Gold Championship 57

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Gold Championship 57

SevillaAt.jpg

1190_1238770795.jpg

Sevilla Athletico Update:

Since Ryan Took Over At Sevilla At, He Has Been Scrambling For Players Before They Are Snapped Up By Other Clubs. So Far He Has Been Successful BY Signing Bayern Youth Goalie Thomas Kraft On A Season Long Loan Deal. He Hopes To Have Completed Several Transfers By Tomorrow Evening. He Has Also Wished All Of The Other Spanish 2nd Division Managers Good Luck In Their Oncoming Season.

25.4.09 Match Review:

Sevilla Athletico vs Levante.

Tomorrow Evening Sevilla Face A Tough Test Against 1 Of The Stronger sides In The Spanish Second Division. Young Keeper Thomas Kraft Looks Set To Make His First Apperance Under Ryan, Since Joining On A Loan Deal.

sat__elche__5.jpg

Sevilla Fans Welcome Ryan As Their New Manager.

red_bull_ny.gif

A city expects as Thame takes charge

New York announce Englishman Paul Thame as the man they wish to guide them to potential glory in the American league. Too busy yesterday making transfers and loans, he had this to say when approached by media this morning:

"I feel the transfer I have made already shows the ambition I have as a manager and the ambition the board chairman has for the club. Rest assured this first signing will be making his first start in tonight's opening match, but that's what the player expected and that's why the player joined the squad in the first place."

The player in question is Mirel Radoi, as Paul Thame fought off stiff competition from Sheffield Wednesday, Sevilla, Portsmouth and Standard Leige for the signing of the useful defensive midfielder. Paul also secured three loans. Jerzy Dudek, Martin Jorgensen and Emiliano Bonazzoli also make their way to New York in bids to strenghten the squad by Paul.

Guest TOM_HEMY

zenit-gc57.jpg?t=1240648330

HEMY RELEASES TRANSFER TARGETS!

22258_1210237761.jpg13590_1209755861.jpg22285_1237904230.jpg3409_1232827243.jpg

(LEFT TO RIGHT)DMITRI TORBINSKY, JAMIE O'HARA, SAM VOKES AND DMITRI SYCHEV

I have contacted the clubs of which these players play for and I'm hoping to bring them to Zenit within a few days also tymoschuk may be leaving to go to one of the clubs and it will probably be Lokomotiv Moscow.

Guest TOM_HEMY

zenit-gc57.jpg

ZENIT UPDATE

6745_1209755861.jpg

Digard could be making the switch from the north east to St Petersburg. We caught up with him at the airport.

When I heard that Zenit were interested in me I was over joyed, while I won't expect to be in the first team week in week out because i will be competing against lots of quality but hopefully i will play some games, if I play 15 games I will be happy. I don't know how much they are paying for me but just them being interested in me is a compliment.

2055.gif

Las Palmas boss looking to the future . . . . . . .

This afternoon, the first set of Adam Johnsons transfer targets arrived at Gran Canaria after agreeing personal terms. Johnson has looked heavily in to the depths of south america to get the clubs next young batch of talent. Las Palmas announced an extra 10 new players to there squad, with two being sold, and a further 6 going out in part echange.

Transfers in.

Everton Silva - The young Brazilian right back will play some part in Las Palmas season, most likely in the cup games but is expected to develop into a first team regular in years to come.

Danilo Silva - Another young Brazilian arrives, this time a centre back. he is expected to have the same roles and expectations as Everton Silva.

Ojeda - The Argentine arrives for 750k, a bargain in Johnsons eyes, as the player is expected to play a major role this season

Caroca - The Chiliean defender arrives for a deal worth around 1 million pounds.

Zezinho - Hailed as one of the brightest talents to come from Brazil recently , and so gathered attention from all ranges of clubs from all over the world. But it was Las Palmas that landed the 17 year olds signature. he is expected to develop into a player that we will build a team around. He joins for 0k + Darino + Francis Suarez.

Busse - The young, talented left winger from Argentina is set to be a stone wall starter for Johnsons changing team.

Santander - the 17 year old striker is expected to play a bit part role, hopefully one day developing into a starter for the club.

