CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Nope' date=' he is playing bad when he is giving the chances and most of the times he sits on the bench. Infact he should drop by -1.[/b']

I don't think he's a certain dropper though. He's had a terrible start to the season and Ranieri has been reluctant to use him at times but I think he'll keep his 88 tbh. He played well in his last game though so I'm just hoping he can turn his season around.

I don't think he's a certain dropper though. He's had a terrible start to the season and Ranieri has been reluctant to use him at times but I think he'll keep his 88 tbh. He played well in his last game though so I'm just hoping he can turn his season around.

I didn't mean he would be a certain dropper' date=' I meant that in my opinion he should drop.[/b']

I didn't mean he would be a certain dropper' date=' I meant that in my opinion he should drop.[/b']

Oh right, sorry mate, mis read it :P

He should drop but I have a feeling he'll stay :)

Hi,

I received an offer of 13 million regarding Marco MOTTA (23 yrs - RB/RM - ROMA). Some consider him as a great talent, but presently he's not given enough playing time and I dont know much about Seria A. Help would be appreciated. Should I sell him or keep him ???. Money is not a problem for my club. I have Sagna and Westermann ahead of him. I have Howedes and Marcellis in my youth team.

Hi' date='

I received an offer of 13 million regarding Marco MOTTA (23 yrs - RB/RM - ROMA). Some consider him as a great talent, but presently he's not given enough playing time and I dont know much about Seria A. Help would be appreciated. Should I sell him or keep him ???. Money is not a problem for my club. I have Sagna and Westermann ahead of him. I have Howedes and Marcellis in my youth team.

This isn't the thread for this but if money isn't a problem then keep him.

Will Mexes keep his rating. I see he's been playing quite a bit but Roma have leaked goals this season especially away. But what are his actual performances like? Good enough to keep a 92 rating?

Not great :( He's been pretty poor. He's making silly little mistakes like I've mentioned a few posts or pages ago. I REALLY hope he's done enough as he's my favourite player but I think I might be hoping for a bit much. His performances are improving (although not hard to do so) but they are still not good enough. Roma's defence on a whole have been terrible though.

Sorry about that but I wanted to know the rating change.

Oh right sorry mate, he'll stay at 88 IMO.

Also would DONI stay or drop ?

Hard to say mate. I was putting Doni down as a stay but after an injury, Julio Sergio stepped in last week and put in a great performance, some magnificent saves. Its not just one performance though, at the start of the season when Doni and Artur were injured, Sergio was very consistent in goal and after his performance last week.....Doni could find it hard to get back in the team. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.