becomes a regular' date=' he could be in the low 80s easily.

What do you think about Goian`s arrival to Palermo? Will he be a starter? IMO that Palermo will catch a Champions League place this season ;) what`s your opinion?

I know nothing of Goian, but with Zenga recommending him, he should be a starter. But he could also turn out to be like Dica, who also was recommended by Zenga, only to fail badly.

Both from Steaua Bucuresti, both worked with Zenga before, both Romanian internationals; the similarity is :eek:

Lastly, Palermo will not get a CL place, I feel a Europa place is as good as it will get for them, which they will just about fail to achieve.

I know nothing of Goian, but with Zenga recommending him, he should be a starter. But he could also turn out to be like Dica, who also was recommended by Zenga, only to fail badly.

Both from Steaua Bucuresti, both worked with Zenga before, both Romanian internationals; the similarity is :eek:

Lastly, Palermo will not get a CL place, I feel a Europa place is as good as it will get for them, which they will just about fail to achieve.

If you are a Palermo fan don`t worry about Goian, his only weakness is the acceleration. He is a starter in the NT while Dica was most of the time a substitute and at Steaua he wasn`t constant either ;)

Hello Calcio , i've got a couple of questions for you :

1-Who do you think that will be the youth surprise player in this season?

2-What are the chances of Thiago Silva rise?

3-Is De Ceglie and Marchisio a good buy?

4-Rubinho recently increased +1 is there a chance to raise again?

5-I still have Marchionni , Santana and Favalli , what are your prospects for these players?

Kiu , great work :)

If you are a Palermo fan don`t worry about Goian' date=' his only weakness is the acceleration. He is a starter in the NT while Dica was most of the time a substitute and at Steaua he wasn`t constant either ;)[/quote']

I'm not a Palermo fan. :D

Hello Calcio ' date=' i've got a couple of questions for you :

1-Who do you think that will be the youth surprise player in this season?

2-What are the chances of Thiago Silva rise?

3-Is De Ceglie and Marchisio a good buy?

4-Rubinho recently increased +1 is there a chance to raise again?

5-I still have Marchionni , Santana and Favalli , what are your prospects for these players?

Kiu , great work :)[/quote']

1) Are you including established players as well as non-Italians?

2) Guaranteed to rise to 90, possibility 91.

3) Depending if you looking long term or short term.

4) Yes.

5) Keep (and monitor), sell and sell.

Calcio' date=' how about Montolivo and Kuzmanovic? Do they have any chance of rising since Felipe Melo has left?[/quote']

I would say yes to both, but it depends a lot on how they do individually and how the club perform on a whole. Should they both perform well and Fiorentina do well in the CL and maintain a top 4 position in Serie A, both should get +1.

Kuzmanovic is due his 90 for a long time, I'm quite certain he should get it finally in the upcoming ratings, that is provided he continues the good work he has shown.

For Montolivo, it would be harder, considering he is 91, so he has to really step up a level to get his 92. He might get it in the upcoming ratings, he might not, but eventually he should get it.

I'm not a Palermo fan. :D

1) Are you including established players as well as non-Italians?

2) Guaranteed to rise to 90' date=' possibility 91.

3) Depending if you looking long term or short term.

4) Yes.

5) Keep (and monitor), sell and sell.[/quote']

1) Yes.

3) For long term , what do you think?

5) I will stay with Marchionni , any possibility to increase?

Edit : Also , is Palombo a good buy ? What are your predictions for this player?

1) Yes.

3) For long term ' date=' what do you think?

5) I will stay with Marchionni , any possibility to increase?

Edit : Also , is Palombo a good buy ? What are your predictions for this player?[/quote']1) Kolarov, Abate and Cigarini could get +2. Paloschi possibly +3 and Ranocchia to do good, 80 to 85/86. Bocchetti and Criscito +1.

3) Long term should be yes, short term maybe not so likely.

5) Yes, Prandelli rates him highly so he should be starting most games.

Palombo is ok, but unlikely to increase.

Just one last thing buddy .

What's your thoughts about Radu and De Silvestri , are they a good buy?Lazio is unmanaged , and i could "catch them up" .

Also , are there possible 10k risers?

Thanks for sharing the information , great scout there :)

1) Kolarov' date=' Abate and Cigarini could get +2. Paloschi possibly +3 and Ranocchia to do good, 80 to 85/86. Bocchetti and Criscito +1.

Palombo is ok, but unlikely to increase.[/quote']

hm why do you consider Marchisio as a not so good short term buy? He is almost certainly to get a +1 by the next rating.

- 29 games last season for Juve, 23 as a starter and 3 goals, more than any Juve CM/DM.

- not to mention, he just got called by Lippi and had his debut for NT as a starter.

1) Kolarov' date=' Abate and Cigarini could get +2. Paloschi possibly +3 and Ranocchia to do good, 80 to 85/86. Bocchetti and Criscito +1.

Palombo is ok, but unlikely to increase.[/quote']

Is Ranocchia at Bari or Genoa now?

You really think he could jump 5 or 6?