Varga - Santander was the last of the South Americans to arrive although more are expected. Varga is a talented DM that will play a major role in las Palmas season.

Kroos - Brother of the Bayern Munich starlet, the younger sibling joins Spain in a attempt to gain first team football and compete with some of the best young players in the world.

Pashayev - The Ukranian right back is getting noticed all round the world, its a good job Johnson snapped up the youngster before a big european club came along.

Bids have been accepted on Pedrelli, Pehlivan, Frattali, Guruli and bogado.

Johnson has tabled bids for another 7 players, but cannot delve any more in the transfer market until he sells most of his unwanted squad.

Ajax VS PSV

Tonight PSV travel to the title contenders Ajax.

With one new signing which as been agreed eariler will come thorugh to late so the signing wont make tonights game. The PSV manager Gareth Dennison said "If we win this game it means it could give us a good start for the title race and hopefully good form going into the mid week SMFA cup game against Zenit".

Guest TOM_HEMY

zenit-gc57.jpg

ZENIT UPDATE

6745_1209755861.jpg

Digard could be making the switch from the north east to St Petersburg. We caught up with him at the airport.

Middlesbrough canceled the deal :mad:

Guest TOM_HEMY

just want to say good luck to everyone in the firs game of the season and indeed the rest of the season and that the russian league will be mine!

Bad Start to Season

Manager Myran Szostak was furious with his livingston player after their upseting 2 - 1 defeat to ross county.

The game started of badly when ross county scored in the opening 2 minutes with a good solo goal from Steven Craig. Then in the 21st minute Stuart Golabek scored for county from an accute angle. In the second half Livingston managed to pull a goal back thanks to some bad defending from Ross County and good finishing from loanee Garcia Rayco.

Manager, Myran Szostak, said the defeat came from the new players who failed to gell with the rest of the team but we picked up a few postives from the match such as Garcia Rayco getting man of the match and veteran Dwight Yorke played a solid game.

rayco_bio.jpg

Above man of the match,Garcia Rayco!

FCTwente.png

Gold Championship 57 Dutch Eredivise Division 1 - FC Twente Update.

5 Goal Thriller In Enschede As FC Twente And Herenveen Fight Out For Win.

188_1197185509.gifFC Twente 2-3 SC Herenveen 205_1191159707.gif

Dingsdag '27

Braafhied '34

Vayrynen '49

Popov '79

Janssen '80

Venue: Grolsch Veste

Capacity: 24,244

Attendance: 23,527

Referee: Edo Trivkovic flags_of_Croatia.gif

59479_806_1092937972681-FPh-Utrecht_01.jpg

SC Heerenveen Celebrate There Win Over Rivals FC Twente.

FC Twente started this game with high hopes as they knew being in Europe will give them a morale boost for each game. But at the end of the first game, there morale was lying low as they suffered a 3-2 defeat to SC Heerenveen. The hosts went 1-0 down but soon equalised with a lovely pass and go move with Edson Braafhied coming all the way up the pitch from Left Back.

Few minutes into the second half and the away team went 2-1 up through Finnish 27 year old Mika VAYRYNEN. Then they extended there lead 11 minutes from time with a spectacular bicycle kick from Macedonian Left Back Goran Popov. A minute later FC Twente pulled one back but it wasn't enough to get some points from the game. Full Time FC Twente 2-3 SC Heerenveen. A game which should have ended in a draw.

10_front_small.gif

Boskcher

Stam - Douglas - Braafhied

Tiote

Perez - Brama - Hersi - Janssen

Nkufo - Elia

Next up is a home game for FC Twente in the SMFA Shield against Sevilla. Match Preview coming soon.

Guest TOM_HEMY

zenit-gc57.jpg

TYMOSCHUK ON HIS WAY?

