CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

I am about to sign the Poli' date='Rannochia,Borruci and just wondering what there long term prospects are?

EDIT:I think it is Borruci but its Rannochias team mate at Bari i am on about anyway[/quote']

Rano and Bonucci have both had a very impressive start to the season, forming the meanest centreback pairing in serie A so far. Rano is the more refined defender at the moment and is rated very highly. smart brave, clinical and strong in the tackle. he is the star defender of the azzurrini right now. he's quality guaranteed. Bonucci im not too sure about, will have to assess longer before making any rave reviews. afterall, it wasnt too long when santacroce was tipped to be the next nesta. look how that one worked out.

poli is a classy player. he s a busy multitasking midfielder who can do pretty much everything. good vision and passing range, tactically mature, adaptable, and a good engine. he's you typical box box to box player. played a big part in sampdoria's good form at the start of the season. he s 20 but already plays with maturity of a 25 year old. he's no long term talent. he's making it big right now.

Rano and Bonucci have both had a very impressive start to the season' date=' forming the meanest centreback pairing in serie A so far. Rano is the more refined defender at the moment and is rated very highly. smart brave, clinical and strong in the tackle. he is the star defender of the azzurrini right now. he's quality guaranteed. Bonucci im not too sure about, will have to assess longer before making any rave reviews. afterall, it wasnt too long when santacroce was tipped to be the next nesta. look how that one worked out.

poli is a classy player. he s a busy multitasking midfielder who can do pretty much everything. good vision and passing range, tactically mature, adaptable, and a good engine. he's you typical box box to box player. played a big part in sampdoria's good form at the start of the season. he s 20 but already plays with maturity of a 25 year old. he's no long term talent. he's making it big [b']right now[/b].

Willie, Ranocchia has apparently been scouted by Arsenal since last season. Do you think he would fit in there, and play well in the high-line defensive system they employ?

Willie' date=' Ranocchia has apparently been scouted by Arsenal since last season. Do you think he would fit in there, and play well in the high-line system they employ?[/quote']

ahead of who? like as a future replacement for gallas? he s athletic and has gallas' manoevrebility, so sure, dont see why not. right now, maybe a bit too early.

ahead of who? like as a future replacement for gallas? he s athletic and has gallas' manoevrebility' date=' so sure, dont see why not. right now, maybe a bit too early.[/quote']

I think they intend him to be a replacement for the injury-prone Djourou, initially, then as a replacement for Gallas, as you said. So Rano isn't anything like Subotic (who's also been linked), I guess?

Will Gamberini of Fiorentina get 92 ? :confused:

Maybe SM won't rise him now' date=' but he should definately be rated 92, he is better than for instace, Perea, Ujfalusi, Diego Lugano, who all are rated 92.[/b']

I am about to sign the Poli' date='[b']Rannochia,Borruci and just wondering what there long term prospects are?

EDIT:I think it is Borruci but its Rannochias team mate at Bari i am on about anyway

Those two in bold could have a big future if not anything stop them. Bonucci will also be a good signing since he will rise by a few.

I wil sign Poli and Rannochia and buy Corchia at right back' date='Is Poli now a first teamer for Sampdoria and are they still right up at the top of the table?,If so i think he could be very come EOS.[/quote']

Sampdoria is having a little form dip right now but if I remember right they are fourth now, behind Inter, Juve, Milan. Poli is a first-team member, he and Palombo has formed a good CM midfield.

What about candreva? thanks.

Has been a sensation this season' date=' and just recieved his first call-up to the Italian NT, so a rise to 86/87 is very likely.[/b']

Will Julio Cruz be dropping?

He's mostly alternated between coming on as a sub and as a starter this season. Mostly used as an impact sub though. Currently Lazio's top scorer in the Serie A, but with Lazio hovering near the relegation zone, Cruz has more chance of a drop. Seeing as he is no longer playing international football. However, Lazio are in the Europa League so Cruz has still a very slim chance of keeping his current rating.

Will Julio Cruz be dropping?

I also posted that on page 41' date=' but it's alright I can give you an answer.

With Lazio currently just above relegation zone, and the fact that they play Zarate and Rocchi at top, whilst Cruz is on the bench and almost always gets subbed in in the late second half. I am pratically sure he'll drop to 89. [/b']

Players to rise

Criscito 89--->89/90

Bocchetti 88--->89

Kjaer 87--->89

Jovetic 88--->89/90

Zaccardo 89--->89/90

Vargas 90--->91/90 (posnitional change to LM/LB)

Cavani 89--->89/90

Pazzini 89--->90

Motta 88--->89/90

D'Agostino 89--->90

Silva 89--->90

Marchisio 89--->90/89

There you go:)