CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Good Luck :D I have Podolski in one of my set-ups and a silly Barca manager said he would take Podolski for Pique :eek::eek: but Podolski's Transfer Ban isn't off until 6 nov and he will be a 90 by then i think ! :rolleyes:

Awww, gutted! A soon-to-be 92 in echange for a dropping striker... Hope there are some delays for you mate! :)

Sorry i'm a bit stupid but does the 'no change' on Trezeguet mean he'll keep his rating? LOL just brought him so hopefully he won't change.

He was on course for a drop, but so far he's bagged 3 goals in 5 games for Juve, which may or may not save him.

93 -> 93/92

what are diegos chances of going to 95 as i was thinking of swapping david silva to get him or should i not do it' date=' ive always loved diego so it would be great if i could buy him and if he goes up to 95 it makes sense but if he stays it doesnt[/quote']

Not much, sorry. :o

Diego's injury and lack of NT performances should see him stay at 94. Silva himself has a chance to rise to 94, so I'd heep hold of him. ;)

Signioros, I've got a nice 8m bid for Marco Motta in.. How likely is he to rise?. What's the L-D on him, I've got him on the basis of SMFA reports What is he like in real life?. What makes him so special to be worth 90?. Is he Italy main team regular?.

I also want Cassano, who i'm hoping and praying will become available [if his asset stripped team of 21 buy another player that is..]. I hear he's got his mojo back, no?. Insanely talented, is he worth a punt should he become available. I do have a nice lot of strikers, and i hope to add.. but me thinks Cassano would be the icing on the cake..

On a side note, if I get my next 2, then I think I'll have 3 Italian strikers, a Columbian and a Brazilian.. 90-92.. can it get any better :D.

Btw, S-pamzer, did u get my PM?.

Signioros' date=' I've got a nice 8m bid for Marco Motta in.. How likely is he to rise?. What's the L-D on him, I've got him on the basis of SMFA reports What is he like in real life?. What makes him so special to be worth 90?. Is he Italy main team regular?.

I also want Cassano, who i'm hoping and praying will become available [if his asset stripped team of 21 buy another player that is..']. I hear he's got his mojo back, no?. Insanely talented, is he worth a punt should he become available. I do have a nice lot of strikers, and i hope to add.. but me thinks Cassano would be the icing on the cake..

On a side note, if I get my next 2, then I think I'll have 3 Italian strikers, a Columbian and a Brazilian.. 90-92.. can it get any better :D.

Btw, S-pamzer, did u get my PM?.

Unfortunately, no Motta won't rise... :( Cassetti and him have alternated at being bad as Roma's rightback! :P

No Pm from you Oz, wanna send it again, I had to delete ll my messages this morning and there wasn't a new one. :confused:

Already posted this, btu I'll put it here too:

My advice to you all: Snap up Bari's young CBs Leo Bonucci and Andrea Ranocchia, they won't be at bari for long given their outstanding contribution to the Best defense in Italy.

LB - 80 -> 84/83/85

AR - 80 -> 84

They've piqued the interest of Juventus, Inter, Udinese and Palermo domestically; whilst further afield Arsene Wenger and Louis Van Gaal plot to take them to the Emirates and the Allianz Arena. Two super buys.

Already posted this' date=' btu I'll put it here too:

My advice to you all: Snap up Bari's young CBs Leo Bonucci and Andrea Ranocchia, they won't be at bari for long given their outstanding contribution to the Best defense in Italy.[/quote']

I was hoping we could keep them on the low down. Luckily I've already got them in most of my setups (except one).

It seems like Ranocchia has been getting most of the attention the past year, but I must say that Bonucci has impressed me more. Very good positioning, great ability to read the game and an asset on set pieces, both offensively and defensively.

You are right regarding the pair not staying at Bari for long - they are both owned by Genoa. Ranocchia went on loan to Bari from Arezzo last year, where he impressed enough for Genoa to buy him. Bonucci was owned by Inter until the huge Milito/Motta deal between Genoa and Inter this summer. They wanted him to get Serie A experience, so a newly promoted side was logical.

i have to agree with this. Balotelli is very dissapointing because he is one of those players who thinks he is alot better than he really is. it's clear he is very talented' date=' but he has done absolutely nothing. He came out and said things implicitly suggesting he would play for Ghana if he is not picked for the Italy squad for WC2010. i think based on that we can assume he will be playing for Ghana in the future, because he is 0 chance of him being called up in the near future. At the moment, he is nowhere near good enough. he doesnt have the discipline, work ethic, or maturity to deserve a place in the senior squad. Plus, there are about half a dozen italian strikers who are actually better than him at this moment in time.[/quote']

He has never said he'd play for Ghana if Italy didn't call him...he has always stated clearly that he would play for Italy.