4169_1216118060.jpg

Zenit playmaker Anotoliy Tymoschuk was spotted at the airport late last night thought to be on his way to Valencia to discuss personal terms but then Valencia were thought to have pulled out of the deal, but Zenit manager Tom Hemy said, "Late last night we agreed a deal with Valencia which would take our midfielder Anotolily Tymoschuk to the Spanish giants, but Valencia pulled out of the deal, but straight away I reignited negotiations as the deal saw Carlos Marchena and Rodriguez Vicente move to the Petrovsky stadium." Now (8:20 AM) Zenit have confirmed that they have accepted an offer from Valencia from Tymoschuk, so Tymoschuk has stayed in Valencia and gone to meet the manager Glenn Johnson. While Carlos Marchena and Rodriguez Vicente are on an airplane flying to St Petersburg to meet Zenit manager Tom Hemy.

3442_1215045520.jpg

There is also reports that Aleksandr Anyukov could be moving further west in Europe to Spain with Real Madrid or Italy wit AC Milan, both teams are reported to of made very good offers and Zenit manager Tom Hemy is considering them and will respond to them later in the day.

Guest TOM_HEMY

zenit-gc57better.png

VICENTE AND MARCHENA ARRRIVE IN ST PETERSBURG

2976_1209755861.jpg2996_1209755861.jpg

Carlos Marchena and Rodriguez Vicente have just this minute arrived in Russia to discuss personal terms with Zenit manager Tom Hemy, Marchena stayed behind to talk to us, he had this to say:

Rodriguez and I are both happy to be here, it's a smaller club than Valencia but I personally believe that it's time for a change and we both want to help make this club as big as it can be. we have also both spoken to Mr Hemy on the phone and he has expressed that he will be bringing more big players to the club, I understand he wants Dmitri Torbinsky of Lokomotiv, I've played against him and he was a danger in attack and a very creative player and I will enjoy working with him. He also said that he has put in a bid for a big name forward so it will be interesting to see who that is and if he moves to the club.

FCTwente.png

Gold Championship 57 Dutch Eredivise Division 1 Update - FC Twente

Colombian Giovanni Hernandez Signs For Griffin's Side.

340x.jpg

Giovanni Hernandez ( Left ) signed a 3 and-a-half year deal at dutch side FC Twente

Early this morning Colombian attacking midfielder Giovanni Hernandez signed a 3 and a half year deal at dutch side FC Twente. The deal was thought to have been around the £4 Million pounds mark but no real price has been released.

''He is a great addition to the side and he is a part of my long term plan for the squad. although he is 32, he will bring great experience to the squad and will hopefully also guide us to success. He will be making his debut tomorrow night against Sevilla in the UEFA Cup or formally Europa League.''

Those words came from FC Twente boss Dan Griffin as Hernandez is thought to have been one of many new signings at the club. He also added that there are about 3 to 5 more players on there way to the Dutch Eredivise and he wants to make FC Twente a big club.

Ajax 3 - 2 PSV

All goals came in the first half as PSV lost their first game of the season. Gareth said "It was a great game but not the result we wanted. also i am glad the way the lads played tonight so that we will get a better result when we play zenit tomorow"

Guest TOM_HEMY

Ajax 3 - 2 PSV

All goals came in the first half as PSV lost their first game of the season. Gareth said "It was a great game but not the result we wanted. also i am glad the way the lads played tonight so that we will get a better result when we play zenit tomorow"

game on then gareth ;)

Has anyone seen that eejit called Martin Oneil in GC57 ? not only does he clog up the newspaper which is beyond annoying, he destroyed FC Nurnberg, signed a load of awful players, and has just quit for blackpool, then posted about it in the newspaper.

Im sending a ticket, hopefully all deals will be reversed, if not this eejit has ruined a perfectly good german GC team.

On a better note, Las Palmas have signed Lewandoski (85) and a batch of other youngsters this morning. A bid on two other players has been accepted totalling 2 million. 6 further bids have been made, and Johnson has accepted 3 cash deals for his players earning around 7 million pounds for the spanish outfit.

Has anyone seen that eejit called Martin Oneil in GC57 ? not only does he clog up the newspaper which is beyond annoying' date=' he destroyed FC Nurnberg, signed a load of awful players, and has just quit for blackpool, then posted about it in the newspaper.

Im sending a ticket, hopefully all deals will be reversed, if not this eejit has ruined a perfectly good german GC team.

