English Championship 2430 Transfer News/Match Reports

Re: English Championship 2430 Transfer News/Match Reports

picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=203

Liverpool Sign FC Porto Forward!

Givanildo Vieira HULK's First Liverpool Photo

picture.php?albumid=39&pictureid=202

Liverpool Have Signed "Hulk" From FC Porto For Attacking backup as van Nistelrooy has been ruled out for 4 weeks with a hip injury. This is the last thing they needed as they have lost their first 3 games of the season, which is odd as the squad is better than last season's and they were runners up last

season. Hulk Has Some Tough Competition to the first team place though, the competition he faces is... Fernando Torres who won most valuable player of the seson last season with the most man of the matches and last Liverpool's top scorer last season with 15 goals, Silva Vagner Love who scored 10 goals in 10 games last season for Liverpool, Danijel Aleksic the Serbian Wonderkid signed from Vojvodina has yet to make his debut, Federico Macheda who performed amzingly on his debut for Liverpool, Greig Spence the 16 Year Old Whizz Kid From Scotland, And Last But Not Least Freddie Sears & Victor Manon the Two Scorers of the Reserve team.

Hulk is no stranger of facing english teams as he faced Manchester United & Arsenal in the Champions League 08/09.

Liverpool have signed another player from a Portugese side Filipe Daniel Carrico from Sporting for £350k which is a HUGE bargain as he is a Portugal U-21 International & has already broke into the first team from the youth team.:eek:

picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=203

Hasan Salihamdzic Talks About His Time At Liverpool.

Earlier this morning we interviewed new Liverpool midfielder Hasan Salihamdzic.

We asked him...

What were your reactions when you heard that Liverpool had an interest in you?

"Well, i was very flattered to be interested in by Liverpool! Espicially because i played for a bottom half of the team Hull City. But i thought it was a silly rumour that the tabloids had made up as per usual."

Blackburn Rovers were also interested in you why didn't you move there?

"Obviously because Liverpool were a bigger side i moved there! I tried moving to a smaller club when i moved to Hull from Juventus because i wanted more first team games. Now i got the games at Hull i have proved i am worthy of a first team place at a big side."

You turned up at the club with a 2-game suspension after being sent off on the last day of the season last season, did this effect you in any way?

"Of course it did! Because of my suspension i have had more time to bond with the manager, and my teamates."

You broke into the first team as soon as your suspension ende,d beating Albert Riera to the first team place. What are your thoughts on this?

"I am obviously over the moon about this! As Albert was the teams second top scorer & the top assister in the league last season! But i think it is because of my great play at Hull which won me the place."

And Finally.. You scored on your debut but still lost the game this means you have lost all 3 of your games this season are you worried?

"No Way!! These 3 games could be the only games we lose this season! If they are we might be able to win the league! You could see we played alot better than the last games yesterday. I am also very happy to of scored on my debut with a header to put us in the lead and also win Man of the Match!

picture.php?albumid=39&pictureid=205

Salihamidzic in action for Liverpool.

Liverpool Sign 3 Players in 48 hours!!

Liverpool called for a press conference today, to announce the signing of 3 new players which are 3 of the biggest players for the future. Cree Inc. Said " We glad to say we have signed 3 new players..." All three players were sitting beside him. " These three players could be the best players in the world in five years time! , But for these three big talents we had to let go of two other players. Emiliano Insua & San Jose Mikel Dominguez."

The first signing they made was yesterday and that was 17-year old Neymar de Silva from Santos for £650,000 Plus San Jose Mikel Diminguez which is a huge bargain as Neymar was on a £20,000,000 release clause.

But Mikel Diminguez is a very good prospect fir the future who was on a £19,000,000 release clause so the deal ended out fair. He is also tipped to be the next Robinho.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=236

Neymar playing for the Santos youth team.

21-year old Aly Cissokho from Vitoria de Setubal on a swap deal for Emiliano Insua who was struggling to find first team places at Liverpool after being loaned out to Darlington & Leeds United and only making 3 appearences for Liverpool. So he is almost guarenteed to get first team places at Vitoria de Setubal as he plays the same position as Cissokho. Cissokho is tipped for big things.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=239

Cissokho playing for FC Porto against Manchester United in the Champions League quarter final 08/09.

The last player they signed was Suarez Jeffren from FC Barcelona for £275,000. Jeffren is tipped to be the next Ronaldiniho. So Liverpool have now obtained the next big left back and the next Ronaldiniho & Robinho. Which is leaving them a great future for the club.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=235

Jeffren playing against Villareal Reserves for FC Barcelona B.

Jeffren & Neymar will play for the youth team before breaking into the first team because they have not got enough experience of first team football like Cissokho. But all three could be loaned out before playing their first game.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=243

Neymar after signing the contract with Liverpool.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=240

Cree Inc. With new signings Aly Cissokho & Suarez Jeffren After the Press Conference.

picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=238picture.php?albumid=42&pictureid=237

Liverpool would like to say goodbye to Emiliano Insua & San Jose Mikel Dominguez and good luck at their new clubs.

Liverpool Name Squad For Game Against Middlesbrough.

GK: Victor Valdez

CB: Jamie Carragher

CB: Carlos Marchena

RB: Maicon

LB: Philpp Lahm

CM: Esteban Cambiasso

CM: Scott Parker

LM: Hasan Salihamidzic

RM: Daniel Alves

CF: Silva Vagner Love

CF: Fernando Torres ©

Subs: