Gold Championship 58

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Gold Championship 58

Wolfsburg transfer news.

logo_vfl_foot.gif

Polish winger Guerreiro Roger signed for Vfl Wolfsburg today for £14.5 Million from Legia Warszawa. In other news Alexander Esswien (CF, 72), Kamani Hill (W/F, 76), Kevin Wolze (CM, 74), Daniel Reiche (CB, 74), Sergej Karimov (LB, 80), Domingos Alex (RB, 80), Patrick Platins (GK, 76) and Marwin Hitz (GK, 74) can leave the club on loan.

Le Mans News

326_1205534750.gif today le mans manager had this to say to sky sports news about tranfers.

i have to be honest it was hard to bring in players but i have i have work to do but here are a list of my new player in and out.

151_1209755861.jpg

WALKER has joind from free agents for 120k and will be my number 1 to i get a good gk

2165_1212765893.jpg

TAIBI joint for 130k and is my number 2 keeper

929_1209755861.jpg

GILBERT joint for 1mill and is my new cb to be

1643_1209755861.jpg

HILLS joint for 300k and is my sub lb

11913_1209755861.jpg

22 year old SMITH joint for 1 mill and is a hot player for the future of le mans

1333_1220882674.jpg

beckett joint for 150k and is my new st

also my big signing BUSTOS a right back levle 86 joint for 6mill and is my bigist signing so far

leaving for p/e

GERVINHO is leaving for 5mill and ashton is joining if it happens ashton is my new number 10 st and is a huge player to join

Guest drseanfitz

Genoa today confirmed the signings of 10 new players:

Nathan Woolfe, Santana Wendel, Håkon Skogseid, Alexandre Licata, Furkan Ozcal, Robert Beric, David Goodwillie, Niklas Barkroth Benjamin Kirsten, and Ashley Barnes.

Discussions are also at an advanced stage regarding Martin Kelly, Yohan Mollo, Chris Basham, and John Brayford.

Club manager Sean Fitzpatrick has also confirmed that he has managed to get Salvatore Bocchetti, Diego Milito, and Thiago Motta to commit to the club for te foreseable future.

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg

TOTTENHAM GETTING BUSY

4874_1209755861.jpg

Later today Spurs are expected to announce up to three new signings, one of whom is expected to be Shunsuke Nakamura after negotiations were reignited between the two clubs yesterday afternoon. Another is expected to be Tim Borowski after the two clubs Spurs and Bayern shortly agreed a deal late last night. More news to follow as this develops.

everton.jpg

New Man At Goodison Park

EPL looks good

Everton = Me

Arsenal = Craig Johnson

Aston Villa = BowenBoii

Chelsea = Radebe20

Cockney Reds= Armand Derri

Tottenham = Tom NUFC

Portsmouth = Me! :P

Sorry if i have missed anyone

I am Portsmouth in EPL :D Krancjar still has to leave. Also looking for a Fwd & a CB...Can offer P/E & Cash?

Guest TOM_HEMY

everton.jpg

New Man At Goodison Park

EPL looks good

Everton = Me

Arsenal = Craig Johnson

Aston Villa = BowenBoii

Chelsea = Radebe20

Cockney Reds= Armand Derri

Tottenham = Tom NUFC

Sorry if i have missed anyone

Top 3 clubs in London managed by forumers:D should be good and a big contest for smfa places

and by the way robbie keane can leave spurs for 2 90s 1 striker and 1 defender

Top 3 clubs in London managed by forumers:D should be good and a big contest for smfa places

and by the way robbie keane can leave spurs for 2 90s 1 striker and 1 defender

OmG I just can't seem to get deals in this GC...Anyway I'll be chellenging come season's end...believe me :P;):D:cool:

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg?t=1241606918

NAKAMURA COMPLETES SPURS SWITCH

nakamuraspursshirt.jpg?t=1241606981

Japanese playmaker Shunsuke Nakamura has now completed his switch to London from Celtic and is seen above modeling in his new Spurs shirt. Hemy said that more players will be arriving over the coming days and Spurs will be challenging for the big stuff in the coming seasons.

