bridge up

boularouz up

drogba up

essien up

geremi down

ballack down

ferraira down

kalou down

otha go up podolski 4 94 he is jus as gd as klose !!!!!!!!!

i hav based mi suggestoin 2 how they r playin

HI i agree with sheva, ferraira, ballack, kalou n geremi goin down AND drogba going up! but i dont agree with u wen u say hilario shud go up wen hes only ad 1 game 4 chelsea! i wud of fort he wud b experienced to save 2 shots seen as he is 31 years old! and i dont think essien hud go up! in my opinion he is a dirty player m8!

fair play

HI i agree with sheva' date=' ferraira, ballack, kalou n geremi goin down AND drogba going up! but i dont agree with u wen u say hilario shud go up wen hes only ad 1 game 4 chelsea! i wud of fort he wud b experienced to save 2 shots seen as he is 31 years old! and i dont think essien hud go up! in my opinion he is a dirty player m8![/quote']

dude that was the old days hes more experanced now and he has so much energy i cnt belive it and wiv hilario well hes onli rated 80 at least the same as cudicini!

dude that was the old days hes more experanced now and he has so much energy i cnt belive it and wiv hilario well hes onli rated 80 at least the same as cudicini!

na i wud go hilario 84/85 only. essien is quick and energy level is gd. but he is ghanian and ther used to running! i think drogba shud defo go up! hes got the jist of things now! last season he was all about...DIVE..DIVE..DIVE!! lyk he was shot by a sniper! he is quality this season tho i gotta admit! any1 think crouch shud b higher rated???? :D

sheva down

hilario up

bridge up

boularouz up

drogba up

essien up

geremi down

ballack down

ferraira down

kalou down

I agree with some but not all' date='

Andriy has now begun to find his form after scoring at Stamford Bridge and you will see the Shevchenko that you all saw in AC Milan, he will start to bag in goals as he has had help from a psychiatrist, and he probably has lost his nervousness(if this is a word) this will give him more confidence and he will shine.

Hilario shouldn't go up, the reason being he has only played [b']two[/b] games, it's not enough for a player to go up, but if he keeps his place even when Carlo comes back, then yes he probably ill go up to 87/88.

Bridge no longer has a big part in Chelsea so pobably own't go up, but if he does for his performances early on then an 89 should be about right.

Khalid Boulahrouz deserves to go up, thank god Jose bought him, he is an excellent defender, he really is the Assasin. If Khalid wasn't bought by Frank Arnesen , Chelsea would have lost against Barcelona.

Drogba nad Essien both truly deserve to go up, they had dodgy first seasons but they are now showingg what they really are about. Michael Essien to a definite 95, and Didier Drogba to a 94.

Geremi is overrated, due to the arrival of Boulahrouz , he has no place in Chelsea, he might as well just leave now. If he does get an decrease it should only be to about 86/85.

Ballack should not go down, like Miles stated he plays well consistantly and he has never let the manager of the clubs he's played for, and the team's he has played for down. Ferreira shouldn't go down either, yes he has lost his place but he still comes on as a substitute, adn the defenders at Chelsea get injured quite often. He already went down in the summer and does not need to go down again.

Kalou shouldn't go down, because he has played well all those times he played for Chelsea, yes he hasn't scored yet, but that's beacsue the main targets are Drogba and Shevchenko, he is still short of exeperinece and very young, a possible loan to somewhere in Januay might help him, but if he does go down then it should only be to 90.

Lukas Podolski is nowhere near as good as Klose, he is as good as Fred and he should have gone up to a 92 in the summer due to his performances in the World Cup and FC Koln, hence that being the reason Bayern Munich purchased him.

i did say that i hav based mi judgments on how they r playin atm

yes i know.... better send that over to SM then i am sure they will have it changed straight away. :rolleyes: More detail? Like Reggio did for instance...so we can know more about why you think they are playing well/poorly at the moment. For example, Hilario, why should he go up? Is this based on his whole 1 appearance for Chelsea?

