CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Thanks for clearing that little one up :). Marchiso looks a good player then if he's regular at Juve, is his favoured position affected by the entrance of Felipe Melo at Juve?.

And i recently brought the wee defender for a very reasonable price considering his acclaimed potential :).

I'd love to give u rep points mate, but i must spead some out before passing 'em onto you again.. :o

will Carvalho FELIPE MELO rise.if yes' date='how much would he rise ? by the way,can Marco D'ALESSANDRO rise to 85??If not how much can he rise to ? :D

Edit:Is Dejan STANKOVIC going to drop or rise ??[/quote']

Felipe Melo rise to 92/93. Marco D'Alessandro rise to 78-80. Dejan Stankovic stay at 93.

Anyone have an opinion on Simone Pedoine of Atalanta? By lucky at his stats, he's a regular and should stay, despite his side's lowly postion. But the big question is, is he any good? Any potential to move to a bigger club in the future?

EDIT: Also, is Levan Mchedlidze of Palermo worth keeping? Is he a Georgian prodigy and likely to break through at Palermo any time soon?

Anyone have an opinion on Simone Pedoine of Atalanta? By lucky at his stats' date=' he's a regular and should stay, despite his side's lowly postion. But the big question is, is he any good? Any potential to move to a bigger club in the future?

EDIT: Also, is Levan Mchedlidze of Palermo worth keeping? Is he a Georgian prodigy and likely to break through at Palermo any time soon?

i don't know much about padoin (if thats what you mean)

but pinto (RM) got injured injured this march and hasn't played since until 22nd nov when he came on as a sub.

padoin is being alternated between RM,LM,CM positions.

valdes bought last year from leece is been preferred at LM.

don't think he'll move away from atlanta anytime soon but i could be wrong.

i don't know much about padoin (if thats what you mean)

but pinto (RM) got injured injured this march and hasn't played since until 22nd nov when he came on as a sub.

padoin is being alternated between RM' date='LM,CM positions.

valdes bought last year from leece is been preferred at LM.

don't think he'll move away from atlanta anytime soon but i could be wrong.[/quote']

Thanks. I got an offer of £5m + Padoin + Forlin for Palladino which I've accepted, mainly because I really want Forlin. If Padoin loses his pace in the future, I can always ship him on again.

will Carvalho FELIPE MELO rise.if yes' date='how much would he rise ? by the way,can Marco D'ALESSANDRO rise to 85??If not how much can he rise to ? :D

Edit:Is Dejan STANKOVIC going to drop or rise ??[/quote']

Melo shouldn't rise in my opinion he's not been terrible at Juve but not solid either, infact he should be happy if they raise him. He will stay in my opinion.

WHat about V.BOJINOV? i looking for a striker

Bojinov and Parma has been a success so far in Serie A and if he and Parma keeps this up until they review Italy he should rise to 89.

howe about' date='Marek HAMSIK,Mohamed SISSOKO and Ezequiel LAVEZZI ?? :confused:[/quote']

Hamsik 90--->90/91

Sissoko 90--->90/89

Lavezzi 90--->90

Anyone have an opinion on Simone Pedoine of Atalanta? By lucky at his stats' date=' he's a regular and should stay, despite his side's lowly postion. But the big question is, is he any good? Any potential to move to a bigger club in the future?

Padoin is a regular for Atalanta just like you said but you could get better players than Padoin. I can't see him move to a big club like Milan, Juve Inter and Roma in the future.

I doubt that Mchedlidze will ever make it big at Palermo beacuse they've already got strikers like Miccoli, Cavani and Budan for example, standing in the way for Mchedlidze.

Pazzano,

As you've been of fantastic help to me so far in the forum i wondered if you would cast your judgement on these guys who play in Italy..

Simone VILLANOVA gk

Ferreira LUCIO CB

Giorgio CHIELLINI CB

Mobido DIAKITE CB

Marco CABECCIA DEF

Nicola RIGONI DM/CM

Daniele DE ROSSI CM/DM

Marco VERRATTI CM/AM

Sebastian GIOVINCO AM/FWD

Stevan JOVETIC FWD/AM

Aiman NAPOLI FWD

cheers:)

Pazzano' date='

As you've been of fantastic help to me so far in the forum i wondered if you would cast your judgement on these guys who play in Italy..

Simone VILLANOVA gk [b']Has been playing every game so far for Cittadella that hasn't done so well at Serie B but should get a rise from 67--->72+[/b]

Ferreira LUCIO CB Been playing great for Inter, will stay.

Giorgio CHIELLINI CB Same as Lucio

Mobido DIAKITE CB Regular for Lazio but not that good IMO, will get a rise to 85+

Marco CABECCIA DEF Sell him if you have him, plays for a divsion 3 side. That says all:rolleyes:

Nicola RIGONI DM/CM Play for Vicenza gets subbed in most of the times, sell.

Daniele DE ROSSI CM/DM Been playing great for a Roma side that can't play well without Totti, Stay

Marco VERRATTI CM/AM Could develop into a good player in the coming years, keep if you have him.

Sebastian GIOVINCO AM/FWD Everybody knows about his potential definately keep.

Stevan JOVETIC FWD/AM One of the best Serie A players ATM, definately keep. Will rise to 89/90.

Aiman NAPOLI FWD On loan at Modena from Inter, highly rated youngster that could be something big in the future, keep.

cheers:)

Hope it helps!

Hey guys' date=' been through the topic yet can't find anything on Vitorino Antunes (LB - 22 - 85 - Roma) Is he going to be a top player? I've been offered Dos Santos Lucio Flavio (AM - 30 - 87 - Botafogo) and Mohamed Samir (CB/RB - 22 - 82 - Al Ahly) In echange for him. Decent deal?[/quote']

None of the players that is a part of the deal is decent. And oh Antunes barely features for Roma he will definately drop;)

Anybody know how Manuel Pasqual's rating will fair? I could sell him for around 7 million now' date=' on the down hill or up hill?[/quote']

He will drop in my opinion, he has barely featured for Fiorentina this season and when he does get the chance he's been terrible.

Anyone has prediction on keepers

Samir Handanovic' date=' (rise to 90?)

Muslera,

Aduja..(catania) called up to Argentina NT

Frey

and

GALLOPPA, Daniele of Parma (CM)[/quote']

Samir Handanovic - Stay

Muslera - 86--->87/88

Andujar - Stay

Frey - Stay

Galloppa - Rise to 88 but could also stay