CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Astori' date='Candreva,Poli,Rannochia,Bonucci,Koman, There is probably more and i would ask Pazzano and he may be able to give you a list, Anyway i was here to ask a question myself and does anyone think Pato has a chance of rising to 93??,In recent weeks AC Milan have really picked up and are now 3rd and i think Pato has been key to that of what i have saw,He scored 2 at the Bernabeu and has 6 in 12 in Serie A,If he keeps this form up will he rise or is it too late and he will stay

Thanks.[/quote']

Hi mate was after 500k< cuz i have a very small budget

"Hi mate was after 500k< cuz i have a very small budget "

Maybe Marilungo could be your man.

He's playing in Lecce, Serie B, on loan from Sampdoria, and in Italian U-21.

About Napoli players, the president De Laurentiis seems interested in investing, in January, several euros to snatch the best Serie A young players (as Candreva and Inler). His aim, even if almost impossible this year, is to lead Napoli to Champions League.

So I don't know if De Laurentiis would be interested in selling Hamsik to a top team. The only chance is a super-offer.

Hi mate was after 500k< cuz i have a very small budget

Marco Verratti should get a nice rise and is also one for the future.

"Hi mate was after 500k< cuz i have a very small budget "

Maybe Marilungo could be your man.

He's playing in Lecce' date=' Serie B, on loan from Sampdoria, and in Italian U-21.

About Napoli players, the president De Laurentiis seems interested in investing, in January, several euros to snatch the best Serie A young players (as Candreva and Inler). His aim, even if almost impossible this year, is to lead Napoli to Champions League.

So I don't know if De Laurentiis would be interested in selling Hamsik to a top team. [b']The only chance is a super-offer[/b].

..........From Manchester City:D

can Marco BORRIELLO rise to 90?? :confused: and can Riccardo MONTOLIVO rise??

He should stay but has a slight chance of getting a rise.

BORRIELLO should stay with a slight chance of rising.

Btw' date=' I need rating prediction for GATTUSO, PIRLO, FLAMINI and SEEDORF

Been reading many mixed review about them.[/quote']

Look at the new Serie A thread;)

Can some people not do anything for themselves? Look again at the "Player Rating Predictions" section on the very first page and report back to me with your findings.

SIR YES SIR :D:p:D

I apologise for asking for help :eek: I made the mistake of using the 'search forum' option and couldnt find it,:o I wasnt being lazy!

but thank you for your help anywhoo.

Hi, just wondering who you think is the better buy

Jovetic 20 88 or

Balotelli 19 88?

Both are somehow available in my setup, i have 40mil so i could afford both, but i already have Benzema, RVP, Pato & Dzeko so i don't think two more Fwd's are what i should be spending my cash on.

Cheers for any help.

Hi' date=' just wondering who you think is the better buy

Jovetic 20 88 or

Balotelli 19 88?

Both are somehow available in my setup, i have 40mil so i could afford both, but i already have Benzema, RVP, Pato & Dzeko so i don't think two more Fwd's are what i should be spending my cash on.

Cheers for any help.[/quote']

If you have 40mil you should go for both in my opinion.

Jovetic - 88--->89/90

Balotelli - 88--->89

Will both of them still be positioned 'DM' when SM review Italia.

How stupid was I when I wrote that Isla is going to rise?! Isla has played on many positions this season including Forward when Di Natale was gone! He may get a change to MID/RB or something.

Zapater should rise but with Genoa having a dip form he could stay. However Zapater will get a change to CM/DM or DM/CM

How stupid was I when I wrote that Isla is going to rise?! Isla has played on many positions this season including Forward when Di Natale was gone! He may get a change to MID/RB or something.

Zapater should rise but with Genoa having a dip form he could stay. However Zapater will get a change to CM/DM or DM/CM

I think it would be harsh if Genoa's dip in form would affect his rise. He deserves an 89.

Fabio Quag - has he doen enough to keep his 91?

As many will know I'm a huge fan of his. I hope he has done enough to keep it but unfortunately, I don't think he has. He's just failed to settle in at Napoli when everyone, including myself expected this to be a great year for him and he would have loved a good start to his Napoli career (Napoli being his childhood club) but it just hasn't happened for him. Napoli on a whole haven't been great so far. I would think a drop is on the cards but lets just hope he can do enough to keep his 91.

As many will know I'm a huge fan of his. I hope he has done enough to keep it but unfortunately' date=' I don't think he has. He's just failed to settle in at Napoli when everyone, including myself expected this to be a great year for him and he would have loved a good start to his Napoli career (Napoli being his childhood club) but it just hasn't happened for him. Napoli on a whole haven't been great so far. I would think a drop is on the cards but lets just hope he can do enough to keep his 91.[/quote']

Thanks. Either way, I'm not selling him.

Thanks. Either way' date=' I'm not selling him.[/quote']

I wouldn't sell him either. Tbh I think he'll turn it around. Walter Mazzarri is beginning to slowly turn Napoli's season around too after a slow start to the season under Donadoni.

Couple of questions:

Dias Felipe of Udinese - out of favour or injured?

Out of favour actually' date=' hasn't played a game for a long while. Drop by -1 or -2 will happen.[/b']

As many will know I'm a huge fan of his. I hope he has done enough to keep it but unfortunately' date=' I don't think he has. He's just failed to settle in at Napoli when everyone, including myself expected this to be a great year for him and he would have loved a good start to his Napoli career (Napoli being his childhood club) but it just hasn't happened for him. Napoli on a whole haven't been great so far. I would think a drop is on the cards but lets just hope he can do enough to keep his 91.[/quote']

I totally agree with you there, Quagliarella is also one of my favourite players.

help i need for those

balotelli rise to 89/90

ronaldinho Stay or drop 1 since he has rediscovered some good form

giovinco still the atomic ant aint featuring much :/

santon will rise not sure to though....

oguchi more chance of a drop' date=' Nesta and Thiago Silva have been the pairing[/b']

dida prob rise due to munerous apps. lately has been relatively solid in them games made som immense saves but some clangers also :P

inzaghi isnt getting many games under Leanardo prob will stay though

crespo Dunno what he is doing now :P

del piero been injured think... prob stay though :o

thiago silva will rise to 90 Id say ;) maybe 91..