DinamoKiev.jpgDinamo DiaryDinamoKiev.jpg

Markus-Rosenberg_1339115.jpgDaniel-Jensen_1339097.jpg

Breaking news from Kiev,Markus Rosenberg and Daniel Jensen have agreed personal terms at Dynamo Kiev.the deal would see the two Werder Bremen players come to Ukraine and Oleh Husev of Dynamo go to the German giants. Manager Sean Campbell said he is sad to be losing Oleh but glad to be getting the two Scandinavians.he is expected to give a proper interview when the deal is completed.In other news Miguel Veloso is expected to complete his transfer to Kiev in the next few hours.

keirrison to stay at palmeiras and will wear armband

keirrison_palmeiras.jpg

Keirrison in a recent press conference

After a lot of speculation about one of the most sort after prospects. It looks as if Keirrison will stay at Palmeiras.

Despite interest from some big European names and the news that a deal had been agreed with Feyenoord, Keirrison will not be going anywhere. Hodgson the Palmerias manager has spoke about his appreciation for the young forward and how the club couldn't decide to accept the Feyenoord deal or not. But the Brazilian club did, but soon cancelled it after Keirrison admitted he didn't want to move yet and Palmeiras realised that the team would be much better with him in it.

Hodgson also announced in the press conference about Keirrison and transfers that Keirrison will be the new Palmeiras captain. The manager had this to say on his new captain "Keirrison wants to stay at Palmeiras despite major interest from elsewhere, this shows his passion for the club, he adores Palmerias and deserves to be captain"

The press conference however was mainly meant to be about transfers and Hodgson has said he is happy with his squad and wont rush to spend to much more on players.

340x.jpg

Vitor Pele has joined from Portsmouth along with Gekas and Utaka

Hakin_Yakin.jpg

Hakin Yakin, Nolberto Solano and Geder should add some experience to a fairly young team

Radoi and Saudi Arabian striker Al Qahtani make up the rest of the players transfered in

Atleticohome.gifAtleticoMadrid.gifAtleticoaway.gif

Atletico Madrid Latest

Young Spainish Star Joins...

Canella.jpg

Robert Canella became the first signing for Aletico under new manager Dan Walmsley. The 19 year old LB has a fantastic future ahead of him and is dubbed as the left sided Sergio Ramos. He arrives from Sporting Gijon in a £10.5million move...

Meanwhile, Steve Mandanda's move from Marsielle is OFF after his club cancelled the deal and decided to keep their man. Dan Walmsley admits a new GK remains his top priorty as he continues to struggle to bring any players to the club.

"Double Dragon" ready to terrorise Serie A!

200px-Torino_FC_Logo.svg.png

2 days after Tom Field was announced as new Torino manager it was heard that the "Double Dragon" duo of Ki Sung-Yong and Lee Chung-Yong had arrived from FC Seoul in South Korea. I was believed that Tom Managed to negotiate a very good deal for the duo and is extremely pleased with the signings of two wonderkids. Both players have been playing well of recent and was being watched by Man Utd and Hamburger SV.

840_1201887743.gif

Exeter City Update!

After 2 promotions in 2 seasons, Exeter City have been given a target to avoid relegation from division 4 this season. However, the Grecians are looking for a play off place despite the fact that they are making few changes to the squad. Just 4 players have joined so far as well as one loanee, with 1 more accepted bid but that looks the end of the transfer activity.

Transfers In:

Vladimir Chesnakov - CB - £500k + Fred Murray

Molina Viafara - F - £325k

Sercan Sararer - W/F - £500k

Diego Sequeira - RB - £425k

Brad Guzan - GK - Loan

Chesnakov joined Exeter on Tuesday afternoon after turning down offers from Espanyol, Lazio and Corinthians but he is set to be the only new arrival not to be in the starting line up against Rochdale at St James Park on Saturday night. Guzan joins on loan from Aston Villa but the Premier League side are able to recall the 24 year old if they suffer from injury problems.

