Gold Championship 58

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Gold Championship 58

new palmeiras boss and new hope

Palmeiras have announced J.Hodgson as their new manager. He is a manager who very much puts the emphasis on attractive, fluent, flair style football, and he has promised to bring this to Palmeiras. He looks forward to the competition and said the Brazilian league looks very good and competitive at the moment and this will hopefully lead to a fascinating season.

palmeiras.jpg

Untitledfjfdfjjjdff-1.png

Aston Villa Get New Boss

Today Conor Bowen was announced as Aston Villa boss. The news came as a shock to most Villa fans, after Martin O'Niell was told to leave his office and dont come back.

Bowen spoke to Sky Sports just hours after becoming Villa boss

"Im very delighted to become the manager of this magnificent football team. the team is in good shape i will buy a couple of people and i will sell a couple, but there will not be much news coming from the club"

Bowen's first transfer deal will see Brad Friedel and £4M go to Manchester United and Ben Foster will join Aston Villa. Bowen also said "many people think the deal is not a good one for the club, but in years to come Ben can become a top class keeper, also i wish Brad all the best at Manchester United"

0,,10265%7E3625710,00.jpg

Fans Welcoming Bowen

In with the new out with old

Goodbye Friedel Welcome Foster

98_1228386612.jpg13018_1209755861.jpg

Aston Villa's First 10 Fixture's

Manchester United-Division 1-Villa Park

Grêmio-SMFA Shield-Villa Park

Arsenal-Division 1-The Emirates Stadium

Liverpool-Division 1-Anfield

Tottenham Hotspur-Division 1-Villa Park

Grêmio-SMFA Shield-Olimpico Monumental

Everton-Division 1-Goodison Park

Portsmouth-Division 1-Villa Park

Chelsea-Division 1-Stamford Bridge

Newcastle United-Division 1-Villa Park

44_front_small.gif11_front_small.gif

The team depending on the Foster transfer

Foster

Reo-Coker|Davies|Knight|L.Young

A.Young|Petrov|Barry|Milner

Agbonlahor

Carew

More To Come....

Le Mans News

326_1205534750.gif

le mans today named x ipswich manager roy keane as there new manager he had this to say "i am happy to move here i am looking to bring in a few big names one of them is brizilan star adriano he has been whached by some big clubs but i have offerd a lot for him also i am after a few young players and one is teddy sheringhams son clark i am selling two big names and both will sell for nearly 40 mill so that whent good i looking to by a big name and my cherman has told me not to get relergated so whatever i need to finish in the top 15 so im happy.

more to follow tomorow

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg?t=1241454364

NEW MAN AT SPURS!

missing_player.jpg

New spurs manager Tom Hemy was unveiled earlier today and has gone straight into the transfer market by announcing that he's made a bid for an unknown player. Hemy didn't give any clues as to who the player is but only said that he has made a bid for one striker ho plays in England. He also said that he's made and going to make more bids for unknown players.

11_front_small.gif111_1193150063.gif123_front_small.gif

Rocchi On His Way Out Of Lazio

C_3_Media_143639_immagine_det.jpg

(Tommaso Rocchi pictured in maybe he's last appearance for Lazio.)

The latest news coming out of Lazio is that 31 year-old Italian Striker Tommaso Rocchi has been transfer listed by Jake Alexiuk in order to bring some fresh young talent to Lazio. Rocchi has set to be transfer listed at P/E of a youngish 89-90 forward that can replace Rocchi's experienced legs at the Stadio Olimpico. There is meant to of been strong interest from Besiktas but yet a deal is yet to be agreed between the two sides and until further notice Rocchi is still trying to find a club to be at at the start of the season. We asked Lazio manager Jake Alexiuk on why he was selling the experienced striker? and he replied "He has been at Lazio now for many years now and I think a change for him is needed, I would like to bring in fresh talent for him in P/E and hopefully we can sell him as soon as possible."

9_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

Mutu Makes Shock Announcement!

