CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Which team is Bocchetti with? Genoa or Frosione..>?>? is he a Lb or CB/LB..??

And i've got 4 ppl from that list.. all defenders.. lol.

Bocchetti is a CB mate and he plays for Genoa' date=' he should get a +1 increase beacuse of his good form at Genoa and beacuse he gets call-ups to the NT.[/b']

Bocchetti is a CB mate and he plays for Genoa' date=' he should get a +1 increase beacuse of his good form at Genoa and beacuse he gets call-ups to the NT.[/b']

Bonucci Or Ranocchia?

Which Is Better?

Sorry, guys, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

The only way i see Ranocchia being better than Leo Bonucci is the fact that he's still a 'youth player', whereas Bonucci's 22.

Bonucci's positioning, aerial strength and tackling ability are superior to his partner's judging by the 3 games I've seen them play this season.

If anything Bonucci makes Ranocchia look good (well better, ranocchia's good; just not at the same level as LB), and I believe that he's the one that the Italian press are calling the 'New Nesta'. ;)

Sorry' date=' guys, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

The only way i see Ranocchia being better than Leo Bonucci is the fact that he's still a 'youth player', whereas Bonucci's 22.

Bonucci's positioning, aerial strength and tackling ability are superior to his partner's judging by the 3 games I've seen them play this season.

If anything Bonucci makes Ranocchia look good (well better, ranocchia's good; just not at the same level as LB), and I believe that he's the one that the Italian press are calling the 'New Nesta'. ;)[/quote']

So Which One? :o

Ranocchia Has Been Accepted. 4 Mill.

Should I Cancel?

Grosso is the starting LB for Juve and the Italian NT' date=' but hasn't done anything spectacular to get a rise. So Grosso will stay at 91.

Buy Pastore back he's a really good player and will rise to 87 when they review Italy;)[/b']

Cheers lad,

Grosso not even set for rise, what with the association with greatness of playing for Juve? Shame would have been good.

So Which One? :o

Ranocchia Has Been Accepted. 4 Mill.

Should I Cancel?

If it haven't been completed already STOP IT!

Marco MARCHIONNI' date=' Rise or stay?[/quote']

I think he will stay but he does gets call-ups to the Italian NT so that should give him a tiny chance of a rise.

7 mil+kemba ekoko for bocchetti is a good deal?

Good deal:cool:

If it haven't been completed already STOP IT!

I think he will stay but he does gets call-ups to the Italian NT so that should give him a tiny chance of a rise.

Good deal:cool:

I got both of the bari defenders :(, 4m too much to pay for ranoccia?. Blast.

Mate, you may have answered this before but i dno wer your answers are.. What's the Q on Marchiso, any chance of him hitting 90? Could you give a Lo Down on his season so far pls?. Thanks :)

I got both of the bari defenders :(' date=' 4m too much to pay for ranoccia?. Blast.

Mate, you may have answered this before but i dno wer your answers are.. What's the Q on Marchiso, any chance of him hitting 90? Could you give a Lo Down on his season so far pls?. Thanks :)[/quote']

1) Is he selling Ranocchia or buying him? Beacuse when I said stop the deal I meant that he shouldn't sell Ranocchia.

2) Marchisio break-through season came last season, ever since that he's been on the starting XI for Juve as so many times that I can't count it anymore. During the start of this season he got injured (in September I think), but before his injury he got calls to the Italian NT and started some matches for Italy in the WC qualifiers. He is still injured though.

I'm sure he will hit 90 but he would have hit 91 if it weren't for his injury.