Podolski is a very good player and a terrific prospect, but he isn't as good as Klose at the moment. In my view, a 95 rating for Klose and 91/92 for Podolski is about right.

Edit: Must stress that I'm not campaining for Klose's rating to go up (as some of my posts might indicate), because I'm very happy to see he's rated highly (94) by the powers that be at SM.

I agree with some but not all' date='

Andriy has now begun to find his form after scoring at Stamford Bridge and you will see the Shevchenko that you all saw in AC Milan, he will start to bag in goals as he has had help from a psychiatrist, and he probably has lost his nervousness(if this is a word) this will give him more confidence and he will shine.

Hilario shouldn't go up, the reason being he has only played [b']two[/b] games, it's not enough for a player to go up, but if he keeps his place even when Carlo comes back, then yes he probably ill go up to 87/88.

Bridge no longer has a big part in Chelsea so pobably own't go up, but if he does for his performances early on then an 89 should be about right.

Khalid Boulahrouz deserves to go up, thank god Jose bought him, he is an excellent defender, he really is the Assasin. If Khalid wasn't bought by Frank Arnesen , Chelsea would have lost against Barcelona.

Drogba nad Essien both truly deserve to go up, they had dodgy first seasons but they are now showingg what they really are about. Michael Essien to a definite 95, and Didier Drogba to a 94.

Geremi is overrated, due to the arrival of Boulahrouz , he has no place in Chelsea, he might as well just leave now. If he does get an decrease it should only be to about 86/85.

Ballack should not go down, like Miles stated he plays well consistantly and he has never let the manager of the clubs he's played for, and the team's he has played for down. Ferreira shouldn't go down either, yes he has lost his place but he still comes on as a substitute, adn the defenders at Chelsea get injured quite often. He already went down in the summer and does not need to go down again.

Kalou shouldn't go down, because he has played well all those times he played for Chelsea, yes he hasn't scored yet, but that's beacsue the main targets are Drogba and Shevchenko, he is still short of exeperinece and very young, a possible loan to somewhere in Januay might help him, but if he does go down then it should only be to 90.

Lukas Podolski is nowhere near as good as Klose, he is as good as Fred and he should have gone up to a 92 in the summer due to his performances in the World Cup and FC Koln, hence that being the reason Bayern Munich purchased him.

wow wise words and this isnt even from a blues fan :D

• 4 months later...

Re: chelsea boys

i no its been a while but Hilario shevcheinco and ballack should definatly got up as well as drogba' date=' maybe bridge and carvaliho down?[/quote']

dont see why Ballack should go up, he is abismal and only scored yesterday cause he was in the right place at the right time. Bridge should go up because he has been excellent when playing,, carvalho is the best defender we have at the moment and Hilario has resorted back to 3rd choice, Shevchenko hasnt done anything and shud stay 96 but i agree with drogba.

firstly bridge has been a fantastic replacement for Ashley Cole this season playing very well and earning his place ! if anything, he should have a small increase !

Secondly Carvalho is one of the most under rated defenders in epl ( not on sm ) . He is very important to chelsea and is a great defender

sheva down

hilario up

bridge up

boularouz up

drogba up

essien up

geremi down

ballack down

ferraira down

kalou down

hilario--up to 84

bridge--upto 90

boulahrouz disagree down to 89

drogba--up to 96

essien up to 97

geremi is fine at 88

ballack down to 95

ferreira is fine

kalou is fine -hes a great pros[ect and mustn't get marked down for inexperience

anyway i already made a thread like this if u bothered to use the search tool! :mad:

i no its been a while but Hilario shevcheinco and ballack should definatly got up as well as drogba' date=' maybe bridge and carvaliho down?[/quote']

are u mad! bridge is going to get increased if anything -and carvalho been one of the best defenders in the league--ballack and sheva both down ! to 95 each- :mad: