pastore-palermo.jpg

Club: Palermo

D.O.B: 20 June 1989 (20)

Position: AM/CM

Nationality: Argentine

Sm Rating: 87

Future Rating: +3 -> 90

Overview:

Since I made this thread, Pastore has risen from becoming a unknown argentine playing for average club Hurcan to being a european star that is regarded as the future of argentine football. Thsi is all because he has moved from Hurcan to Palermo (despite intrest from Man Utd and Real Madrid) and has showed that he can compete at the highest level and help Palermo achieve great victories against Milan, Napoli and even Juventus.

Big Move:

After posting this thread becuase of the wide intrest from scouts from Man Utd and Real Madrid, Pastore has gone on his journey to the top and is looking ever increasily likely to become a star. However this would not have been the case if he hadnt moved away from Hurcan to join Palermo.

Palermo:

Although he has intrest from Man Utd, Pastore and his agents decided to move to the italian club of Palermo to play his football. Thsi was becuase he was more likely to play regualry and show that he can performe in Europe. This was to prove a desisive factor of him being a succes. He had a bad start at the club and by the end of August he has only played 2 games where he didnt show any signs of settling in. This was all to change though as he was still used by the boss despite poor games, and thios was to prove a big factor in helping him seetle into the club. Since then he has played 17 Serie A games and is starting to once again attract the intrest from other teams due to his skill and pace at which he can penetrate oppostiton and support the front line.

He is now 87 rated on SM and along with Kjaer and Hazard he is showisng that he is ready to make a big money move and become a 90+ rated player.

Catalunya+v+Argentina+International+Friendly+rCEWJd_PPJBl.jpg

Playing against Xavi for Argentina.

International Career:

Although only 20, Pastore has already heavily featured to Argentiona at several levels with playing at Under 19 and under 21 level and only a month ago he played for the full team where he scored his debut goal. Thsi said, despite the good form of recent and an international start to show, he is unlikely to play in the World Cup due to inexperience and the quality around him at international level. However with the debut already behind him, he is starting to make his way into the team and in the coming years he, along with Messi and Aguero, could be in the strikeforce for the team.

Re: Javier PASTORE - Man Utd Target

I would agree Tharindu but he said himself he's not going to get much playing time any time soon if he goes. Maybe in 2-3 years time if he plays really well he can just walk into the side what with Tevez's future unclear and Berbatov being the most hated player in Manchester (United side anyway) but right now it isn't worth it. :)

Of course he could just walk into Zola's 11... hint hint :P

Don't think he rejected it. Wasn't it his club who did so as they wanted to protect his future and they felt he would have rotted on the bench at Old Trafford.

how can the deal be possible? he's a junior uncapped non-eu player??if united get him, they will probably have to loan him out to their belgian feeder team for a few seasons...unless he has a spanish or italian passport, which more and more south american kids seem to have nowadays....

if he has reject united, like the press say, then i dont think it was a smart move. manutd will be short of attackers soon i reckon, with tevez and ronaldo almost certain to leave this summer, and berbatov being a flop of the juan veron magnitude.

and the fact united submitted a pretty large bid, means the lad might get a decent chance in the first team

Got there before you :) See the link in my sig.

But yeh' date=' he's looking good this Clausura and should be set for a +3/+4 rise minimum when we eventually get around to the Argentinian rating changes.[/quote']

If we're going to be like that, his name was first listed here, and then he got his own individual thread and write up here.

;)

how can the deal be possible? he's a junior uncapped non-eu player??if united get him' date=' they will probably have to loan him out to their belgian feeder team for a few seasons...unless he has a spanish or italian passport, which more and more south american kids seem to have nowadays....

if he has reject united, like the press say, then i dont think it was a smart move. manutd will be short of attackers soon i reckon, with tevez and ronaldo almost certain to leave this summer, and berbatov being a flop of the juan veron magnitude.

and the fact united submitted a pretty large bid, means the lad might get a decent chance in the first team[/quote']Totally agree with every word. How many games have the (18 year old) Da Silva twins played this season? Apart from Wenger, Fergie is arguably the best manager in the world when it comes to the "if you're good enough you're old enough" philosophy. And that's before his excessive squad rotation for the two domestic cups.

Anyone turning down Man Utd must be either supremely confident in his own ability or bloody stupid.

;)B)

What does that quote mean? "OWWW' date=' I will scratch you're eyes out." I never said that. :confused:

If we're going to be like that, his name was first listed here, and then he got his own individual thread and write up here.

;)

I never claim to say I'm the first to find a player, I'm just saying that this player has been mentioned beforehand and of all the places that you and I mentioned, I believe that I have given the best desciption of him, both as a player and as the likelihood that he may get an increase. You or anyone else for that matter may disagree, but that is up for debate which is something that I am willing to accept.

