CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

COuld someone please ! ( pretty please ) tell me about the rating of 88 W' date=' Semioli of Sampdoria, im considering sell for cash in a GC ( dont let the GC bit bother you ) i just want to know that he isnt going to rise etc ;)[/quote']

though not sure if he'd rise but put in decent performances last year for fiorentina in the second half of the season.

this season was going well for him before he got injured against siena and fractured his shoulder could be back at the end of OCT 09.

VERDICT :highly unlikely to rise

Can I ask about your rating opinions on these players' date='and maybe wjat you think of them in general as regards future potential?

Thiago Silva 89 - 90 good young brazilian has potential

Andrea Consigli 85 - 87 good riser maybe more

Fabiano Santacroce 89 - 89 got good potential tho

Cristian Zapata 90 - 90 i think he will stay

Sebastian Giovinco 88 - 89 great prospect in Italy definate keep

Salvatore Bochetthi 88 - 89 another good player broke into NT team

Simon Kjaer 87 - 89 good player keep in for a nice rise.

Luigi Vitale 86 - 86 reckon he will stay id sell him.[/quote']

Wrote on them hopefully you get what im thinking:)

hope this helped mate

Can I ask about your rating opinions on these players' date='and maybe wjat you think of them in general as regards future potential?

Thiago Silva

Andrea Consigli

Fabiano Santacroce

Cristian Zapata

Sebastian Giovinco

Salvatore Bochetthi

Simon Kjaer

Luigi Vitale[/quote']

Thiago Silva - 90 If he has to rise further Milan has to play more

Fabiano Santacroce - 89 Wont rise will keep his ratings

Cristian Zapata - Wont rise will keep his ratings

Sebastian Giovinco - Wont rise will keep his ratings doesnt get game time and is the back up to Diego and Del Piero

Salvatore Bochetthi - This guy is a good prospect should reach 90-91 by the end of the season...

Simon Kjaer - Another huge talent will rise to 89/88 this time and 90 by the season end...

Hope this helps

Thiago Silva 89 ----->90

Andrea Consigli 85---->86/87

Fabiano Santacroce 89----->90/89 should stay coz has been injured

Cristian Zapata 90---->90 might have dropped if not regular NT

Sebastian Giovinco 88---->drop though good player but not getting enough games

Salvatore Bochetthi 88---->89

Simon Kjaer 87----->89

Luigi Vitale 86 ---- 87/86 based on last year at napoli[/quote']

those are my opinions

As highly as I rate SuperMario' date=' I rate Hulk way more than him! Hulk is just a better version of Balotelli in my opinion.

Good move from you.[/quote']

Balotelli is way better than Hulk. He is 5 years younger, plays in a way better team, and has speed, dribbling, technique, shot, basically everything.

Hulk may be good (i've never seen him play) but he is no match to Italy's biggest young talent. Keep Mario

Hulk is better in almost every aspect aside from FK taking.

1) More Powerful

2) More technical

3) Better disciplined

4) Better team player

I agree on those besides the technical one. However, you have to realize that Balotelli has an 18 year old's body and when he grows up he will be a monster, and he will also improve his team game skills. Give him 3 years and he will be flying up the 92s!

Totti really shouldn't be higher than 92. B) Talisman of Roma yadda yadda' date=' Club Legend yadda yadda... :rolleyes:[/quote']

He won't drop now, he's been scoring quite a bit in the league and in Europa League. If you can trade him for a younger player do it, or if you can get lots of cash. Otherwise keep him, you don't risk his value going down in the coming ratings

Balotelli is way better than Hulk. He is 5 years younger' date=' plays in a way better team, and has speed, dribbling, technique, shot, basically everything.

Hulk may be good ([b']i've never seen him play[/b]) but he is no match to Italy's biggest young talent. Keep Mario

But if you've never seen Hulk play, how on earth are you even remotely qualified to say that Balotelli is "way better than Hulk"? If you haven't seen the two players play, then there isn't a chance that you can make a fair comparison or evaluate them conclusively.