Just minutes ago Adrian Mutu said he wants to play for Madrid, Real Madrid made a move to sign the Romanian hitman which Kevin responded and opened talks between the clubs, Mutu said "Its a great thing ive always supported Madrid i feel i've served my debt here at Fiorentina they took me in when i was at my lowest oint and for that i thank them, and i thank Kevin for making my dream a near reality i just hope the clubs can talk it out for my sake."

The fans were less than pleased, Kevin said "I've heard what the fans think but i can't deny the kid his dream that would be cruel, he's been so good for the club its a disapointment that i won't get to manage him but he's a great player and deserves to complete a dream move."

Manchester United set to buy Moutinho

Manchester United have got a bid accepted for Sporting wonder star. Armand Derri is said to have been very happy about this deal but not much is known yet.

Also confirmed is the swap of Ben Foster for Brad Friedel of Aston Villa. This was a hard desicion for Armand Derri to make but Armand thought that it would be the best for his team at the time.

"I know that Ben has a lot of potential but Brad is still not too old and is a great player and I thought having Brad Friedel part of my team as cover for Van Der Sar would be great. I wish Ben good luck at Aston Vanilla and I know that he will get more games there then here"

104_front_small.gif40_1240852803.jpg51_front_small.gif

Myran gets straight to work

Leeds Manager, Myran Szostak, has already made several bids for players and has already signed 3 players on loan. These loanees are Antonio Longas(Barcelona), Santos Willians Santana (palmeiras) and Odion Ighalo (Udinese)

33387_1220352062.jpg16959_1229082678.jpg31165_1213809283.jpg

Adebayor + Crespo going to Zenit

Jamie Gooding wastes no time with to huge CF signings Adebayor + Crespo

Jamie said "well i can honestly say that the fans love me already, there has been fans waiting outside the ground even outside my house"

Emanuel Adebayor

image003.jpg

Hernan Crespo

valdanito-crespo.jpg

Jamie Gooding will Travel to arsenal tomorrow to Sign paper work + adebayor will be here Wednesday, Crespo will be at Zenit Tomorow as Hes metting intermilan manager tonight at 12:30

Miguel_Veloso_280x3_495235a.jpg

veloso in action

VELOSO AGREES MOVE TO UKRAINE

Earlier today Dinamo Kyiv manager Sean Campbell announced that Dinamo and sporting lisbon had agreed a fee for portugal wonderkid Miguel Veloso. Mr.Campbell had this to say,"Miguel will be an invaluable addition to the squad as everyone knows he's quality.if he plays well in the first few games he may be handed the captains armband".Kyiv fought off stiff competition from Espanyol,spurs and atlante in the race for the megastar.after 30 minutes of negotiations with Veloso he decided his future was in ukraine.the deal is expected to be completed in the next few days

9_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

Stars Agree Terms At Fiorentina!

Yuri Zhirkov and Hatem Ben Arfa agree personal terms at Fiorentina and are expected to sign tommorow morning, Yuri Zhirkov had said he was unhappy with life in Russia and Kevin wasted no time in contracting his services Kevin Said "He is a great signing he's a handful when he attacks and he is a handful when he defends he will deffinatly improve our game this season, as for Ben Arfa well he's the future of french football and he can improve his game so much here i wish him the best of luck here and i will play him till hes no longer fit"

yuri-zhirkov-190.jpg

'Yuri Zhirkov ready to raid Italy'

hba.jpg

'Footballs future will be handful in Italy'

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg?t=1241468871

NAKAMURA COULD BE ON HIS WAY TO LONDON!

4874_1209755861.jpg

Tom Hemy has announced that Japanese play maker and prolific free-kick taker Shunsuke Nakamura is tonight on his way to White Hart Lane to discuss personal terms after the two clubs Tottenham and Celtic agreed a transfer fee. in the opposite direction David Bentley will be heading to the old firm club.

