Gold Championship 58

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Gold Championship 58 will be created on Monday 4th May, 2009, at a random time (which can be at any time between 12:00 am Game Time and 11:59 pm Game Time).

I will reopen this thread once it has been created so that it can be used as the official thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 58 Milano Pato set for Milano Exit? Alexandro Pato, one of the most Promisng players is set to be on the shortlsits of some of Europes elite, such as Real Madrid,

Re: Gold Championship 58 ROSSONERI NEWS! On Monday 4th May 2009, the 17 time Serie A Champions AC Milan announced the Carlo Ancoletti, and appionted English manager Nick Justice as Head Co

Re: Gold Championship 58 Gimnastic Latest Since the convincing 3-0 win away too Sevilla B, Toggs has secured the signatures of whom will prove too be three major signings. The first of thes

Re: Gold Championship 58

Taken control of Barca. Almost everyone available p/e (obv not Bojan or Sergio Busquets, will listen to good offers for Messi, Iniesta etc.). If i want to sell someone for cash I will transfer list them as such, so your wastng your time as much as my own putting in useless c/v offers.

Rubin-Kazan.png

Rubin Kazan have just announced that Daniel Murphy is their new manager. The Russian side had a few managers in mind but they decided that Daniel Murphy was the man for the job. Murphy has already made a few offers for players but sadly his bid for Keith Fahey was rejected but he said he will try and sign him some other time.

Also the offer for Emile Heskey was turned down. Rubin Kazan have stated that they need a right back and left back.

The chairman wants his new manager to guide Kazan to qualify for a SMFA competition and Daniel Murphy says that he will be doing that and will also try and win the league.

More news to follow.

Leeds appiont Myran as Manager

Today at around 3pm leeds chairman appointed young manager, Myran Szostak. He has got straight to work by signing Udinese youngster,Odion

Ighalo, and placing many bids for golden oldies. Also Myran rejected a bid for Jermain Beckford from Norwich.

Below are leeds fans at elland road celebration Myrans arrival and leeds new loanee Ighalo.

center]

center]

Taken control of Barca. Almost everyone available p/e (obv not Bojan or Sergio Busquets' date=' will listen to good offers for Messi, Iniesta etc.). If i want to sell someone for cash I will transfer list them as such, so your wastng your time as much as my own putting in useless c/v offers.[/quote']

I'm just curious, why would you sell Messi and Iniesta but not Bojan and Busquets?

11_front_small.gif111_1193150063.gif123_front_small.gif

Lazio Appoint New Man

At around 14:49 Lazio appointed Jake Alexiuk as their new clubs manager due to the recent manager being sacked earlier on in the day. We have just interviewed Jake Alexiuk and this is what he had to say on the appointment "I am pleased to manage a club like Lazio at such an high level, this is going to be a very tough season with lots of great managers featuring in the league so it will be exciting. I cannot yet say I have any transfer targets but there will be player coming in and out of the club in the next few days."

MauroZarate_1775563.jpg

(Mauro Zarate will remain at Lazio after interest from other clubs.)

Jamie Gooding Gets the Job he wanted

265_1203975428.gif

12_front_small.gif11_front_small.gif

Today Zenit players and fans are under new manager, his name is a unknown "Jamie Gooding" he today said "Well i have got to be honest talks have been going ongoing for a few weeks but Family and freinds. I am Glad with my new club and i hope that Russia is accepting my new job ill be metting the players in training tommorow and i can say now that from here on no one will play for the club unless there giving 100% every game and in every training session.I will tell the world now that zenit will not be a team to beat easilly, I am a manager that will go for everything no manager will dominate my team. Im happy with a decent size stadium and im hopping that the fans will help pay the bills.

petrovsky2.jpg

I will be anouncing my perminent captain after our first 3 games

May i just give managers a notice anyone that comes in with a part-exchange deal will be taken very seriously with me the chairman and the players.

man_utd_logo.jpg

Manchester United's new manager has today been announced :

Armand Derri !

He was quick to pounce on the opurtunity and has been happy that he took it.

He hasnt made very many bids for players up to now but he has said that he is currently happy with his squad.

more ton come soon

9_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

Fiorentina Get Their Man

Fiorentina announced that Kevin Heaton would take over at the club, Kevin who has previously managed German Giants Bayern Munich and French Giants Lyon, this is Kevin's first time in Italy and Kevin said he's in for a long stay.

Straight Into The Market

Kevin made a bold move and announced everyone was avilable for transfer excluding keeper Frey and CM Kuzmanovic, Kevin has already been busy and has succesfully agreed terms with CSKA Moskva for the signature of Zhirikov, Kevin said "Being able to sign such a talent is a great feeling. he will be a big part in our season and i expect him to be great, Kuzmanovic is another great player that i don't want to sell because he is such a talent, Frey will be the captain this season, he has great erxpirience and i feel he will be the biggest part of our success this season"

255_front_small.gif110_1227090196.jpg254_front_small.gif

New Man At The Stadio Olimpico Di Torino!

4th April 2009.

xin_4312020214399421273811.gif

Juventus Fans Turning Up To The Di Torino For The Unveiling Of Griffin!

Today, at around 2:50PM Juventus appointed Dan Griffin as there new boss as Claudio Ranieri had a brawl-up with the Juve chairman. Griffin is expected to bring much succes to the fallen Italian giants and the chairman expects a top 3 finish in Seria-A. Griffin has said that he promises to win atleast one Italian Cup.

Griffin has stated that youngsters Sebastien Giovinco and Claudio Marchisio are not for sale or loan. Trezeguet can go, Camoranesi can go along with Cristiano Zanetti and Chelsea flop Tiago. Griffin is hoping to build a squad of talented players.

Juventus have brought in 2 players on loan, Vicente and Hedwiges from Valencia and have loaned Iaquinta to them for 3 games for trials over a possible deal. Vicente and Hedwiges have come to Italy for trials aswell over the possible transfer for them. More news later..

109_1190676380.gif

Tom baldwin has told inter fans that Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC that he'll be leaving the club shortly.italian press have said that a number of premierhsip clubs are interested in the striker.I can confirm this is true but he's not made a decision on which club he'd rather play for.

2386_1217871622.jpg

1_1237749663.jpg49_1204432433.gif

Italian press seem to think that arsenal have the upper hand that nothing has been confirmed,we'll know more in 2 days time

2_front_small.gif255_1190226140.gif12_front_small.gif

Dynamo Get Their Man.

Earlier This Morning Young Ryan Arrived in Russia Looking For a Managment Job. Luckily Enough For Him, Dynamo Moskow's Old Manager Andrey Kobelev Left after A Huge Row Over Wages. Luckily For Dynamo, Ryan Was There to Take Over The Reins. He Has Signed a Four Year Deal in Moscow.

Dynamo Express Interest In Marcellis and Sulejmani

Ryan Started Life In Russia By Expressing The Club's interest In Ajax Striker Sulejmani and PSV Centre Back Marcellis. Ryan Hopes He Can Bring Both Players Into Russia to Strenghen Dynamo's Tittle Charge.

20555_1209755861.jpg22404_1231961811.jpg

Both on Ryan's Radar.

115_1199412364.gif

Milano

fiorentina_milan_pato1.jpg

Pato set for Milano Exit?

Alexandro Pato, one of the most Promisng players is set to be on the shortlsits of some of Europes elite, such as Real Madrid, Chelsea and FC Porto, its rumoured that Porto are only team to ahve placed a bid on the table as of yet...

bound to be more within the next few days!