8155_1209755861.jpg

Transfers Out:

Only one player has been sold so far, that being 36 year old midfielder Alex Russell who joined Division 5 side Oxford United. Russell's exit means that City are likely to use a 3 man midfield of Rob Edwards, Matt Gill and Liam Sercombe.

20 year old Troy Archibald-Henville has also been attracting attention from French side Lyon, but Exeter refuse to sell the talented defender who was the Spurs reserve captain earlier on in the season.

Future Transfers:

Exeter fans were handed a surprise this afternoon after the news that the club had agreed a fee of £2.2 million with Plymouth Argyle for Jamie Mackie. The 23 year old joined Argyle from Exeter back in January 2008 but now looks set for a return.

The club also confirmed that they had made an offer to Wolves for defender George Friend to bring him back to Exeter after leaving in the summer, but this was rejected.

Strikers Ben Watson, Steve Basham and Craig McAllister have all been loan listed by City although it looks likely they will still be at the club when the season starts. 20 year old Jack Obersteller could be leaving soon though and all bids would be considered for the defender.

First 5 games:

9th May: Rochdale - Home - League

10th May: Aldershot - Home - Friendly

11th May: Stevenage Borough - Home - English Shield Round 1

13th May: Dagenham & Redbridge - Away - League

14th May: Toulouse - Home - Friendly

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg?t=1241642148

ANDERSON POLGA COMPLETES HIS MOVE TO LONDON FROM LISBON

polgaspursshirt.jpg?t=1241642341

Brazilian centre back Anderson Polga has this afternoon completed his move to White Hart Lane. The defender had been around the stadium and the training ground for the past few days and Spurs have now announced that he will begin the season as a Spurs player.

265_1203975428.gif =3954_1223304720.jpg

Emanuel Adebayor this morning left the emirates on a high as Jamie Gooding went there and said "he will not let adebayor forget about his amazing time at the emirates in a final interview at the emirates adebayor said "well my football carrer started here and i hope i make a big sucsess of zenit" Jamie said "well after a day under the job i think i wouldnt leave it for the world me and the arsenal manager fidleled with deals and got round to adebayor, im happy hes at my club and will do well at my club ( wether adebayor will start saturday is unknown at the mooment but champions leauge monday i guarentee adebayor will start)"

ADE.jpg

Adebayor says goodbye to his FORMER CLUB.

Jamie has also got down to more sigings with zenit which has been accpeted zokora + Bale will hopefully be coming to russia tomorow.

Gareth Bale

garethbale_217137.jpg

Dider Zokora

1226528250_spt_ai_tottenhamvliverpool_34.jpg

Hopefully The two players will be playing Saturday

Zenit Manager

Jamie Gooding

Atletico Madrid

Steve Mandanda's move to Atletico is back ON after the two clubs agreed upon a new deal. It is hoped this time that Marseille will go through with it, although Dan Walmsley admitted it was a steep price to pay he said it will be worth it for such a highly thought of keeper.

Mandanda.jpg

Walmsley hopes Mandanda will be in goal against Villarreal.

Jose Angel will also join the Madrid youth team after a £2million bid was accepted from Gijon, the second top young LB to arrive in two days following Roberto Canella's £10 + million deal.

LaLiga.jpg

Dan Walmsley also pointed out that his side have a very tough start to the new La Liga season with the first 5 fixtures including names such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Villarreal and Deportivo...

Le Mans News

326_1205534750.gif Today le mans manager has revild 1 big name in to the french side english star ASHTON who is now set to be partenerd with yong tallent up front but a few moment a go it was all interruptid when roy anounst a nother target from west ham COLE for around 12mill if this gose frew the le mans team will have a x premia teams starting front 2

1258_1238960935.jpg

newLogo.gif

Portsmouth Transfer Activity!