Dangriff.png

255_front_small.gif110_1227090196.jpg254_front_small.gif

Gold Championship 58 Serie-A Update - Juventus

Vincenzo Iaquinta In Dream Move To Valencia!

4th May 2009

vincenzoiaquinta20072008.jpg

Vincenzo Iaquinta In His Golden Days At Juventus. He Now Prepares To Play His Football In Spain.

Im glad to be playing football for the team i have always dreamed of playing for, Juventus. I will fulfill my second dream which is to play alongside David Villa, one of the leathalist strikers in the world. It's a shame to leave Juventus behind but with the new signings, i just wasn't going to get enough game time so i requested a transfer. No one would want to leave Juventus, especially under the management of Griffin but its a decision i had to make.

The deal will see Juan Pablo Hernandez and Fernand Morientes join the Italian Giants and a deal for Vicente and Hedwiges is half completed. For now they are on loan for a 3-4 game trial to see how they do and if Griffin thinks they've done enough to earn a permanent contract in Italy then he will snap them up very quickly.

AtleticoMadrid.gif

Atletico Madrid

Atletico announced a new man at the helm in Dan Walmsley. The new manager wasted no time in getting to task in improving his squad for the coming season:

Aguero.jpg

Sergio Aguero, the Argentinian wonderkid has been made available and it is believed that Arsenal have made a firm bid for the 20 year old Forward.

Meanwhile, there will be a massive shake up at the back with both goalkeepers told they are free to leave along with several defenders.

Reports suggest Atletico are close to agreeing a deal to bring in a top young goalkeeper already while they also are closing in on a top young LB.

Coupet.jpg

Coupet: End of the road for French shot stopper?

More to follow...

AtleticoMadrid.gif

Aletico Madrid

Transfer Out

Speculation continues to link wonderkid Sergio Aguero with a move away from Madrid. The latest news reports that London is the most likely option with Arsenal and The Emirates Stadium the destination, although the deal proposed remains tight-lipped all round...

Aguero1.jpg

Aguero - In an Arsenal shirt this season?

Transfer In

Dan Walmsley insisted when he arrived at the club he would look to bring down the average age of the squad as he looked to build to the future. An ABd offer involving Steve Mandanda proved he wasn't messing around with his statement in a deal which sees Leo Franco and Ever Banega head to Marseille for the 24 year old French No.1.

Mandanda.jpg

French Keeper will have No.1 Jersey from Coupet who also looks set to move on...

Dan Walmsley spoke to the press this morning:

'I'm delighted to finally have landed the club a new younger Goalkeeper, one of my first jobs was reducing the age between the sticks but keeping the quality and Steve ticked both boxes for us which is why he was always high on my shortlist. We would like to thank Leo Franco for his service to the club and wish him the best of luck in France.

We are closing in on another top young goalkeeper in a deal which allows Coupet to also leave Madrid, i wanted to build from the back and should the deal complete it will mean our GK positions are secured for years down the line and i will move onto remoulding the defence to my own specifications...which mainy means players under 25 and preferably Spainish.'

Untitledfjfdfjjjdff-1.png

Aston Villa Transfer News

After taking over at Villa yesterday Bowen has made 8 signing's and 1 player has left part of on the of deals. Ben Foster, Matej Dalec, Viktor Noring, Ivan Tomecak, Matías Cahais, Ebrima Sohna, Yasin Pehlivan and Marcin Budzinski... hav all joined the club. Brad Friedel has joined Man United

Bowen said "Some of the signings we have made, are good..soom will not play in the league this year, as they are still young i have brought them for the cup's"

13018_1209755861.jpg

Ben Foster spoke to Sky Sports News after signing on the dotted line.

"im happy to join this club, i wasnt happy at United because obviously Edwin was the first choice keeper and i needed a new challenge i need to play every game..me and the boss will get on very well and ill try my 100% best"

More News Soon...:)

Man Utd sign two players

Ben Foster completed his move to Aston Villa and Brad Friedel come's the other way! Brad is very excited to be playing for a club United!

