Gold Championship 57

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Gold Championship 57 will be created on Friday 24th April, 2009, at a random time (which can be at any time between 12:00 am Game Time and 11:59 pm Game Time).

I will reopen this thread once it has been created so that it can be used as the official thread.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Gold Championship 57

zenit_logo.jpg

ZENIT ANNOUNCE NEW BOSS

91ED407E-CC96-4FDA-FCBB197AED9C0DA5.jpg

Pavel Pogrebnyak will be the key man up front says hemy!

I am pleased to be here, it was not my first choice but Zenit are still a big club and I hope to achieve great things at this club and I have a few transfer targets that I want to bring to the club.

MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW

psv_logo.gif

PSV appoint Gareth Dennison as their new manager

As fans flocked out to Phillips stadion to see the new manager. Gareth said "PSV are a big club in holland and i will be looking to show that to the rest of the world".

Reports are now flocking from england that Micheal Owen will be joining the club. The newcastle manager has accepted the 10 million pound bid for the player.

Also the PSV manager will be willing to listen to P/E for any of there players.

Turn 1s games.

Teams across GC57 do not have much time before there first game. Here is the round up for all tomorows games.

England

West Ham vs Everton

Difficult game for both teams but due to real life form i predict an away win.

Sunderland vs Blackburn Rovers

Another hard one to chose from but i would say a draw.

Hull City vs Liverpool

many would its easy game for Liverpool but you cant rule out hull but i would say for liverpool.

Stoke vs Middlesbrough

Difficult game for both teams but i think middlesbrough will win this.

Manchester City vs Portsmouth

Many people reckon that both these teams are trying to qualify SMFA sheild so i reckon a draw.

Wigan vs Chelsea

Prediction Away win

Bolton Wanderers vs Fulham

prediction home win

Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion

prediction home win

Manchester United vs Aston Villa

Prediction home win

Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur

Prediciton draw.

Rest will come later

Here is the the next lot.

Spain

Valladolid vs Atlético Madrid

Prediction Away win

Numancia vs Real Madrid

Prediciton Away win

Villarreal vs Athletic Bilbao

Prediciton Home win

Mallorca vs Deportivo La Coruña

Prediciton Away win.

Barcelona vs Real Betis

Prediciton home win

Málaga vs Osasuna

Prediciton home win

Racing Santander vs Espanyol

Predicition away win

Almería vs Sevilla

Prediciton Away win

Valencia vs Recreativo de Huelva

Prediciton Home win

Sporting Gijón vs Getafe

Predicition draw

sevilla_fc260.jpg

Mr HoW arrived Sevilla

After a very short discussion, Sevilla's chairman appointed Mr HoW as the club's new manager. "We are delighted that the hungarian manager accepted our offer, and I hope he can achieve success with the team!" said Sevilla's chairman. "This job is very interesting for me, I'm really waiting for the matchdays. Sevilla is a great team, and I hope I can satisfy everyone's expectations!" said Mr HoW.

Transfer News

Mr HoW announced, that the following players are available for a transfer, mostly P/E deals or these players can be used as a part of a deal in: Ivica Dragutinovic, Francisco Javi Navarro, Emiliano Armenteros, Javier Ernesto Chevanton, Arouna Koné.

The newly appointed manager is looking for a striker, and mostly for attacking midfielders and defensive midfielders. Please feel free to PM Mr HoW with offers.

No move for Luis Fabiano

luis-fabiano.jpg

"Luis Fabiano is our key player for this season, I'm sure he wont go anywhere!"

fcdallasstripes.jpg

Appoint Barker

FC Dallas have confirmed that English man Colin Barker will be their new manager.

The owners have told Barker that a top half finish is a must.

Barker had this to say

Iv been after this job for a long time now,so It's a honour for me to be here in Dallas. I will be having a team meeting later this afternoon but until then I'm off to spend a bit of time with my good friend Amber Campisi

930600087_l-1.jpg?t=1240576670

Real Madrid appoint Lucas Radebe. These are his comments on the affair, he kept it short and sweet.

I'm happy to be at Real, beats my usual middle of the road clubs. If there are any managers who actually understand the concept of a fair deal, then I urge you to get in touch. Thanks.

Ian Eltringham Confirmed As New Atalanta Boss

96_1193501662.gif

Atalanta have confirmed the appointment of defensive minded coach Ian Eltringham as their new manager. Eltringham is known for playing a defensive and disciplined 4-1-4-1 system and for his preference of hard work over creativity.