I agree that he doesn't have the work ethic he should have, but when he gets in line he is lethal. He is the only talent for the future Italy has, and I really doubt there are a dozen ahead of him. THe only ones I can see that are truly better are:

Gilardino

Rossi

Di Natale

Cassano

Maybe Iaquinta

(Totti doesn't count; injured too often. Del Piero and Toni not in squad. Amauri not Italian. Pepe very poor and Quagliarella inconstant)

No one else matches his skill; give him a couple years and he'll be a bomb.

Well u are talking nonsense Balotelli is in the news more because he thinks in his head he has made it.. He hardly got games last season was dropped due to poor attitude' date=' Gets sent off in the rare games he makes a start.. Hulk is a monster..[/quote']

Hardly got games? He started 18 games, came in as a sub in 10 other, and scored 9 goals. Basically he scores in one of four games he plays; he played in the 1/8th final vs. Man U as a starter, he scored vs. Juve, and did a few other notable things.

He has been sent off twice in his career...once with the U21 and once with Inter against Rubin Kazan...that is above the average, but you cannot say he doesn't play or make his contribution. Inter beat Parma because of his assists this season, and that's not the last we'll see of him.

With more discipline he'll be a star:cool:

He has never said he'd play for Ghana if Italy didn't call him...he has always stated clearly that he would play for Italy.

I agree that he doesn't have the work ethic he should have' date=' but when he gets in line he is lethal. He is the only talent for the future Italy has, and [b']I really doubt there are a dozen ahead of him[/b]. THe only ones I can see that are truly better are:

Gilardino

Rossi

Di Natale

Cassano

Maybe Iaquinta

(Totti doesn't count; injured too often. Del Piero and Toni not in squad. Amauri not Italian. Pepe very poor and Quagliarella inconstant)

No one else matches his skill; give him a couple years and he'll be a bomb.

although i agree with some parts of your post on Balotelli, i think the first highlighted part is inaccurate. and the second bit you misread from my original post

In june he said he would only consider italy and declined the ghanian fa's approach. but once he didnt get his callup for the confederations, he threw his dummy out of the pram. he came out and said he would reconsider his options and has not decided anything so far, and how he still has to talk to his parents etc, and the usual rubbish, then he goes on to say that if he doesnt get a callup from lippi for the WC, he will have to reconsider because his priority is to play at the WC

source: http://www.calcioblog.it/post/9635/balotelli-se-gioco-bene-e-lippi-non-mi-chiama-potrei-andare-al-mondiale-col-ghana

it wasnt a direct "se lippi non mi vuole giocherò per il Ghana", which he obviously cant say without making himself look a complete muppet, but it was as good as one.

on the players you have talked about, i believe the following are at this moment in time, all better and more effective players for Italy. and in my original post i said there are "HALF a dozen" players better than him, i never said "a dozen":

Gilardino

Rossi

Di Natale

Cassano

Iaquinta

Toni

Quagliarella

Pazzini

given that camoranesi would probably play as one of the 3 forwards against tougher oppositions, i think there is no chance of Balotelli getting even close to the squad in the near future.

sure he is probably a more talented footballer than a lot of the guys i have named on there. But he is miles away from the finished article, and at the moment, if you throw him into the deep end, he is probably more of a risk to his own team than the opposition. i think you are making a lot of your iudgement on potential rather than what he has done so far, which is always risky

Just my personal opinion. nothing definitive here.

does anyone have any ideas on how Ayub Daud is doing at Crotone and what his rating is likely to be' date=' thanks :)[/quote']

I hadd a look myself when the new team AI bid for him, he has 5 starts (one full game finished) and 4 subs to his name.

It should earn him a nice little rise of +3/+4. ;)

I hadd a look myself when the new team AI bid for him' date=' he has 5 starts (one full game finished) and 4 subs to his name.

It should earn him a nice little rise of +3/+4. ;)[/quote']

cheers Spam, can I be cheeky and ask about Paloschi as well? I read an article about him on Goal.com about a possible return to Milan in January, a team in my GameWorld has bid for him, I don't have much money so is it worth battling for him? cheers buddy ;)

cheers Spam' date=' can I be cheeky and ask about Paloschi as well? I read an article about him on Goal.com about a possible return to Milan in January, a team in my GameWorld has bid for him, I don't have much money so is it worth battling for him? cheers buddy ;)[/quote']

Definitely! In his 7 games for Parma so far he's grabbed 2 goals and assisted 2 as well!

A recall to Milan would be nice, and he's certainly going to get a +2/+3/+4 increase! He's worth the hassle X!

although i agree with some parts of your post on Balotelli' date=' i think the first highlighted part is inaccurate. and the second bit you misread from my original post

In june he said he would only consider italy and declined the ghanian fa's approach. but once he didnt get his callup for the confederations, he threw his dummy out of the pram. he came out and said he would reconsider his options and has not decided anything so far, and how he still has to talk to his parents etc, and the usual rubbish, then he goes on to say that if he doesnt get a callup from lippi for the WC, he will have to reconsider because his priority is to play at the WC

source: [url']http://www.calcioblog.it/post/9635/balotelli-se-gioco-bene-e-lippi-non-mi-chiama-potrei-andare-al-mondiale-col-ghana[/url]

it wasnt a direct "se lippi non mi vuole giocherò per il Ghana", which he obviously cant say without making himself look a complete muppet, but it was as good as one.