On a better note, Las Palmas have signed Lewandoski (85) and a batch of other youngsters this morning. A bid on two other players has been accepted totalling 2 million. 6 further bids have been made, and Johnson has accepted 3 cash deals for his players earning around 7 million pounds for the spanish outfit.[/quote']

Yeah i told him he had ruined 1 FC Nurnberg, he said soon they will bve starting players, i said that ermm most had just dropped or are Free Agents...he said he was after a English side so i told him Blackpool were free he said he wenrt gunna quit then he did.....He had Ian Bloody Walker in his team hes got to be the worst goalkeeper ever! lol....

anyways Empoli sign, Maynor Figueroa, Ghezzal, Sandanza and Clint Dempsey :D and im gettin Carlos Muncuho things are on the up for Empoli...big report to come...i drew 0-0 with Grossoto in First game which is an okish reuslt i serpose...ps Adam best of luck with Las Palmas mate hope you do well..which you will lol

eDIT: MARTIN ONEAL IS NOW BACK AT NURNBERG LOL

Livingston go transfer crazy

Manager, Myran Szostak, has signed 10 players all rated over 80+. Myran hopes this will help his chances of getting promoted. His 3 newest signing are Cafu, who was on a free agent and wingers Pavel Verbir and Jan Derek Sorensen.

Also Manager, Myran, would like to ask if that muppet of a manager, Martin Oneal would stop ruining GC57!

cafu_closeup.jpg

Above Cafu at the Livingston press conference

106_1190143010.gif

Clint Dempsey joins Empoli along With 3 others

Clint-Dempsey-001.jpg

Americian Winger Clint Dempsey Joins Italian side Empoli on a 3 and a half year contract.

Today Fulham Star Clint Dempsey joint Italian division 2 outfit Empoli, in a deal which saw £300k along with Jorge Vargas and Ighli Vannuchi join Fulham. Justice Said " This was a small price to pay for such a talnted player and we are more than happy to have clinced the signing of Clint, he will play a vital rule within our team without a doubt as he is a very Talented player, i have been an admirer of his talents since back in his New England Reverlution Days at the Age of 21 he is a great player, he will fit in well with my Style of Football, he will become a fans faviourte within no time atall un doubtedly, he will were the number 84 Shirt for us..we will probably be sold out of Dempsey shirts within no time , *laught*,"

Dempsey had this to say " Well Empoli, are a very good side in which i would like to help improve, its a careeer change and one im glad i took, i wish Fulham the best of luck and they will always be in my heart, and the fans were great, but i cannot wait to play in Italy, ive heard many of good things about Serie B and Empoli i cannot wait to get stuck in and help this team to the top!"

0,,10429~3730996,00.jpg

Maynor Figueroa joins on a 3 year contract from Premiership side Wigan Athletic

Empoli Splashed out a record fee of £9.5million for the Honduran left Back, Maynor Figueroa already a well known figure in Honduras, is a great talented 25 year old Defender who Steve Bruce brought to Wigan Athletic in 2008, But in 2009 hes now a Empoli player, he is well known by Nick Justice the Empoli boss, Justice said " Maynor, is a great Left Back, Very Quick and isn't scared to get stuck in. He will be a great solid defender for us at the back and pushing up down the wings, he also very much fits into my plans, he is an international footballer, and he is still only 25, ive watched many videos of him for Wigan Athletic and he has been great for them this season and now heres gonna cause a storm in Italy.!"

Maynor Figueroa had this to say " its a great change and i know that Empoli payed a big sum of money for me which i hope i can prove i am worth to the club and the fans, Empoli is a well Supported club and a team i am very much pround to of joint it'll be nicer compered to the rainy days back in Manchester, with Wigan. Its a great new change of lifestyle for myself, i wish Wigan the best of luck and i cannot wait to play in the Empoli shirt."

