English Championship 3481 Transfers/Match Report Thread.

Re: English Championship 3481 Transfers/Match Report Thread.

images.jpg

Ryan the man at Carlisle

Ryan Clarke has been appointed Carlisle boss with hopes of taking them far.Ryan Clarke is an accomplished manager and Carlisle didn't expect a maanger of Ryans quality would be attracted to a club stuck in Division 4.

Ryan arrived at Brunton Park via a chopper and the fans could harly beleive what was to come.Instead of a boring speech Ryan played in a match where Carlilse faced a local team.The score was 3-1 one to Carlisle and the highlight of the match was when Ryan missed a sitter from 5 yards.He later admitted i won't be teaching them that.

images2.jpg

Ryan arrives at Brunton Park via Chopper!

Ryan has wasted no time in bringing in new faces and he has already made offers for believed to be around 7 players with 3 loanee's already at the club.The trio are all from Chelsea and they are already exciting the fans.Di Santo,Minieiro and Ivanovic are the new faces and Ivanovic mas been made captain for the season.

images1.jpg

Di Santo in training!

images.jpg

5 new faces at Carlisle!

Carlisle have announced the signings of 5 new players which are sure to set the tone for the season.With the 3 loanee's at the club a whole 8 new faces have been brought in.

Formica, Schennikov, Makeev,Bruno and Toloi are the new faces and Ryan has said very single one could be a future star.

COVENTRY SIGN GHANAIAN YOUNGSTER

Coventry City today have made their first signing under new manager Ben Mottram.

Kwadwo Asamoah has joined Coventry from Udinese, in a fee believed to be £900,000. Coventry, beat off interest from teams including Chelsea and Carlisle United.

Asamoah told a local newspaper,

"I am delighted to have signed for Coventry. I heard what their officials had to say to me while negociating a contract, and I liked it. It didn't take me that long to agree a deal to come here. I look forward to getting into the first team and making a name for myself in the division".

images.jpg

Argy Bargy at Carlisle United!

Ryan Clarke has brought more players to Carlisle with all the faces that arrived today being Argentinian.The players were Marcone Rodriguez Benavidez Castillo and Lentini the new faces.

Ryan is also in a bidding war with Nott's Forest for a talented Portugese striker.Ryan said "We Believe he will come to Carlisle"

images.jpg

Carlisle beat off contest for Baba

Papa Diawara Baba is the newest signing at Carlisle and Carlisle had some competition this time.Baba signed for 400k and Carlisle had to make this pricy offer to beat Lincoln City.

images.jpg

Two Brazilians come at a price!

Neymar and Renatinho both signed for Carlisle United but at a hefty price.Neymar signed for 600k and Renatinho for 700k.These two are both big hits in Brazil and are both future stars.

images1-3.png

Carlisle go back To Argentina

Carlisle United have signed two more players to add to their growing collection.The players this time were Mancuello and Monzon who signed for a combined fee of around 500k.Carlisle are low on funds but Ryan has assured the fans he's maing the right decsions.

In other news Carlisle may be undergoing a takeover from a memeber of Saudi Telecom who recently signed a non-shirt deal with Man United.The man who has not yet been named may even build or expand Carlisles current stadium.

Shocking!:eek:

Manager was sacked!:eek:

Manager Cun Jue Peh was sacked only after he was named the manager,when interviewed regarding this shocking news he said:"I dont know what happened maybe i was not suppose to be there,It is too fast,Too quick,i cant understand why i was sacked,i died nothing wrong?":confused:

images1-3.png

Signings bring nothing new!

Nothing seems to have changes at Carlisle.Despite all the players bought in by Ryan Clarke they still lost to Bury.It was a tight game admittley but with the amount of money Carlisle have spent you would think they could have won the game.

Though most of the players haven't learnt each others names or learnt a lot of English.So it seems that Carlisle need some more time to get to grips with England.Ryan has been slammed by Harry Rednapp though after Ryan bought over 11 players none of which was from Britain and Harry made his feelings known.

"Ryan has made a dissapointing start as manager.Bringing in player after player but none of them were from Britain.There were talks of a GB football team at 2012 and it seems as if Ryan Clarke would rather not have a team.I hope he brings some British players to Carlisle.

Carlisle have sold English keeper Ben Williams for a fee believed to have been around the 800k mark.This will boost Carlisles funds and Ryan has wished Ben Williams a happy future at Jiul Petrosani.

images1-3.png

Carlisle win!

Carlisle United won again and today they beat Hereford United.

Hereford had only just been taken over by one of Ryan's closest friends Daniel Sutton.Sutton had little time to do much before his team had to face Carlisle United.He only has time to pick his squad then watch the match.

Saturday 2nd May

Brunton Park 16,891

HT: 1-1

Referee: Sorin Corpodean

Goals : Pugh 25 (Hereford) Elias 36 Neal 56 (Carlisle)

Cards: Di Santo (Yellow)(Carlsile)

Carlsiel United 2-1 Hereford United