The new man has already started making his mark at the club by revealing that fan favourites Cristiano Doni and Sergio Floccari are set to leave along with 5 other players. A bid of £5M from French club Metz has been accepted for Doni and a 16M bid from Spanish giants Real Madrid has been accepted for Sergio Floccari. A £3M bid from Fenerbache for Portugese midfielder José Costinha has also been accepted. There has been no news yet of any players joining Atalanta.

2604_1231459185.jpg7478_1223991514.jpg

Fans favourites Doni & Floccari set to leave

"I'm delighted to have been given the Atalanta job. Italy has some of the best teams in the world. I'm really looking forward to the challenge of trying to compete with the big boys. Although like I said to the chairman our main target this season will be to avoid relegation and maybe aim for a solid mid table position."

"Yep, Doni and Floccari are leaving. Both big players for us but I'm not the type of manager to build a team around one or two star players. I've a set system that I have my teams play. Doni and Floccari don't fit into my plans. Doni is an attacking midfielder with great flair who like to create. I need hard working out and out midfielders who can grind out results for us. Moving Doni on was still a tough decision though but £5M is a good price for a player of his age."

"With Flocarri it was a much simpler decision. I play one man up top and that guy needs to be a big strong centre forward. Flocarri isn't that type of player so the decision to move him on was an easy one. 16M for the player is definitely a good bit of business for us."

Walsall.gif

Season Overview

Walsall today announced Dan Walmsley as their new manager to help them avoid relegation, the Englishmen was present this morning at the pre-season conference where he was unveiled as the new saddlers boss. Dan spoke to the media:

'I am delighted to be back here, i was on the books of the youth team a good few years back, before they built up the Bescott stadiums new stand and when they were in the old Division 2. This time i hope to stay longer and take the club forward and ultimately to The Premier League! The chairman has asked me to avoid relegation this season which i am sure i will do but then we will try to push on and go for the play-offs. It is a strong looking league with some familiar names so i will just do my best!'

Transfer News

The club expects to name several signing in the next 24 hours although things appear to be tight-lipped around the stadium.

2055.gif

Las Palmas appoint Adam Johnson as manager !

Around 2'clock this afternoon, spanish second division team Las Palmas, based in the Canary Island of Gran Canaria appointed Englishman Adam Johnson as there new head coach.

Rumours are that Johnson as a child visited the Island regulary and has a soft soft spot for this lump of igneous rock, its people and its football team.

Johnson has announced every single player in the team is available for transfer. He then went onto add , i aim to buy three experienced players in each department, then flood my team with youth and up coming prospects.

Johnson has also welcomed fellow English managers who made the trip to also become a second division spanish football club head coach.

12_front_small.gif167_1204340121.gif7_front_small.gif

Kevin returns to Salamanca!

After being a frequent visitor to Salamanca Kevin decided to stay put in this cosy town and manage a team dear to everyone, Kevin's family already own a Holiday home here, Kevin said "Its more than a football team, its surroundings its friendlyness have glued me to this place and i can do my best to give Salamance the glory that is deserved!"

34696_1227533396.jpg

'Marc Overmars expected to join for his final football farewell'

Kevin has admitted a soft spot for Marc Overmars and said "He is no doubt one of my favourite players, i admire everything he's done in his career and i know its a step down but this will be memorable"

MORE TO COME!

28720zo.jpg

106_1190143010.gif

EMPOLI .F.C.

t8uvd0.jpg2znoeu9.jpgnq24ib.jpg

Rafael Caricona, Mamadou Samassa and Marco Storari join Empoli on-loan

Today when English Manager Nick Justice was announced the new boss at Serie B side Empoli, It took Italy by storm, as Empoli were not exspecting an Englishman to take over at Empoli, He got straight into the Team had a look around for muerours players, had some talks with other teams and now Three classy players have joint, those being Rafeal Caricona from Russian giants Spartak Moscow, Mamadou Samassa from French side Marsellie and Fiorentina's ace Goalkeeper Marco Storari. they will all be starting 11 players, and its exspected that Storari the Exsperianced Goalkeeper, playing for clubs like, Messina, AC Milan, Napoli and Fiorentina, will captian Empoli in tommorows Serie B opening Fixture against Grossoto.