I never claim to say I'm the first to find a player' date=' I'm just saying that this player has been mentioned beforehand and of all the places that you and I mentioned, I believe that I have given the best desciption of him, both as a player and as the likelihood that he may get an increase. You or anyone else for that matter may disagree, but that is up for debate which is something that I am willing to accept.[/quote']

That's a fair comment. I was a little aggrieved earlier, as there were 2 players which I had had added, and was planning threads on. I was however beat to them by 2 people who wrote distinctly average accounts, knowing nothing about the players, and now I cannot create new, decent threads on these players simply because 2 forumers saw names they liked the sound of. My own fault I guess, I should have written them earlier :(

That's a fair comment. I was a little aggrieved earlier' date=' as there were 2 players which I had had added, and was planning threads on. I was however beat to them by 2 people who wrote distinctly average accounts, knowing nothing about the players, and now I cannot create new, decent threads on these players simply because 2 forumers saw names they liked the sound of. My own fault I guess, I should have written them earlier :([/quote']

I apologise if I am at the hub of these accounts Radebe20, I do try the best I can whenever I make an account of a player. However, I disagree with you when you say that you cannot make new, decent threads of such players. You are a good, respected forumer and scout and have the right to give your own account and opinion on any player you see fit pal. :)

I apologise if I am at the hub of these accounts Radebe20' date=' I do try the best I can whenever I make an account of a player. However, I disagree with you when you say that you cannot make new, decent threads of such players. You are a good, respected forumer and scout and have the right to give your own account and opinion on any player you see fit pal. :)[/quote']

Nah I wasn't directing that at you! Whilst I had most of the players added that you have written biographies on and would have eventually got round to reports, I think your accounts of the players are well informed and provide all the important detail. It's a good thread you have going there, and I have no criticisms of it! As for making new threads, as much as it would be accepted, I can't really disregard the rules for dual threads etc. I'm sure I'll get over it. :o

Nah I wasn't directing that at you! Whilst I had most of the players added that you have written biographies on and would have eventually got round to reports' date=' I think your accounts of the players are well informed and provide all the important detail. It's a good thread you have going there, and I have no criticisms of it! As for making new threads, as much as it would be accepted, I can't really disregard the rules for dual threads etc. I'm sure I'll get over it. :o[/quote']

Thank you , I appreciate that very much - I value your opinion very much so. As for your comments on the dual threads; I don't think that anybody would disagree to you making a duplicate thread about a player. Even if it was in the same thread, if you obtained permission from the thread-holder, I'm sure it would be welcome from the Forum community.

Anybody want to make about Nieto at the same club? As after I seen another thread about Pastore rejecting Utd or whatever, everyone put in bids for him. I am able to quitely sign Nieto, who is playing and scoring at Huracan, and is only 75. Or does Nieto have to turn down Arsenal to get his own thread.

Anybody want to make about Nieto at the same club? As after I seen another thread about Pastore rejecting Utd or whatever' date=' everyone put in bids for him. I am able to quitely sign Nieto, who is playing and scoring at Huracan, and is only 75. Or does Nieto have to turn down Arsenal to get his own thread.[/quote']

Then that's unfortunate for you, because the Federico Nieto banging the goals in for Huracan is already rated 85 :P

Well who is this guy?

Federico Luciano NIETO' date=' age 18, forward, rating 75.[/quote']

He got a start for Huracan back in November, and a few subs I seem to remember, but the Huracan first team striker Federico Nieto is 25, rated 85, and still at Banfield on the DB. All very confusing!

Pastore has been linked with Porto. He turned down the ManU move because they didn´t grant him any playing time (ManU wanted to loan him apparently). Palermo is also interested, but the lack of european competition on their calendar does not suit Pastore. As such, Porto is view as the most probable destiny.

Nice B)

Pastore has been linked with Porto. He turned down the ManU move because they didn´t grant him any playing time (ManU wanted to loan him apparently). Palermo is also interested' date=' but the lack of european competition on their calendar does not suit Pastore. As such, Porto is view as the most probable destiny.

Nice B)[/quote']

go to porto, palermo? where on earth did you read that?! both as unlikely as each other, pastore is unlikely to enjoy playing second fiddle to hulk, lisandro and rodriguez in the portuguese league, and palermo doesnt have that kind to cash to risk on a 19 year old

the italian press say lazio are interested in the boy, and javier is also interested in lazio.. no concrete offers have been tabled yet, but apparently it is being lined up at the end of the season.

go to porto' date=' palermo? where on earth did you read that?! both as unlikely as each other, pastore is unlikely to enjoy playing second fiddle to hulk, lisandro and rodriguez in the portuguese league, and palermo doesnt have that kind to cash to risk on a 19 year old

the italian press say lazio are interested in the boy, and javier is also interested in lazio.. no concrete offers have been tabled yet, but apparently it is being lined up at the end of the season.[/quote']

I read it on the Portuguese press, which in turn was quoting the Italian press. And don´t forget Lisandro will likely move at the end of the season, to Real Madrid apparently, but there are other top clubs interested as well. This leaves an opened spot in the attack...

• 4 weeks later...