CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

awesome

i just pocketed 58 mil by selling eto'o looking at other options

How about Di Natale i can get him for 12 mil hows he doing?

Di Natale is the topscorer in Serie A as of now' date=' getting call-ups to the Italian NT. He should have reached 94 in SM if it woren't for the team he plays for (Udinese).[/b']

Hi all' date='

wondered if anyone could tell me how Nicolás BERTOLO is doing at Palermo please , I heard good things were expected from him after his move but can only find 2 apps :confused:

I may be wrong :P but wondered if I should keep hold for long term or not.

cheers :D[/quote']

Hasn't featured much this season for Palermo just like you said. You should sell him in my opinion you can get better talents for the cash;)

Signior Pazzano,

in defence i have: W/Brown, T.E.Silva, Hanglelaand, Vermallen and V.D.Weil. All of these boys can play central defence well for me. I have a bid in for Jorge Rolando [rtd 89, Cb at fc porto], but am considering putting off this 8.2m deal for Simon Kjaer who is available at £6.7m.

After the next rating changes, i'll have 3 guaranteed 90rtd CB players..

soooo.. kjaer or rolando?

Signior Pazzano' date='

in defence i have: W/Brown, T.E.Silva, Hanglelaand, Vermallen and V.D.Weil. All of these boys can play central defence well for me. I have a bid in for Jorge Rolando [rtd 89, Cb at fc porto'], but am considering putting off this 8.2m deal for Simon Kjaer who is available at £6.7m.

After the next rating changes, i'll have 3 guaranteed 90rtd CB players..

soooo.. kjaer or rolando?

Kjaer definately! Kjaer is amazing and have a huge potential to become a world class defender. He will rise to 89 when they review Serie A;)

Hi this is the list of defenders I have for my Lyon team, I'm interested to know what Grosso's rating will likely to be, will he get back to 92 or am I better off selling him? I tend to play 3 at the back so don't really need a replacement, especially as I have Cissokho in the wings. Is their is anyone else you feel I would be better off selling. I'm going to buy Pastore back (I did have in my squad but after the last time he rose I sold him to small club and have been tracking him) with generated funds.

GROSSO, Fabio LB/LM 31 91

CISSOKHO, Aly LB 22 89

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva RB/RM 19 86

NALDO, Aparecido CB 27 91

BODMER, Mathieu CB/CM 27 91

CRIS, Marques CB 32 91

GARAY, Ezequiel CB 23 91

RAMI, Adil CB 23 89

SAKHO, Mamadou CB/LB 19 88

FORLIN, Juan CB/DM 21 86

KOLODZIEJCZAK, Thimothée LB/LM 18 75

TRAORE, Armand LM/LB 20 85

Hi this is the list of defenders I have for my Lyon team' date=' I'm interested to know what Grosso's rating will likely to be, will he get back to 92 or am I better off selling him? I tend to play 3 at the back so don't really need a replacement, especially as I have Cissokho in the wings. Is their is anyone else you feel I would be better off selling. I'm going to buy Pastore back (I did have in my squad but after the last time he rose I sold him to small club and have been tracking him) with generated funds.

GROSSO, Fabio LB/LM 31 91

CISSOKHO, Aly LB 22 89

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva RB/RM 19 86

NALDO, Aparecido CB 27 91

BODMER, Mathieu CB/CM 27 91

CRIS, Marques CB 32 91

GARAY, Ezequiel CB 23 91

RAMI, Adil CB 23 89

SAKHO, Mamadou CB/LB 19 88

FORLIN, Juan CB/DM 21 86

KOLODZIEJCZAK, Thimothée LB/LM 18 75

TRAORE, Armand LM/LB 20 85[/quote']

Grosso is the starting LB for Juve and the Italian NT, but hasn't done anything spectacular to get a rise. So Grosso will stay at 91.

Buy Pastore back he's a really good player and will rise to 87 when they review Italy;)

I have Alemao of Udinese down for no appearenceses? is this right and does he still remain a talent? Thanks in advance!

In my opinion you should sell him as I see it hard for him to break in in the strong Udinese attack with Di Natale' date=' Floro Flores, Alexis Sanchez.[/b']