63100_KAR_9512.JPG

Dundee United's Spainish Striker Fran Sandanza joins Empoli

Dundee United's Spanish Striker Fransico Sandanza, joins Empoli, The Talented natural Goalscorer joint Empoli in a striaght swap for Daniele Corvia, Sandanza was a fans Faviourte at Dundee United so he will be sawly mist, but will soon become an Empoli Legand. Justice said " Franscio is a naturla infront of goal and is great and still so young at 23 even thought thast 9 years older than me, hes a great talented star, and i am glad i got the chance to Bring Him to Italy he will be a big hit here, and i cannot wait to see him play."

Sandanza said " It was a quick transaction as sad as i am to be leaving Dundee United i am releved to have left the freezingly cold days of Scotland behind me, and join sunny Italy..laughing...but no i learnt alot as Dundee United and i improved my game and it was too hard to turn down Empoli, ive heard good things about Italian Football so i am gald to be here, even tho if i am a 2nd choice i will battle for that spot!"

610x.jpg

Ghezzal(left) well known in Italy from siena joins Empoli

Abdelkader Ghezzal, well known in Italy from Siena joint Empoli for a bargin price of just £2million. Ghezzal has been on class form for Seina, Justice was shocked he managed to grab the Striker, Justice had this to say " I know we have alot of Striking Options, buy when i heard Ghezzal was avalible he was to heard to turn down, he has been on class form for Seina, hes a born goalscorer he will be a hit in Serie B as he was in Serie A with Siena, he will soon been the name the whole Crowed is chanting."

Ghezzal said "When The new Siena boss took charge he said i wasnt in his plans to be honest i was quite shocked i was put on the Transfer List, i am glad to be at Empoli and glad to have joint such a great club and more than happy to stay here in Italy, i think i can have a long good relantionship with this club and help get them back to Serie A."

Serie B- Turn 1

106_1190143010.gifEmpoli 0-0 Grossoto869_1190859610.gif

It Was the Serie B kick-off, and it was new Empoli Boss Nick Justice's debut to Serie B and Empoli, His side in this match could see it going either way as a game which is an Even contest..(before i got any new players this game was apart for the loans) It was the 3 loanees debuts, not the best of starts for Samassa's Career at Empoli getting himself sent off. The French Striker was sent off in the 78th minute. now for the match report

Empoli kicked off the Game, it Was Grossoto with the first chance but a great save from Storari kept it out, Both sides had there chances but at half time it was 0-0 still between th e two sides it was evens stevens lol, but neither side really looked like getting a goal, with Empoli striker Samassa on a booking he will have to be more careful. ----Half Time----Grossoto with the kick off, its end to end stuff here, Samssa goes down in the Box, the Refs blows his whisle, Samassa gets up and is shown a second Yellow for diving, its an early shower for Samassa, a bad start for the 22 year old at Empoli. The Final whilst gone 0-0 Final Score, as predicted a draw. if it were not for Empoli Goalkeeper Marco Storari's performance it could have ended differna, thta is why no wonder he eanrt desreiivdly Man of the Match award.

123302650012329891401216389847PhotobyGiacomo03.jpg

Storari earns a deserved MOM

Guest TOM_HEMY

Yeah i told him he had ruined 1 FC Nurnberg' date=' he said soon they will bve starting players, i said that ermm most had just dropped or are Free Agents...he said he was after a English side so i told him Blackpool were free he said he wenrt gunna quit then he did.....He had Ian Bloody Walker in his team hes got to be the worst goalkeeper ever! lol....

eDIT: MARTIN ONEAL IS NOW BACK AT NURNBERG LOL[/quote']

i even tried to correct his spelling by telling him if a red line comes up below the word he should right click on it! But i suppose its his team and if he still believes charlie sheringham is a goo player, let him, but im rather confused by him and his mate at leicester

Guest TOM_HEMY

zenit-gc57better.png

ANYUKOV ON HIS WAY TO MADRID!

3442_1215045520.jpg

Zenit have just this minute announced that Aleksandr Anyukov will be playing his football in Spain with giants Real Madrid after the negotiations with AC Milan broke down. The deal won't see Real's bank balance be altered but will see the books alter with Miguel Torres and Javi Garcia moving the other way. Unfortunately Aleksandr wouldn't stop to talk to us at the airport but we hope to speak to Miguel or Javi when they arrive in Russia.