The Best Five 1m-10m Signings - ITALY

Millwall Dixson

OK, as were coming up to the ITALIAN ratings change, can somebody or a few people help out with great signings that will basically be a zero to hero.

Please only respond if your pretty much 99% sure there rating will increase by a decent amount.

Ive been through and sure most people here have been through other Italy/Portugal/Spain rating changes threads. There great and people have put in alot of hard work and effort and thats apprecitated.

Were looking for ratings say 84+ players who will increase to at least 88+. That should put a value/profit on the player of about 5million+

list 5 players ONLY as its simple and easy to look them up, try not to list well known players as chances are they've already been snapped up

Ill probly sign the players as will other managers (after ive wiki'd them ;) Thanks for the help . Cheers people :D

Re: The Best Five 1m-10m Signings - ITALY

Gozgoz, only 4 of those are from Italy. Excluding Ogbonna because I'm not sure who he is.

As it is, the best signings are Santon and Asamoah for low levels, and Marchisio and (Marco) Motta for high levels.

Di Viao could also be in for a +2, +1 minimum. The likes of Bellusci and Volta should also get good rises.

Owh' date='sorry i forgot it must be from Italy[/quote']

if this thread was successfull i was going to make one for the spanish and portagul ones, but hey may as well do them here :)

Cheers people, ill look these players up tonight, i know santons defo at me mates club, hopefully the rest are avaliable.

Ive already got a squad size of 148, need to wait till june to flog them on :(

Cheers

Been through them all and when going to buy them there already in my squad! :D Excluding santon :mad:

Thanks again people

- tomorrow im going to post my complete image screen squad of the portuguese/spanish/italian team members, then after the rating change post an updated one....just to compare ;) might make good reading for others....and for me to gloat :P

Cheers