on the players you have talked about, i believe the following are at this moment in time, all better and more effective players for Italy. and in my original post i said there are "HALF a dozen" players better than him, i never said "a dozen":

Gilardino

Rossi

Di Natale

Cassano

Iaquinta

Toni

Quagliarella

Pazzini

given that camoranesi would probably play as one of the 3 forwards against tougher oppositions, i think there is no chance of Balotelli getting even close to the squad in the near future.

sure he is probably a more talented footballer than a lot of the guys i have named on there. But he is miles away from the finished article, and at the moment, if you throw him into the deep end, he is probably more of a risk to his own team than the opposition. i think you are making a lot of your iudgement on potential rather than what he has done so far, which is always risky

Just my personal opinion. nothing definitive here.

Sorry I misread what you said; I guess I overlooked the "half" part to the dozen.

Toni isn't scoring (or playing) and I don't see how he could make it to the team...hopefully Pazzini will be there, if not Cassano. And Balotelli can play F/W much better than Quagliarella, and I would hope he made it there, but he won't be. :(

I admit I'm judging based on potential; but there has already been evidence of what he can do. In his first season he scored 2 vs. Juve in Coppa Italia in one match, and he went on to score 3 decisive goals in the league that allowed Inter to win another title. Last year he played quite well and was the most dangerous player at San Siro vs. ManU, before Mou changed his position and he didn't do too well afterwards. Besides that, I gave some stats and he can provide both goals and assists, which is what he has done and will hopefully keep on doing. So I would say my judgement is 50/50 between potential and (thus far relatively small, but look at his age) achievement.

Still respect your opinion though, don't take me wrong.

Sorry I misread what you said; I guess I overlooked the "half" part to the dozen.

Toni isn't scoring (or playing) and I don't see how he could make it to the team...hopefully Pazzini will be there' date=' if not Cassano. And Balotelli can play F/W much better than Quagliarella, and I would hope he made it there, but he won't be. :(

I admit I'm judging based on potential; but there has already been evidence of what he can do. In his first season he scored 2 vs. Juve in Coppa Italia in one match, and he went on to score 3 decisive goals in the league that allowed Inter to win another title. Last year he played quite well and was the most dangerous player at San Siro vs. ManU, before Mou changed his position and he didn't do too well afterwards. Besides that, I gave some stats and he can provide both goals and assists, which is what he has done and will hopefully keep on doing. So I would say my judgement is 50/50 between potential and (thus far relatively small, but look at his age) achievement.

Still respect your opinion though, don't take me wrong.[/quote']

for what its worth i agree mr luicci and say the 6 strikers are better for italy however balotelli has raw pace which none of the other strikers have, providing he does well for inter he could get in for me but so far his been to inconsistent to merit a place

for what its worth i agree mr luicci and say the 6 strikers are better for italy however balotelli has raw pace which none of the other strikers have' date=' providing he does well for inter he could get in for me but so far his been to inconsistent to merit a place[/quote']

he has been slightly inconsistent, but people like cassano and pazzini who have demonstrated to be a terrific duo aren't there...there's more than just skill needed to be on the Nazionale with Lippi, unfortunately.

The strikers I'd take:

Pazzini

Cassano

Gilardino

Rossi

Di Natale

Iaquinta

You guys?

Toni isn't scoring (or playing) and I don't see how he could make it to the team...hopefully Pazzini will be there' date=' if not Cassano. And Balotelli can play F/W much better than Quagliarella, and I would hope he made it there, but he won't be. :(

Still respect your opinion though, don't take me wrong.[/quote']

Hey dont get me wrong either, i think in 4/5 years time, Balotelli could be leading the line for Italy(if he hasnt turned to Ghana by then that is). But right now, i think he is too raw imo. no one is doubting his talent, but to be a top level professional footballer, you need a lot more than just pure talent. He already has the technical and physical attributes to succeed, but not yet the mental and tactical. those he will only get with game time.

i think if he was more humble, people in Italy would give him a lot more credit for his ability. But to come out and say what he said, about how he might have to reconsider, about how his priority is to play in the WC regardless of what, i think that's a little out of order. He is trying to twist Lippi's arm and force the issue. I think even if people actually believe he is good enough for the senior side, coming out and saying that has not helped his cause, or earned him anymore support. it's done the opposite

I think Cassano is the guy who could make the difference for us. And to be honest, I dont know what Lippi is going to do eventually. He has not ruled out cassano going to the WC but if he is not picking him now, it wouldnt make sense bringing in a new guy right just before the tournament, especially when the new guy is a reknown troublemaker.

i have a slight feeling that lippi is trying to play out time. he is banking on cassano's form dropping eventually, and then he would be justified in not selecting him. quite cynical really, and quite frankly, not the most professional thing he has ever done as a manager. But with the personal rift between the 2, and the rumours, can you really blame him?