It Is thought that Portsmouth have accepted a bid for Niko Kranjcar which will see Bruno & Mati Fernandez moving to Fratton park...Pending the chairman's agreement.

2302_200x250.jpg

Moving To Villarreal.

1906222.jpgsoriano-bruno-120x120-en.jpg

The deal for Kranjcar will see those two going the other way.

22269_1212124041.jpg

20 year old Lewis MCGUGAN has moved to le mans for a fee of 6 mill some might think this is a wast of money but le mans manager had this to say

this is a player with a hot fucher and will become a brill player i am happy i could come to a agreament for him and hope this is the way forword for this club.

he has signed a 5 year deal

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg?t=1241709518

WILL WE HAVE A RIOT ON OUR HANDS?

nasrispursshirt.jpg?t=1241710200

Today Spurs and Arsenal today announced that the French playmaker Samir Nasri has completed his move to White Hart Lane. Spurs fans that we asked seemed to be happy with the deal but Arsenal fans weren't happy that one of there best players had moved to possibly their biggest rivals.

2_front_small.gif255_1190226140.gif12_front_small.gif

Dynamo Moskow Update :

Dynamo Bring In Caceres and Rensing To Follow.

Earlier This Evening Young Former Barcelona Defender Joined Dynamo Moskow For a Fee Of 3 Million Pounds Plus Centre Half Denis Kolodin. Manager Ryan Seemed Happy With The Deal As They Introduced Caceres To Dynamo Fans.

dynamo-moscow-fans.jpg

Dynamo Fans Welcome Caceres.

Bayern Keeper Micheal Rensing Is Close To Joining Caceres By Joining Dynamo. A Deal Has Been Accepted With Bayern Munich Which will See Vladimir Gabulov Join Bayern. He Will Sit a Medical Tomorrow Afternoon.

rensing_michael_468x345.jpg

Rensing Is Close To Joining Dynamo.

Guest TOM_HEMY

tottenhamdailymail.jpg?t=1241721200

ANYUKOV COMPLETES TOTTENHAM SWITCH

anyukovspursshirt.jpg?t=1241721268

Russian right back Aleksandr Anyukov has just this hour completed his move to Spurs from Zenit. and on his way out of the hotel where the two parties agreed a deal he spoke of his delight:

I am very pleased that I'm here at Tottenham, they're a big club and I felt it was time for change. My parents weren't to happy about my decision but I hope all my family can join me here in London as soon as possible and I think my wife will certainly enjoy the shopping.

Atletico Lay Down Foundations...

During a pre-season media conference Dan Walmsley outlined his transfer policy as several new faces were unveiled to the fans:

'I'm looking to lay down the foundations to a great successful era under my guidance at the club by investing heavily in young talent - preferably Spainish. Some of the signings we've bought in reflect this as we slowly build from the back to the front, we've completed our GK department with two players with massive potential joining the club.'

mandanda1.jpg

Mandanda finally a Madrid player...

Steve Mandanda's transfer saga finally drew to an end today after he was unveiled as the new Atletico No.1. The France national keeper arrives from Marseille with a big reputation in the football world.

patricio.jpg

Rui Patricio will be understudy to Mandanda in Spain.

In another big deal, rising star keeper Rui Patricio joined Atletico to complete the Gk area of the squad. Dan Walmsley admitted that many people will question the need for two top class goalkeepers but it is part of the long-term plan to have two top young players in every position.

With the No.1 jersey well covered Dan moved into strengthining his defence and the arrivals of Jose Angel and Robert Canella signalled his intent to see out the new transfer policy.

canella1.jpg

Canella will be second choice LB this season behind Lopez but has massive future at the club.

joseangel.jpg

Jose Angel will take a little longer to break into the first team but it's hoped he and Canella will be fighting it out for the No.3 shirt in the coming seasons in both Madrid and for the Spainish team...