CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

What do you think will happen to the ratings of Quagliarella (currently 91) and Amauri (currently 92)' date=' and D'Agostino (currently 89) ?

Quag stay, Amauri rise or stay and D'Agostino will rise if he perfoms like last season.

Amauri will not rise. He scored last time in February... (!). Quagliarella stay.

Agreed!

D'Agostino could reach 92' date=' but I'm not sure.[/quote']

I don't think he'll go to 92. He'll get at least a +1 this time around. There is a chance that he'll go 91, but 90 is more likely.

Guest Daragh

ive got some players in the upcoming itallian changes id like opinions on if anyone could

Marco Motta

Jovetic

Marchisio

Krhin

Alexis Sanchez

Pato

When are the Italian changes? :o

Thanks for the help everyone.

What about Zarate? He went up to a 90 last time around' date=' any chance of a raise again?[/quote']

Not much unfortunately; he'll stay at 90. I'd keep/buy him though, as long term he'll be a hit for the Argentinian NT and for whichever club he plies his trade at.

Guest Daragh

ive got some players in the upcoming itallian changes id like opinions on if anyone could

Marco Motta

Jovetic

Marchisio

Krhin

Alexis Sanchez

Pato

If they are still a while away anything can happen but I'll give my predictions.

Motta - 88 - 88

Been very poor this season. He hasn't been half the player he was last season. He has been in and out of the starting line up, (Cassetti being the player to take his place several times to then see his place taken by Motta). The RB position is a problem for Roma atm, Motta's positioning has been very poor this season and has been caught out at the back so many times which IMO is down to lack of concentration. A lot Roma fans can't wait to see Cicinho back. Motta is obviously a VERY talented player and I player I like but he really hasn't been playing to the level he should be (especially after the way he played last year). 88 is fine for him.

I won't write a little report for the rest as I haven't watched all of their games where as I watch Roma every week and I can give my own opinion on Motta.

Jovetic 88 - 89

Marchisio 89 - 89/90

Sanchez 88 - 88/89

Pato 92 - 92

EDIT: Btw obviously my opinions could change as the rating changes are quite a while away

Any ideas on Fabio Cannavaro' date=' im prayin he'll stay the same, plz someone say hes on course for that! lol

and any ideas on a possible ban on his failed drugs test, rep rewarded :D[/quote']

Unfortunately it's looking like 94 -> 93 for FC... NT performances could save him though.