Pato

Martin Caceres

David Santon

Vincenzo Fiorillo

Alessandro Crescenzi

Stephan El Shaarawy

Manuel Fischnaller

Marco D'Alessando

Will any of their ratings increase, decrease, stay the same.

If so what to?

thanks.! :D

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Antonino BARILLA of Reggina (LM/AM 84).

Whats the story with him as i know little to none about Italian football :o I hope he is in for a rise :D

Reggina are struggling in the Serie B, having been relegated last season from Serie A. Barilla won't rise while his team are doing so badly, as his is a rather decent rating at Reggina already. He's played in 7 of their 12 games so far, 5 as a starter. I don't follow the Serie B much, so that's all I can say. Wouldn't want to feed you wrong stuff ;)

Reggina are struggling in the Serie B' date=' having been relegated last season from Serie A. Barilla won't rise while his team are doing so badly, as his is a rather decent rating at Reggina already. He's played in 7 of their 12 games so far, 5 as a starter. I don't follow the Serie B much, so that's all I can say. Wouldn't want to feed you wrong stuff ;)[/quote']

Mmmm thanks for that might look to offload him and someone else for someone a bit steadier than him.

Thanks Caleb

wat are diego militos chances of rising?? I was thinking about buying him but not sure if its a wise investment' date=' I was also thinking about vincenzo laquinta?? what are everyones thoughts on these players??

thanks in advance guys[/quote']

I think 93 is a fair rating for now. Perhaps if he continues playing well, 94 by EoS would not be out of the equation. :) Iaquinta is turning out to be a regular for club and country of late, and he should get a 92. Although Juventus seem to rotate their strikers a little, with Amauri now finding his form after a long goal drough and Trezeguet back from injury. But Trezeguet and Del Piero are getting on, so Iaquinta should turn out to be a more important player for Juventus in the future seasons as he is a player with pace in him.

Hello Italian experts' date='

Anyone know if Grosso has a chance of regaining his 92 anytime soon now he's at Juve? He's the weak link in my team so I'm considering an outrageous bid for Clichy if not. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I'm not an expert but here's my opinion. Grosso's doing okay, but then again Juventus don't have any great left-backs so Grosso being a starter doesn't say much - Molinaro is horrible and De Ceglie isn't too good as a defender (a Juventus fan told me). Grosso wasn't impressive before his Juventus switch whilst he was at Lyon too, losing his spot to Cissokho. He is still a regular for the Azzurri and the Old Lady and I think a 91 is a fair rating for him.

what do we make of tissone at sampdoria?

hes played here and there but he was rated at 89' date='went down to 87, was he injured or just bad? could he ever go back up to 88 or 89 even or is he past his best? hes only young still[/quote']

1. He went down beacuse of Kwadwo Asamoah break-through last season and didn't get so many games beacuse of that.

2.He can go up to 88 or 89 but not now, beacuse he was out for some games earlier this season and then Andrea Poli (rated 82 in SM) impressed so well when Tissone was injured that the coach is still having Tissone on the bench beacuse of Andrea Poli.

3. I would strongly recommend you to sign Andrea Poli he's a starter for the Italian U-21 side , playing for a strong Serie A side (Sampdoria) and will rise to about 85 in the next changes.

1. He went down beacuse of Kwadwo Asamoah break-through last season and didn't get so many games beacuse of that.

2.He can go up to 88 or 89 but not now' date=' beacuse he was out for some games earlier this season and then Andrea Poli (rated 82 in SM) impressed so well when Tissone was injured that the coach is still having Tissone on the bench beacuse of Andrea Poli.

[b']3. I would strongly recommend you to sign Andrea Poli he's a starter for the Italian U-21 side , playing for a strong Serie A side (Sampdoria) and will rise to about 85 in the next changes.[/B]

i second this. Poli is perhaps one of the revelations of serie A so far this season. It's clear that he has benefited immensely from his loan spell last year. all of italy's top clubs are tracking him, and so is Ancelotti, i heard

I'm not an expert but here's my opinion. Grosso's doing okay' date=' but then again Juventus don't have any great left-backs so Grosso being a starter doesn't say much - Molinaro is horrible and De Ceglie isn't too good as a defender (a Juventus fan told me). Grosso wasn't impressive before his Juventus switch whilst he was at Lyon too, losing his spot to Cissokho. He is still a regular for the [i']Azzurri[/i] and the Old Lady and I think a 91 is a fair rating for him.

Cheers, I'd better get saving for Clichy then - only got £40mil which the Arsenal manager has already turned down :(

Does Stephan El Shaarawy play many games for Genoa or does he just show some promise' date=' as he has been playing for the Italian Under 17 team.

Do you guys think he has any chance of rising from 74 this rating change???[/quote']

He hasn't played any matches this season but he is very promising and is one to look out for in the future.

He will remain at 74;).

Can i please have rating predictions on lavezzi' date=' giovinco, balotelli and hamsik. thanks[/quote']

Lavezzi should retain his 90 despite Napoli's indifferent form. Don't see him rising in the near future unless he moves to a better team or Napoli improves. Hamsik should get his long overdue 91. Playing amazingly well for his team, whether rain or shine. He is one of the most promising midfielders in Europe currently. Balotelli could get a +1, although I wouldn't be surprised if he remained a 88. Last of all, Giovinco will remain a 88 now, with an outside chance of a 89.