CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

CalcioItalia

Re: CalcioItalia's Italian Ratings

Pazzano' date=' any idea what will happen with Édinson CAVANI of Palermo?[/quote']

Hard to say mate. I was putting Doni down as a stay but after an injury, Julio Sergio stepped in last week and put in a great performance, some magnificent saves. Its not just one performance though, at the start of the season when Doni and Artur were injured, Sergio was very consistent in goal and after his performance last week....

He's been great in some of the matches (especially in the Juve match)' date=' but with current form of Palermo I can't see him rising. So he will stay;)[/b']

Ok mate thanks for that. Is there any forwards you would recommend at present time round about the 88-90 mark that may be due a rise?

I've made the mistake of loaning out some of my reserve team forwards to lower league teams and now their cup-tied!! :mad:

Ok mate thanks for that. Is there any forwards you would recommend at present time round about the 88-90 mark that may be due a rise?

I've made the mistake of loaning out some of my reserve team forwards to lower league teams and now their cup-tied!! :mad:

Balotelli - 88--->89

Jovetic - 88--->89

Borriello - 89--->89/90 (80% stay' date=' 20% rise)

Floro Flores - 87--->88

Pazzini - 89--->90

Bojinov - 88--->88/89

[/b']

Is Palombo of Sampdoria a safe 90? He played almost all of their games so far. Any help appreciated :)

Also' date=' will Pazzini keep his CF?[/quote']

1) Palombo is safe at 90, he is the captain for Sampdoria and performs well for them and he also gets call-ups to the Italian NT. So yeah he's safe at 90.

2) He has been playing at top with Cassano in Sampdoria's 4-4-2 formation. I think he will keep his CF position beacuse he plays in the middle with Cassano.

1) Palombo is safe at 90' date=' he is the captain for Sampdoria and performs well for them and he also gets call-ups to the Italian NT. So yeah he's safe at 90.

2) He has been playing at top with Cassano in Sampdoria's 4-4-2 formation. I think he will keep his CF position beacuse he plays in the middle with Cassano.[/b']

Whoa thanks mate. Good answer, really helped. Didn't know Palombo was captain. That's great news. Off topic but which combination for Moutinho is better. I'm selling Moutinho.

1) Aimar + Oscar Cardozo.

2) Palombo + Cassano/Pazzini.

If its the second one, who should I take? The extremely technically gifted playmaker-forward Cassano who many say will walk into the Azzurri first XI or the goal-machine Pazzini?

Whoa thanks mate. Good answer' date=' really helped. Didn't know Palombo was captain. That's great news. Off topic but which combination for Moutinho is better. I'm selling Moutinho.

1) Aimar + Oscar Cardozo.

2) Palombo + Cassano/Pazzini.

If its the second one, who should I take? The extremely technically gifted playmaker-forward Cassano who many say will walk into the [i']Azzurri[/i] first XI or the goal-machine Pazzini?

I probably would do the first deal beacuse Aimar is getting older and is sometimes not in the Argentinian NT, so therefore I don't think he could ever rise again if not anything suprinsingly happens. And if you trade away Cassano, you will lose a really gifted player that if he moves to a bigger club like Juve, Milan will get a higher rating. Plus Pazzini is going to get 90 soon.

I probably would do the first deal beacuse Aimar is getting older and is sometimes not in the Argentinian NT' date=' so therefore I don't think he could ever rise again if not anything suprinsingly happens. And if you trade away Cassano, you will lose a really gifted player that if he moves to a bigger club like Juve, Milan will get a higher rating. Plus Pazzini is going to get 90 soon.[/b']

I'm selling Moutinho mate. So should I ask for Palombo + Pazzini/Cassano.

And who should I ask for - Pazzini or Cassano? :)

I'm selling Moutinho mate. So should I ask for Palombo + Pazzini/Cassano.

And who should I ask for - Pazzini or Cassano? :)

Aha okey' date=' I would ask for Cassano mate. Beacuse he's the better out of him and Pazzini and [i']if[/i] he moves to a bigger club, I'm sure he'll be rated 93 or something like that.

Aha okey' date=' I would ask for Cassano mate. Beacuse he's the better out of him and Pazzini and [i']if[/i] he moves to a bigger club, I'm sure he'll be rated 93 or something like that.

Cool. I was always a big fan of Cassano myself too :) Thanks once more. Btw, how good is Consigli?

Cool. I was always a big fan of Cassano myself too :) Thanks once more. Btw' date=' how good is Consigli?[/quote']

Consigli has been good for Atalanta this season, but since Atalanta had a bad start this season I can only see him rising by +1 but if SM are really genrous they'll give him a +2 to 87.

Consigli has been good for Atalanta this season' date=' but since Atalanta had a bad start this season I can only see him rising by +1 or if SM is really genrous they'll give him a +2 to 87.[/b']

Sorry to spam, but who looks better out of Consigli and Viviano in your opinion? :o

Sorry to keep pestering you......

Most of the forwards were already taken' date=' are there any midfielders you'd recommend? I can always revert to 1 striker instead i suppose![/quote']

Poli (82--->85/86)

Marchisio (89--->90)

Thiago Motta (88--->89

Zapater (positional change -> DM/CM, 88--->89/88)

Kwadwo Asamoah (85--->86)

No problems' date=' but use the new Serie A thread next time;)[/b']

I've been keeping an eye on it for updates and its been helpful (the format is very good), but i'd noticed you asking people not to post on it so i deleted my own posts/questions..... I'll use that one from now on though.

Thanks again for the help. :)