CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

But this is the ''main'' thread about Serie A' date=' anyway CalcioItalia isn't active (dosen't update the first post) these days here so we thought that we should maybe start a new thread about Serie A.[/b']

A new thread would be a big help i think.

I know there's a couple out there already, at least two of them done by Ronn, but to be honest (without being harsh to him), some of the predictions are rubbish......

Both Spam and Pazzano are reliable and trustworthy, and more importantly, accurate!

A new thread would be a big help i think.

I know there's a couple out there already' date=' at least two of them done by Ronn, but to be honest (without being harsh to him), some of the predictions are rubbish......

Both Spam and Pazzano are reliable and trustworthy, and more importantly, accurate![/quote']

Thanks for the kind words mate:)

The new thread will be done by the weekend or next week (homework homework....)

Could soemone tell me please what Ivan Cordoba will drop too and is it worth buying Ranocchia as a long term relacement?

Thanks

Mike

Cordoba dosen't feature much for Inter and will probably drop to 92 and yes definately it's worth buying Ranocchia as a long-term replacement.

Ranocchia: the future of Italian defence;)

amauri whats the score with him will he rise or drop? thanks in advance

Is the first-choice striker at Juve' date=' has been playing well and will stay;)[/b']

Hows Iaquinta doing? Has he done enough to get his 92 back? Thanks in advance guys...

Iaquinta has been injured for a while and will most likely make his comeback in December' date=' he can drop but maybe the NT call-ups will save his rating.[/b']

Cordoba dosen't feature much for Inter and will probably drop to 92 and yes definately it's worth buying Ranocchia as a long-term replacement.

Ranocchia: the future of Italian defence;)

+ Bonucci, check. Acquired them both, + i managed to get Vermeelen, Thiago Silva Emeliano and Jorge Rolando :D. Out goes Phil Jagielka, and bobs my uncle..

Pazzano can you tell me how sneijder and etoo are doing at inter and what they might rise drop to?

Cheers bud

Sneijder = Been brilliant for Inter so far but got injured during the international breaks which makes his chances of reaching 95 almost dead.

Eto'o = He may not score as many goals at Inter as he did at Barca' date=' but still he has been great for Inter and have a very good partnership with Milito, Eto'o will stay at 96.[/b']

How is Claudio Marchiso doing?. Is he going to get a 90 or 91 in the next upcoming Italian changes?. Is there anyone on soccermanager who i should swap him for, am looking for top quality, youth and big-time value for money, from someone who should be 88 or thereabouts and looking to hit 90.

Sorry all but Spam has been banned and I don't know what do now about the new thread:(

I don’t get it, SM must know they are doing damage to the game with the draconian measures they seem to taking at the minute.

In two weeks we've lost Mark-MSF, Radebe, and now Spam has been banned? What’s going on!

I'll be honest, i'm losing a lot of enthusiasm for this game just lately. :(

Its not my place to say why he got banned but the reason was just.

I have no idea what this joke or belief is that you get banned for anything on this forum :o

Anyways id be grateful if someone could help, what can we expect of Andrea MAZZARANI in the next changes ?

If you dont help me i will ban you!!

:P

How is Claudio Marchiso doing?. Is he going to get a 90 or 91 in the next upcoming Italian changes?. Is there anyone on soccermanager who i should swap him for' date=' am looking for top quality, youth and big-time value for money, from someone who should be 88 or thereabouts and looking to hit 90.[/quote']

Marchisio should get a 90 beacuse of the good play last season and the start of this season and all the NT call-ups, but he got injured in September (I think) and has been injured since then, but in my opinion he should get a 90 even though he's been injured for 2 months.

Hi all...

Anyone know anything about Juan Guillermo CUADRADO?

I have a small team and just wondering if i should hold on to him for the future?

Or if not who would be a good replacement for similar money?

Has only played one match this season' date=' sorry I haven't seen him in action so much that I could give you a good analysis:o[/b']

Marchisio should get a 90 beacuse of the good play last season and the start of this season and all the NT call-ups' date=' but he got injured in September (I think) and has been injured since then, but in my opinion he should get a 90 even though he's been injured for 2 months.[/b']

Knee injury may scupper chance of rise. Not back playing yet.

Has only played one match this season, sorry I haven't seen him in action so much that I could give you a good analysis:o

Yeah i could only see the one game too, cheers anyway though!

Club is back in debt after one game of the new system, so i might hang on for now lol!