CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Hello,

been reading this great thread for a couple of days so thought I'd write a question too :) Just started a new game world as Napoli (want to prove that Napoli's place is at least in the second division, not in 4th :).

Everyone is hyped about Marek Hamsik. I got an offer from CSKA of £20,000,000 plus Daniel CARVALHO (~5M). And now I read here, that Hamsik is pending for just a +1 rating or even stay. Do you think I should sell him? (maybe even advise me on a couple of risers in CSKA).

Thanks for any help and good luck.

Hello' date='

been reading this great thread for a couple of days so thought I'd write a question too :) Just started a new game world as Napoli (want to prove that Napoli's place is at least in the second division, not in 4th :).

Everyone is hyped about [b']Marek Hamsik[/b]. I got an offer from CSKA of £20,000,000 plus Daniel CARVALHO (~5M). And now I read here, that Hamsik is pending for just a +1 rating or even stay. Do you think I should sell him? (maybe even advise me on a couple of risers in CSKA).

Thanks for any help and good luck.

Don't sell Hamsik, especially for that deal. Hamsik is Napoli's best player and holds a bright future for club and country. Napoli will only be able to hold on to him for so long in my opinion and he's more than good enough to hit 92+ on SM, once he joins the right club. Daniel Carvalho, on the other hand, is nothing special anymore. Reject the deal and any others that come your way.

... or drops' date=' it's pretty close. ;)

He's completely dropped out of the NT starting lineup, and Roma aren't exactly 'defensively sound'! :P

Not a 92 standard player tbh, I'd sell him if I were you.[/quote']

Maybe I'm just biased as he's my favourite player but I disagree with that. He had a slow start to the season yes but after he was dropped, he has gotten his act together and is beginning to come back to form. The defence is pretty vulnerable atm with problems on the right as Motta (although played well in his last game) and Cassetti have both been very poor. Cicinho is just back from a long term injury and they even played Burdisso there at the weekend against Bari. The center back position has been a problem too with Juan, Mexes and Burdisso all being out injured at different time during the season already. Juan's future also looks to be in doubt after he asked not to play against Inter two weeks ago due to not being 100% fit. Ranieri dropped him against Bari. Andreolli has played a lot more than expected and he can sometimes loose concentration in matches. His positioning isn't the greatest at times either. So tbh, it's not Mexes's fault for the poor defensive record so far (I know you didn't say it was), it's just that Ranieri has had so many problems with injuries and players just simply needing a good kick up the backside.

The reason why Mexes has completely dropped out of the NT is because of his fall out with Domenech, isn't it? I remember hearing Zidane back Mexes, and saying that he should be in the NT.

He is a 92 standard player.

He is a 92 standard player.

I'm sorry, but he hasn't been for a while now. No Roma defender should be 92 rated atm, not unless he's putting in fine individual performances, which he isn't sadly. :o

He should drop in accordance with Roma's dreadful defence, his NT exclusion (Frey has been excluded, but he really is a 93 class player, who has saved Fiorentina countless times over the last few seasons), and the fact that he attracts cards like a magnet, coupled with the fact that only 2 teams have conceded more goals than Roma, it's poor on SM's part if he keeps 92, which he just doesn't deserve atm.

I'm sorry' date=' but he hasn't been for a while now. No Roma defender should be 92 rated atm, not unless he's putting in fine individual performances, which he isn't sadly. :o

He should drop in accordance with Roma's dreadful defence, his NT exclusion (Frey has been excluded, but he really is a 93 class player, who has saved Fiorentina countless times over the last few seasons), and the fact that he attracts cards like a magnet, coupled with the fact that only 2 teams have conceded more goals than Roma, it's poor on SM's part if he keeps 92, which he just doesn't deserve atm.[/quote']

I know he hasn't been great but he is regaining his form again, still not playing great though. Being dropped at the start of the season did help him though. Mind you, Roma had the worst defensive record just a few games ago.......signs of improvement :P only joking.

How long are the Italian ratings away?

If its still quite a while (I was told a few weeks), then IMO its still two early to tell for sure what will happen to Mexes. But if we do have a few weeks, then that could be enough time for him to put in a few good performances. He has looked very shaky at times, not everyone will notice the mistakes he makes as he doesn't get penalised too much but little things like his position during a Roma attack can sometimes be dreadful as as we know, the Italians will always hit you on the counter attack (most of the time) and he has been caught out on counter attacks which sometimes leaves Riise the responsibity to cut inside and help out Burdisso or Andreolli (which leaves the left flank wide open) which IMO is down to lack of concntration but overall, his form is improving. He just needs to stay concentrated for the FULL 90 minutes and cut out the silly little errors he makes at times.

Hey boys just taken over a new Rochdale in an english champ

Just wondering are there any must buy risers i should buy/

Thanks in advance

Astori,Candreva,Poli,Rannochia,Bonucci,Koman, There is probably more and i would ask Pazzano and he may be able to give you a list, Anyway i was here to ask a question myself and does anyone think Pato has a chance of rising to 93??,In recent weeks AC Milan have really picked up and are now 3rd and i think Pato has been key to that of what i have saw,He scored 2 at the Bernabeu and has 6 in 12 in Serie A,If he keeps this form up will he rise or is it too late and he will stay

Thanks.