Joao Moutinho also completed his transfer to Man Utd for a fee of £5mil + Park Ji Sung + Owen Hargreaves. Joao Moutinho will be a vital part in United's Midfield.

Apart from signing players, United have done alot of business transfer wise. They have sold a total of 3 players but gained alot from them. Fletcher, Kuzcak and Ben Foster all left the Theatre Of Dreams.

Manchester United have also accepted an offer for John O'Shea. John was never in the manager's first team plans and the player coming in part of the deal will add a little bit of depth to United's attack.

Armand Derri has also made a few bids for some high profile name's that are to be unamed until an offer is accepted/rejected (maybe).

0,,10393~3541385,00.jpg

The Silkmen: Division one here we come!

Andrew Jones has taken over at Macclesfield Town today to shine a ray of hope over Moss Rose, the Cheshire based clubs tiny stadium.

Jones said "I'm delighted to take on this opportunity, I'm here for the long haul and I hope to bring success".

Macclesfield start in Division Five, the extremely competitive bottom division of the English league.

In transfer news The Silkmen have already signed a new striker, Wilder Medina has joined from Deportes Tolima, hopefully the 28 year old Columbian can help them gain promotion.

3ba88c24df4d0e3ed8a9ff46db5ffd56.png

Medina, future Division Five golden boot winner?

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg

DUO COMPLETE MOVE TO LONDON!

littlespursshirt.jpg?t=1241538211kanazakispursshirt.jpg?t=1241538499

Yesterday Spurs manager Tom Hemy announced that he'd made numerous bids for unnamed players and today two of these players have completed their moves to White Hart Lane. The two player Colin Little(left) and Mu Kanazaki(right) both said they were pleased to be at Tottenham but Kanazaki didn't stop and talk to us for long but Colin Little did. And heres what he had to say:

I am very pleased to be here. The biggest club I've played for is Crewe and Tottenham have absolutely smashed that now. Every footballer or wanna be footballer in the world will always want to play at the top level and the premier league is just that. I know that there is plenty of talent here and that I won't get a regular first team place but if I get into double figures I would be thrilled.

tottenhamdailymail.jpg

DUO COMPLETE MOVE TO LONDON!

littlespursshirt.jpg?t=1241538211kanazakispursshirt.jpg?t=1241538499

Yesterday Spurs manager Tom Hemy announced that he'd made numerous bids for unnamed players and today two of these players have completed their moves to White Hart Lane. The two player Colin Little(left) and Mu Kanazaki(right) both said they were pleased to be at Tottenham but Kanazaki didn't stop and talk to us for long but Colin Little did. And heres what he had to say:

Dont mean to be offence but why have you signed Colin Little who is 69 rated 36 year old as he is a joke.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Dont mean to be offence but why have you signed Colin Little who is 69 rated 36 year old as he is a joke.
find that quite funny lol' date='he'll be retiring soon[/quote']

because i support altrincham and newcastle and colin little is one of my favourite players

keirrison could be on his way out

keirrison_palmeiras_19012009.jpg

One of the best prospects around could soon leave Palmeiras. A deal is believed to have been agreed with Feyenoord, that would see three players arrive from the Dutch outfit.

Keirrison, the 20 year old 87 rated striker has been linked with moves to Barcelona, Aston Villa, Real Madrid, Fiorentina and more. But Palmeiras have been very hesitant to sell the player as many see him as a player who could hit the 95+ rating later in his career. Palmeiras made counter offers to both Barcelona and Real but both teams turned the deals down. But now reports coming out of Brazil say that Keirrison will move to Feyenoord.

Hodgson has had this to say on the transfer of one of the hottest prospects around " I can never be 100 percent sure about selling such a talented young player, we have tried to agree deals with other clubs even though we have never wanted to sell him. feyenoord have made a decent offer, we at Palmeiras are slightly reluctant to accept but we are getting three players in so we cant really complain."

keirrison292(2).jpg

Looks like Keirrison will no longer be wearing the green of Palmeiras