Biggest Upcoming Risers (Summer Ratings Edition)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe this thread is premature, but I honestly don't know when the Summer changes are to begin. I would presume that they will begin following Spain and Italy, which would only give say 3 weeks? I wil

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers (Summer Ratings Edition) Looking good, keep 'em coming kiddo! CRAIC LAD HORSE HEY SIR

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers (Summer Ratings Edition) Started 7, subbed in 3 times, out of 12. 1 goal and a cheeky yellow to accompany it.

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers (Summer Ratings Edition)

To be fair Albe, did you even read the original post ? Obviously not, kinda lazy unless you was oblivious to the fact this is a rating thread . . . oh wait . . . . the title gives it away :P

As mentioned below there are loads of risers, and over the coming weeks, no doubt more will be added :)

To be fair Albe' date=' did you even read the original post ? Obviously not, kinda lazy unless you was oblivious to the fact this is a rating thread . . . oh wait . . . . the title gives it away :P

As mentioned below there are loads of risers, and over the coming weeks, no doubt more will be added :)[/quote']

Apologies if i was a little harsh, just venting after seeing so many similar posts.

Anyway just posted a new thread on a young Russian i've just found so thought i'd mention him here too.

Gia Grigalava (CB, aged 19, rated 77) plays for FK Moskva & i reckon he's gonna go to 82+

Apologies if i was a little harsh' date=' just venting after seeing so many similar posts.

Anyway just posted a new thread on a young Russian i've just found so thought i'd mention him here too.

Gia Grigalava (CB, aged 19, rated 77) plays for FK Moskva & i reckon he's gonna go to 82+[/quote']

Isn't he just covering for the injured Akes Da Costa?

Isn't he just covering for the injured Akes Da Costa?

I think so. It was Da Costa Goore he replaced in the game agst Saturn.

Can't find anything on the injury so not sure if Grigalava can get a good run in the team. The fact he's slotted in well & only been on the losing side once (and that to Rubin Kazan) can't be doing him any harm though.

Could someone tell me if either of these two youngsters from the russian league are due a rise in the next changes:

Aleksandr Stavpets

Pavel Mamaev

Thanks in advance

Mamaev has done a good job so far for CSKA this season and should rise for sure. He's borderline 87/88, but hopefully if he continues doing his job well he should make 88. He's future NT.

Stavpets hasn't seen that much time so far this season, so will probably stay 82. But he's a decent potential and is part of the Russia U21's, so is worth keeping unless you need the money.

USA up and running.

Radebe, can you give me any info on Brek Shea? I recall him being touted as a big talent, and think he was 1st or 2nd pick in the 2008 draft. But there he is still rated 70 and i see you've not mentioned him for a rise.

What happened to him?

Radebe' date=' can you give me any info on Brek Shea? I recall him being touted as a big talent, and think he was 1st or 2nd pick in the 2008 draft. But there he is still rated 70 and i see you've not mentioned him for a rise.

What happened to him?[/quote']

He's in the Dallas squad this year again, but not made any appearances, and Dallas aren't on the best of form.

I'm in touch with a forumer who seems to know everything there is to know about the MLS, so I'll see what I can find out for you.

Erm, can someone bring me any information on why in good gods name carlos castillo has just changed from being a 21 year old to a 33 year old in a matter of the past few days? Unless i've been asleep for 12 years and carlos castillo is that poor he's still rated 70 i'm not too sure whats going on.. lol