I love you

You love me

We're best friends

Like friends should be

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too!

ANYWAY!

If i was Pepe, i would of made sure Casquero was dead, let alone in agony, depite the fact neither of Pepe's kicks hardly touched him :o

Diving scumbag :)

Re: Pepe(madrid) could retire

I cant believe people are calling Casquero he got a slight push but that is enough in modern football. Pepe shouldnt have put his hand anywhere near him. Spanish football is full of divers and english football is getting worse with players like ronaldo. Pepe = Mean Machine. Seriously that guy needs anger management, he wont quit its just an over reaction after seeing what he did

Pepe: I do not regret what I have done.

Some of the things he says there is shocking.

Do you think when pepe was young Barney was around in portugal. It might calm him down (it did when I was angry):D:D

Anyway people were saying it was worse than the cantona incident because he attacked an injured player. But that guy was not injured he was just holding his face after falling on the floor. But the cantona incident he kicked a fan who had paid for his ticket. When Cantona became a footballer he should of known not everyone would like him. Personally I think the Cantona incident was worst and he was not banned for life so I am pretty sure that Pepe might only get a 2-3 month ban. I think Pepe is a good defender so I dont think he should retire.

But this is only my opinion so I dont make the decision.

I love you

You love me

We're a happy family

With a great big hug and

A kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too?

I love you

You love me

We're best friends

Like friends should be

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me too!

ANYWAY!

If i was Pepe' date=' i would of made sure Casquero was dead, let alone in agony, depite the fact neither of Pepe's kicks hardly touched him :o

Diving scumbag :)[/quote']

Right first bits random its scary reminising of singing that :o Good Times

ANYWAY

Theres

- The Push

- The First Kick

- The Second Kick

- The Pushing Of The Head To The Ground

- The Grabbing Of The Arms

- The Clear Stamp On His Stomach

- Then A Stamp On His Ankle

- Then The Puch On The Other Player

- A Second Slap For Another

- Back To Casquero

- A Few Angry Words

- A Slight Kick In The Back

ALL THAT DONE IN AROUND 30 SECONDS, To Think Pepe looked like a good person Casquero dint deserve it

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

It was posted on the Real Madrid thread like 3/4 days ago...;):rolleyes:

To be honest, Louis, that thread doesn't interest me with it's glory supporters and Prawn sandwich brigade. :rolleyes:

I haven't even been on the forums for a few days, so I didn't notice it anyway.

Anyway people were saying it was worse than the cantona incident because he attacked an injured player. But that guy was not injured he was just holding his face after falling on the floor. But the cantona incident he kicked a fan who had paid for his ticket.

The guy Cantona kicked was far from being just an innocent fan. He was a racist thug who attacked a Sri Lankan petrol station attendant with a spanner. Cantona wouldn't have known that at the time (except for the racist part - the reason he stuck his boot in the bloke's chest), but he certainly kicked the right person.

The hijackers on the 9/11 planes paid for their tickets... doesn't make them innocent though, does it? ;)

Anyway, Pepe didn't really get as much as he deserved, in my opinion. Cantona got a 9 month ban plus 120 hours community service. Pepe should have got at least the same (maybe minus the community service, as it was an 'on the pitch' incident).

Despite saying that though, a big part of me wishes all players who dive/go down way too easy got similar treatment. It's the single most annoying thing about today's game. I only watch a fraction as much football as I did 10-15 years ago, mainly because the game's full of play-acting pansies these days. If the governing bodies and referees are going to keep ignoring it, maybe it's time defenders gave divers a reason to fall over and roll around on the floor crying for mummy. :P

eric cantona karate kicked a palace fan and was banned for ages and pepe did alot worse kicking an injured player punching another and the breaching the rules of being sent off by going to the touch line! outrageous

pepe doesn't play for a club persecuted by their football association though

The guy Cantona kicked was far from being just an innocent fan. He was a racist thug who attacked a Sri Lankan petrol station attendant with a spanner. Cantona wouldn't have known that at the time (except for the racist part - the reason he stuck his boot in the bloke's chest)' date=' but he certainly kicked the right person.[/quote']

Well I did not know that so I take back what I said:o

Well I did not know that so I take back what I said:o

No problem mate. Just thought I'd point out that although Cantona was wrong' date=' the guy he kicked actually deserved a lot more than what he got. :P

pepe doesn't play for a club persecuted by their football association though

Haha. In what way are we persecuted? :confused:

They make some strange decisions at times, but that happens to most teams really.

Think of it as a slightly more homoerotic RickRoll. I call it Barnroll'd. :D

No way is Barney gayer than Astley! :eek: That's sacrilege (as its gayness is what makes it cool).

Barney is like a Graham Norton whereas 'Never Gonna Give You Up' is a full-on Gary Neville.

No way is Barney gayer than Astley! :eek: That's sacrilege (as its gayness is what makes it cool).

Barney is like a Graham Norton whereas 'Never Gonna Give You Up' is a full-on Gary Neville.

I can see Gary Neville becoming a popular euphemism now, if it isn't one already.

I can see Gary Neville becoming a popular euphemism now' date=' if it isn't one already.[/quote']

Nope, but being like a pair of sisters is. Can't find the video anymore, but it shows the 2 Nevilles running away from a clap of thunder in Asia, over their teammates, somewhere in Asia a few years back. If anyonbody sees the video, you will split your sides laughing.

come on---i am dumb..am not getting this barney guy...

is it GAYDAR in some manner

Do you mean you don't understand homoerotic? It's a bit hard to understand what you mean sometimes. If that is what you're saying' date=' the point of the Barney thing is that it is random and takes the viewer by surprise. Lee made the point that it is quite 'homoerotic' because of the odd campy and emotional nature of the song (its about Love after all). Hope that helps :)

I can see Gary Neville becoming a popular euphemism now, if it isn't one already.

It is in my household :P Not that I have anything against the gays though (for the record :P)