CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

hi there, i'm thinking of buying nestor muslera as first choice keeper for one of my teams. is he establishing himself as first choice at lazio? and do you think he'll rise in the next italian round? i know he played in the italian supercup against inter recently. thanks in advance. :)

Just one last thing buddy .

What's your thoughts about Radu and De Silvestri ' date=' are they a good buy?Lazio is unmanaged , and i could "catch them up" .

Also , are there possible 10k risers?

Thanks for sharing the information , great scout there :)[/quote']

Radu and De Silvestri are good buys. At the moment, De Silvestri is injured and have been left out of Lazio's squad. Monitor to see if he transfers away before buying him.

hm why do you consider Marchisio as a not so good short term buy? He is almost certainly to get a +1 by the next rating.

- 29 games last season for Juve' date=' 23 as a starter and 3 goals, more than any Juve CM/DM.

- not to mention, he just got called by Lippi and had his debut for NT as a starter.[/quote']

Just a personal opinion. He is good, but if you are looking for immediate returns, he isn't the guy.

Is Ranocchia at Bari or Genoa now?

You really think he could jump 5 or 6?

He is at Bari now. If he cements his place at Bari' date=' which I think he would, he is set to increase. The number is also based on my opinion that Bari would finish above the relegation zone. A regular for a high positioned Serie B team is around 85+/-, so being in Serie A should mean that would be an acceptable rise.

your were talking about andrea esposito up there ^

do you think i should buy him now :confused:

I wouldn't say buy him now, but I do expect him to break into the first team and a rise to 88 seems probable.

CalcioItalia' date='

hi and great thread , i follow it for all latest info so well done and keep up the great work>:D

a quick one tho , who do you think will be roma's best players next year and from their squad who should you look to sell p/x ?

thanks .[/quote']

Sell Cicinho, Faty, Antunes, Esposito, Baptista and Tonetto. I can't remember their full squad, what are the players you have in your team?

hi there' date=' i'm thinking of buying nestor muslera as first choice keeper for one of my teams. is he establishing himself as first choice at lazio? and do you think he'll rise in the next italian round? i know he played in the italian supercup against inter recently. thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

He is first choice and should be sell for a +2/3 rise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can u give me the rating changes of my players at the nxt rating change !!

Del Piero 94-94

Di Natale 93-93

Perrotta 92-92

Lucio 94-94/95

Stankovic 93-93/92

Felipe Melo 91-92

Youth

Michael Cia

Marco Martina RINI

Gianmarco ZIGONI

Nicola RIGONI

Daniele RAGATZU

Don't know about the youths though:o

chivu will stay and has actually stayed' date=' and Di Natale i think will rise to 94, scored 9 goals in 7 games.:)[/quote']

As much as I would like him to, Di Natale should not rise to 94. Since Udinese are not doing very well (like leading Serie A)

Andrea Poli of Sampdoria..

What are his chances of rising and will he get regular football? And.. what do you think he can/will rise to? :o

Is he worth buying?

Thanks a lot :)

Hunty

Well hes 82 at the moment and has played 5 games in the league totalling 256 minutes mainly being subbed on and off. Hes also played games in the Coppa Italia and also for italy U21's, so i reckon he will get 82 - 84/85

hope this helps Hunty;)

Also another good sampdoria to get, Marco Rossi played every game for Doria so far this season and is playing well, Rated 85 may see a rise to 87/88:)

As much as I would like him to' date=' Di Natale should not rise to 94. Since Udinese are not doing very well (like leading Serie A)[/quote']

i understand your logic theres is no doubt he deserves a rise tho, but probably will stay because of Udinese's league postion and difficulty they find themselves in.

should hold his rating imo.

he is regular for sampdoria but nothing spectacular done to warrant a rise

Top scorer for an over-achieving Sampdoria. If he and his side can keep up their impressive early-season form, I wouldn't rule out a rise to 90. Whether they can keep it up, however, is yet to be seen...

Top scorer for an over-achieving Sampdoria. If he and his side can keep up their impressive early-season form' date=' I wouldn't rule out a rise to 90. Whether they can keep it up, however, is yet to be seen...[/quote']

Thanks Andy. I doubt it'll be long before Juve and Inter go clear at the top. Although if Cassano and Pazzini keep firing on all cylinders maybe even a CL place is within Sampdoria's grasp.

Time will tell.

Thanks Andy. I doubt it'll be long before Juve and Inter go clear at the top. Although if Cassano and Pazzini keep firing on all cylinders maybe even a CL place is within Sampdoria's grasp.

Time will tell.

Oh yeh, that's agiven. But when I said, "if they can keep it up", I was thinking more or less the top 4-6 area. If that happens and if he keeps scoring, then he'll definately be 90 by the end of the season, and I wouldn't rule it out - Sampdoria have a decent team this season. I reckon they could be this season's Genoa and push for a CL spot, although maybe, like Genoa, just fall short.