CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

not this season' date=' transfermarkt dont lie:p[/quote']

You sure? He's been out with a serious meniscus problem since early October, but I'm 100% sure that he subbed in for Eder in September mate.

EDIT: I apologise in advance if I'm wrong here.

You sure? He's been out with a serious meniscus problem since early October' date=' but I'm 100% sure that he subbed in for Eder in September mate.

[b']EDIT[/b]: I apologise in advance if I'm wrong here.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/spieler/56898/caturano-salvatore/default/2009/leistungsdaten.html

http://www.soccerway.com/players/salvatore-caturano/61426/

both sites saying that he didnt played this season only one app last season

Been offered 9.5 Mil for Perrotta and tempted to sell as Gourcuff is available' date=' is he due to drop in the next ratings?[/quote']

Do it, Perrotta won't drop nor rise, but you will get Gourcuff a really talented player.

Will Gamberini get 92 ? :confused::o

In my opinion' date=' yes. Gamberini is a very solid CB that deservs to be higher rated than Perea, Ujfalusi, Heitinga and Diego Lugano.[/b']

Im doing a deal with inter milan and i am milan with Ronaldinho

the deal is

My Ronaldinho for 15 million and Mancini and Diego Milito

is this deal worth my while??

help will be much appreciated

I would try to take Mancini out of the deal since he is a definately dropper (-1 or even -2)' date=' but you get Milito a really good striker that desvers 94 for what he have done in Inter so far. And for the 15 million you can get other good talents like Gourcuff, Hulk, Falcao, Pazzini.

This is coming from a Ronaldinho fan too, the best the world has ever seen.

Apologies if this has been asked before' date=' but what will happen to Gianmarco Zigoni's rating this time?[/quote']

Zigoni can't rise this time around, he hasn't been playing for Milan anything this season but from what I've heard he's been terrific when playing for their youth team. But if you have him in your teams hold on on this kid;)

Zigoni can't rise this time around' date=' he hasn't been playing for Milan anything this season but from what I've heard he's been terrific when playing for their youth team. But if you have him in your teams hold on on this kid;)[/b']

Oh. Thanks for the help. :) It means I'll need to sell someone else to trim my wage bill. :o

If it's a WC sell him' date=' he's very unknown. You could always buy him back in the future beacuse I think he will stay at 74 for a while:)[/b']

It's actually a less-competitive custom setup, so yeah, why not T/L him, eh? ;)

Btw, this is unrelated to ratings, but I've always wondered why fans prop up a banner containing a picture of a bird during Napoli's games. I understand it has something to do with Quagliarella, but what does it represent? :confused:

It's actually a less-competitive custom setup' date=' so yeah, why not T/L him, eh? ;)

Btw, this is unrelated to ratings, but I've always wondered why fans prop up a banner containing a picture of a bird during Napoli's games. I understand it has something to do with Quagliarella, but what does it represent? :confused:[/quote']

the bird is a pheonix. it symbolizes the rebirth of napoli after years of financial trouble in which they were forced to play in the lower tiers of italian football. It's only in 2006 that the club reverted back to their old name(and hence heritage) of S.S. Calcio Napoli